NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another little goody for those who are trying to map EB's past addresses...

http://www.wikiupload.com/PAGFsEQk

2 pages, 33 addresses

(Some, but not all, of these show in her criminal records. Also, this info may help you clear up apparent typos in the criminal records.)

For a 42 year old having 33 addresses, the gal must have had worms :)

I'm no psychologist but this woman has never settled in her life and it's no wonder she has had so many relationships. If AB thought she were a keeper I am sorry but he couldn't have been too fussy choosing the next love of his life.

This is a problem when families seperate a person who is so used to having company can't handle being alone so they go for anyone. Even if she had a clean rap sheet 33 addresses would have her living out of a suitcase almost.

Not sure if that's speculation or a rant ;)

I think the ransom and a lot of things that they did probably seemed normal and believable to them. In their reality - kwim??

I agree, I think they had both lost touch with reality. the virtual life and the drugs and alcohol. It must have been terrifying for Zahra.

That's very possible. We have a really good male friend and his wife is an abuser (in my mind). We don't have anything to do with her and she hates us but this lady has beat her husband and this guy is no wimp. He just takes her crap. I keep telling him he needs to leave her BUT he say's he'd lose half of his livelyhood. Who cares?? I mean really, kick her to the curb! My husband and this guy and a few other guys went over to Gander Mountain today and he bought a rifle and guess where it's at?? Here at our house because he can't take it home. She fights with him everyday. How can people live like that?

EB reminds me of our friends wife. One crazy personality!

Was AB abusive to Zahras mom? We have not heard the other side to the story yet there is always his side her side and the truth!

His mother will paint him an angel! We need more info! JMO

For a 42 year old having 33 addresses, the gal must have had worms :)

I'm no psychologist but this woman has never settled in her life and it's no wonder she has had so many relationships. If AB thought she were a keeper I am sorry but he couldn't have been too fussy choosing the next love of his life.

This is a problem when families seperate a person who is so used to having company can't handle being alone so they go for anyone. Even if she had a clean rap sheet 33 addresses would have her living out of a suitcase almost.

Not sure if that's speculation or a rant ;)

33 adresses, and isn't that odd, it's said that 3 is the liars number. Here's another number I find odd 42. Perhaps it's the drug use but she looks 52. Ive wondered if she lied about her age because Adam would think 50 plus was too old. It didn't appear that he ever lived an independant life away from his mother, so Elisa was Mum but she let him do all the bad boy things that Mum frowned upon. I still don't know what he saw in her. Or vice versa.

Was AB abusive to Zahras mom? We have not heard the other side to the story yet there is always his side her side and the truth!

His mother will paint him an angel! We need more info! JMO

If it is indeed Zahra's Mum who is posting information about herself, she says Yes, he was abusive.

Do you remember one of the pictures from the scene where one of the officers was looking directly into the camera? Gave me the shivers way over here and I didn't do anything.. I wish he could be in a room with EB and just look at her like that... Somebody else to ask questions and him watch with those eyes.. I think she'd break..

When I see people looking like that I just imagine they are looking over my shoulder.

Can we link to the Hinky Meter here? Val posted last night and it's a good article.
I have a few questions about the info.

33 adresses, and isn't that odd, it's said that 3 is the liars number. Here's another number I find odd 42. Perhaps it's the drug use but she looks 52. Ive wondered if she lied about her age because Adam would think 50 plus was too old. It didn't appear that he ever lived an independant life away from his mother, so Elisa was Mum but she let him do all the bad boy things that Mum frowned upon. I still don't know what he saw in her. Or vice versa.

I can't wait for her grey roots to grow out in jail and then we will see how old she looks.

She may not of lived at all the address but been using them for whatever frauds she was commiting.

Using every interent boyfriends last name and address wouldnt shock me any at all. I know a woman just like her except I dont believe the crazy I know would kill a child. But who does think that somene would do that ??

Had her abusive issue been addressed properly instead of being downplayed that Zahra just had it rough and wasnt in 'real" Danger then this would not be an issue but because no one thought EB to be a child killer and downplayed all her warniing signs here we all are.

I woke up with a lot of things swirling about in my head this morning..
If anyone wants to hide something they usually go to places they know. I wonder where EB grew up? Where she played and explored as a kid..
The dogs LE were useing - The one seen from the copter was a German Shepherd. The one the female handler had at the scene was a Belgian Malinos..
Is there a dumpster close that no one would be supprised if it reeked? Out back of a bar?

My thoughts on chasing her past to see where she fits is this. Where ever she hung out as a teen, probably around the age of rebellion :)

After that, probably the location after her first marriage break up.

Just wild guesses though.

ITA; That's what I believe happened too...all they would have needed was her signature from somewhere, and let's face it some of our govt departments are so slack they may have not even needed that....any old signature may have done, but it is possible Adam had an example from back in the day. Oh and ...

:Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

OldAussie! Good to see you here!!!

If there had been a forged signature biomum should not be running all over the internet about it she should be running to LE, if it turns out she is wrong how is she going to feel :waitasec:

My thoughts on chasing her past to see where she fits is this. Where ever she hung out as a teen, probably around the age of rebellion :)

After that, probably the location after her first marriage break up.

Just wild guesses though.

I was thinking since she wrote a ransome note that she would try to really make it look like a kidnapping so I thought she might of put a body near a known sex offenders location. Either one she knows personally or one she looked up on line. Or she is trying to frame the pot smoking red head son of the boss???

If I lived near whoever that kid is I would be paying close attention. She might of sold him drugs too.

If there had been a forged signature biomum should not be running all over the internet about it she should be running to LE, if it turns out she is wrong how is she going to feel :waitasec:

I am sure if she is wrong she wont even care in the grand scheme of things her rightness or wrongness wont effect the over whelming sadness about the case.

I agree with this netsleuther and for that reason in my opinion I wouldn't take what is being said by the alleged bio mom as fact. or that its even the bio mom. I know its been verified as best as can be. I think this needs to be discussed the same, its not verifed.

Ima

I'd like a lot more background on her...when and where was she born, where did she grow up, go to school, etc. The whole timeline.

Just my opinion, but there is no way EB is 42 years old. 55, perhaps. Of course, there's the factor of how heavy drug use might tend to "age" a person. That might explain it, I suppose. I'd still like to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni