2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me preface this by saying I have the benefit of watching this at an appropriate drinking time. (11:04pm atm)
How on earth was CH ever considered a 'ten' that matched the description of zanny?

I believe he said MRS. Anthony. Because he then went on to talk about her supposed searches and work info. JMO

WHOA! Judge just said "I presume when u put Ms Anthony on the stand". And he talked abt it before today!! #CaseyAnthonyby abcashleigh via twitter at 8:03 AM

*sigh* what is the point of this? Their whole "case" against GA has not been constructed in any logical way. It's just a series of events.

we do know that JB says he can bring in the gate guard

If he did have an affair...so what did she, help him hide the body...where's the evidence of that. just saying.... what does it prove

Krystal Holloway (KH) to the stand. (She's looking very nervous. Breathing heavily.)

JB: Good morning, Ms. Holloway.
KH: GM
Are you known by any other name? What name?
River Cruz.
Explains use of that name. Father called her River. Mother's maiden name was Cruz.
Do you know GA?
Yes.
JB:How do you know him?
I met him in July or August 2008 at the command center.
How often did you go to the center?
Every day.
And did you get to know Mr. A a bit better?
Yes.
Did you develop a relationship with Mr. A?
Yes?
An intimate relationship?
Yes.
How many times did he go to your home?
Maybe 12.
Did you ever give any money to Mr. A?
Yes.

JA is going to SHRED her on cross.

#CaseyAnthony Says she DID have an intimate relationship with George, he came to her condo 12 times

6 men on the jury maybe?? She will be very interesting at the very least. moo

I don't believe her, and I happen to be male. I don't think anyones gender would make me change my belief in them. After all ICA is not at all believable.

George does not look nervous at all so I think she is lying.

And once again, what relevance does this have to the death of Caylee Anthony at the hands of Casey Anthony?

Ok....isnt she already conflicting her depo information? Didn't she state during depo (as well as in TV interviews) that she and George were NOT "intimate" but that it was an "emotional affair"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard