Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this part. Is this saying that there was in fact a severed body part in the freezer or fridge? I only watched the first 2 mins of the 1L1IP video.

Yes, I believe the severed arm was shown in a brief frame in the refrigerator. As far as the mattress shots go, I think it is because the victim is laying on a blue sheet, and I think some sort of black fabric, and that is not in the video shot of the crime scene.... probably because LE has already taken it for evidence, or because the torso was wrapped in it when placed in the suitcase. I don't really see anything about the BB youtube comparison of the screen shot with the crime scene that refutes anything. He is completely full of BS, in MOO.

In the video at first the victim was on one side of the bed then the other. I remember light colored sheets. But I could be wrong. I only watched the beginng and then just looked at the thumbnails.

In the video there is a mattress and boxspring. There is a mattress cover on the mattress and a dark cloth on top of that ... the 'mattress' in the garbage is a box spring (too stiff for a mattress) and there were def two pieces in the vid ...

But on My 15th it was being promoted on the internet already with Anonymousgirl4? Did she ever provide a link or was "She" just starting to promote it? Was the first time it was ever seen on the internet the gore site or was there somewhere before it?

... there was no evidence of it before that - 'she' said she saw it on TOR - a friend showed her - she went back (b*llshit) and couldn't find it because deep web is confusing ...

I posted earlier I wondered if it was a text sent on the 24th because the video had been discussed as early as the 15th. So it was possible Lin was already murdered and Luka could have texted. This quote brings back into question if the murder was earlier than the 24th or 25th.

Bet murder was 24th and the whole thing was planned, named and promoted in advnce ...

Me either. He doesn't seem to require a *traditional* motive.

Plus, wasn't he trolling for a 'date' on Craigslist right before the murder? He would have grabbed any unlucky guy and done this, IMO.

Whirl Cadet - i hate to bug you, but did you see my earlier post about whether the letter number combo screenames could be addresses? Probably not, I guess (too easy), but I'm just trying to get that question answered so I can move it out of my head, LOL.

You guys do make me curious because I am a crime buff and I like to analyze all the evidence.. but I just cant bring myself to watch anything like that. Heck, it ruins my day if I accidentally run over a squirrel. I'm such a wimp with things like that.

For the record, I did not watch THE video. We were talking about the YouTube video where Beavis is commenting. I could never watch something like that either.

I am Mr wait and lets see ALL the evidence before we convict and judge anyone for any allegations but I will tell you, anyone who can look at those big beautiful innocent eyes of a kitten and do ANYTHING that would cause it even the slightest discomfort is a really, really ****ed up individual.

I posted earlier I wondered if it was a text sent on the 24th because the video had been discussed as early as the 15th. So it was possible Lin was already murdered and Luka could have texted. This quote brings back into question if the murder was earlier than the 24th or 25th.

The convenience store owner says Lin worked on the 24th.

Luka's fav song is Patience by Guns n Roses. Must look up the lyrics to find out what the attraction to this song would be.

Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo's wedding song. There are dozens of KH/PB documentary clips posted to YouTube over the years by LRM. Some if them are very oddly edited and arranged. They are littered with comments from him.

... BUT ... Google this and look at the cached copy (its been removed) ...

one-lunatic-one-ice pick/blogspot.com anonymousgirl

Whirl Cadet - i hate to bug you, but did you see my earlier post about whether the letter number combo screenames could be addresses? Probably not, I guess (too easy), but I'm just trying to get that question answered so I can move it out of my head, LOL.

what question ... you're bugging not me :)

... there was no evidence of it before that - 'she' said she saw it on TOR - a friend showed her - she went back (b*llshit) and couldn't find it because deep web is confusing ...

I always thought it surfaced on May 15th? Isn't that what is being reported by the media?:waitasec:

sorry duh ... long day ... yes seems to be a pattern of screen name and numbers ... anonymousgirl4 ... anonymousgirl33 ... juanca2416? ... pigeonqc is sort of like that - that was the poster on BestGore.com ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member