Killing Fields North - Montgomery County

justthinkin

Cheryl Dee Ferguson
33992186_129654823880.jpg

I want to add a very famous Texas case out of Montgomery Co. to this list, and that is the case of
Cheryl Dee Ferguson, a Bellville, TX volleyball player who was killed at Conroe High School August 23,1980. Clarence Brandley was framed, tried, convicted, and sentenced to death row for her murder, only to be released 10 years later. Two other names pop up as possible suspects, who like Brandley were employed at the school as janitors. I can't for the life of me understand why neither was ever charged, and one of them is possibly the killer of Leisha Jackson, a Montgomery Co. girl. WTH was going on up in Montgomery County, and why haven't these men ever been charged? In the Ferguson case, the two were identified by eye witnesses as grabbing the girl who pleaded for help. In the other case, the possible perp lived a stone's throw from the victim, per info garnered from another site with similar focus as WS.

I haven't been able to locate a picture of Cheryl but I located her tombstone and it is so moving I had to post it.
This is a sad case. The wrong man was convicted and served 10 years before the sentence was overturned. There were other suspects but another arrest was never made.

Ferfuson was a famous case and I don't think anyone has forgotten it. But, I don't think her case has anything to do with the I-45 Killings. I do believe the same killer is responsible for those crimes from Galveston to Montgomery.

Ferfuson was a famous case and I don't think anyone has forgotten it. But, I don't think her case has anything to do with the I-45 Killings. I do believe the same killer is responsible for those crimes from Galveston to Montgomery.

We included her due to the type of crime and the possible perp in her case. No she wasn't a victim of the I-45 Corridor or Killing Fields.

Glad you joined us. Hope you'll continue to post.

Have you been verified as a local?

A local!
Welcome.
Look forward to any input you can add.
And thank-you for consi8dering in helping to create a map.

I/We are trying to id an uid person.
To create new light on a case.
And possibly catch a Demon.

Have you heard any latest about the DNA submitted for testing
concerning the two Jane does.

I have been looking for a possible match
but so far nothing. I wonder at times if love ones have forgotten to post there missing love ones and a description of there clothing and so forth as best as they can.

If any new remains are found. Please let us know.
welcome again.

Verified as a local?? What do you want to do, come have Thanksgiving with me ??? lol

I live in Montgomery, work at the hospital in Conroe .. rarely leave the county .. that's pretty local, I think!

j/k of course, but you'll just have to trust me on this I suppose! lol

:crazy:

I need to put some files together and get myself organized, but I DO want to put some effort into this ..

(I've been told that I'm in the wrong line of work .. )

Thanks for the welcome!

:welcome5:
Verified as a local?? What do you want to do, come have Thanksgiving with me ??? lol

I live in Montgomery, work at the hospital in Conroe .. rarely leave the county .. that's pretty local, I think!

j/k of course, but you'll just have to trust me on this I suppose! lol

:crazy:

I need to put some files together and get myself organized, but I DO want to put some effort into this ..

(I've been told that I'm in the wrong line of work .. )

Thanks for the welcome!

:welcome4: :welcome5:

Hi TexasCharm. So glad you joined us. Being verified local is between WS Admin and a user. Totally private. Allows the user to post things an outsider can not post unless it is printed in the media. Sorta inside information.

I'll ask a moderator to come on and explain it and tell you how to go about it. I've seen it done on other forums but I've never done it. I'm never local.

Glad you're here! Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome, TexasCharm! So glad you've joined us. There's no need to become verified if you're only posting general information that any local would know. We ask locals to be verified when they post information specific to a case. For now, I think you're fine. :)

Oh, good to know! If I get any inside info .. I'll be sure to get verified first! lol

Thanks!

I wonder at times if love ones have forgotten to post there missing love ones and a description of there clothing and so forth as best as they can.

If any new remains are found. Please let us know.
welcome again.

Hi Mr.TT

Just wanted to let you know that most of the time, LE doesn't give the families of victims the information about where to post about their loved ones. So if the only family left are older and not really computer savvy, or if nobody mentions to post the victim's information online, it isn't going to get done. Also, since there are several places to post, it could be confusing to people who aren't really familiar with using the internet.

Just wanted to mention that...

Tina Louise Bowen
]http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1831dftx.html

TLBowen1.jpg
TLBowen.jpg
TLBowen2.jpg

• Date Of Birth: November 17, 1978
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"-5'7"; 120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Shoulder length light brown hair; brown eyes. Pierced ears.
  • Clothing: A Duke University sweatshirt, shorts and flip-flop sandals.

Michelle Lois Prasek
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1922dftx.html

MLPrasek.jpg

• Date Of Birth: April 12, 1985
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3" (160 cm); 135 lbs (61 kg).
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Shoulder length blonde hair; blue eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: She has a birthmark on the palm of her hand.
  • Clothing: Last seen wearing a tan t-shirt with the initials CK, blue jeans, and Nike tennis shoes.
  • DNA: Available in CODIS

This is the MONTGOMERY COUNTY thread. Please post all the missing in the case threads by year. Please check to be sure it is not already listed.

This is the MONTGOMERY COUNTY thread. Please post all the missing in the case threads by year. Please check to be sure it is not already listed.

WOW......I thought i was in the thread for counties along the i 45
And not Montgomery county only.

I am sorry.
Time for me to stop for this evening.

I still have time. I can delete those and just post again another day?

WOW......I thought i was in the thread for counties along the i 45
And not Montgomery county only.

I am sorry.
Time for me to stop for this evening.

It gets confusing. All the missing and victims are being listed in the Case threads by year. It helps when you need to locate someone.

It gets confusing. All the missing and victims are being listed in the Case threads by year. It helps when you need to locate someone.

You want me to delete the ones i still can?
I can add then again over the holiday weekend.

You want me to delete the ones i still can?
I can add then again over the holiday weekend.

I put some of them in the right years but not all of them. I'd just leave them and add the rest to the correct years later.

I put some of them in the right years but not all of them. I'd just leave them and add the rest to the correct years later.

OK.
I really need to pay more attention to what I am doing
instead of just doing.
Thanks for moving the ones you did.
There are sooooooooooooo many!!

Goodnight.

OK.
I really need to pay more attention to what I am doing
instead of just doing.
Thanks for moving the ones you did.
There are sooooooooooooo many!!

Goodnight.

GOOD WORK! I finished moving he over. Have a good evening and keep up the good work!

Hello, I wanted to point out that the .jpg picture is misleading. I don't recall there being a Remington Hotel in Fort Worth and I'm not sure about Houston but there was one in Dallas. The Charley project link to Melissa references her car at a Remington Hotel in Houston along I-45. Also, I-45 runs through Dallas and south to Houston. I-45 is far to east from Fort Worth and runs parallel so it never meets FW.

MGCrabill.jpg
MGCrabill1.jpg
MGCrabill2.jpg

Melissa Gail Crabill
Missing since April 1, 1995 from Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing
* Date Of Birth: April 18, 1964
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 130 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown eyes; brown hair. Both of her ears are pierced two times.
* Clothing: Crabill was last seen wearing a blue jean vest, blue jeans, and Guess shoes. She was possibly wearing hoop earrings with stones.
* AKA: Melissa Gail White, Melissa Gail White-Crabill
* Dentals: Available
* DNA: Available
The Doe Network: Case File 1281DFTX
NCIC Number: M-821797899

Circumstances of Disappearance
Crabill was reported as missing by her family when she did not return to her residence. She had told her family members she was going out with a friend. Weeks later, her car was located at the Remington Hotel. Crabill left behind her spouse and her four-year-old son. Foul play is possible.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Fort Worth Police Department
Officer Ozzie Alasbooks
817-282-6532

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1281dftx.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/8361

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/crabill_melissa.html

http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t10022.htm

Attachment of map shows location of the Remington Hotel in Fort Worth where Melissa Crabill's car was found, and proximity to I-45

Hello, I wanted to point out that the .jpg picture is misleading. I don't recall there being a Remington Hotel in Fort Worth and I'm not sure about Houston but there was one in Dallas. The Charley project link to Melissa references her car at a Remington Hotel in Houston along I-45. Also, I-45 runs through Dallas and south to Houston. I-45 is far to east from Fort Worth and runs parallel so it never meets FW.

Oops. I guess I searched for a Remington Hotel near the area from which she disappeared and came up with a Remington up north. The Doe Network didn't specify that the Remington Hotel was in Houston, which is probably why I made that error.

Is there an overview of this I-45 thing? I know nothing about it and would like to get some background on this but I can't find anything like it and there's way too much out there right now to know where to start. All I know is that people have been murdered or found here? When did it start, and stop? Does LE have an opinion on it? Any other background info to know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back