Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BJ great sleuthing. When did he start his business with C21 as he could not have held a principal license until 2006 in that case.

Yep this one was taken in Nov 2004 entitled 'A family affair'

Attachments

• 16951616.jpg
    16951616.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 56
At first I thought maybe Allison had threatened to leave him, but now I think he wouldnt have cared if she left him as she would at least take half the debt off his hands and then blamed it all on her.

I think it might have been the other way around that he was threatening to leave her and she was trying to keep her family together.
hi Bayside, is it your hubby who is the detective and what does he think about this case. dont answer if you dont want to

Which makes me wonder, WHO would put up that much money to help him? Your average Joe wouldn't get that sort of help. I'm thinking, keeping in mind the dodgy dealings of the past, maybe he does have something on someone... someone who also stands to lose alot if it comes out. {This could be the reason this person is putting up the money for him} I think this is going to be far more than just a murder case in the end.

friends and contacts in high places.
i know everyone thinks the freemasons are a bunch of benevolent old men, some of them are but the core of freemasonery goes way back and has a lot of very bad deeds associated with it, anyone can google loads of information about them if you dig deeply. they are a worldwide organisation and hold a lot of power, a lot of american presidents belong. they really do look after their own. my opinion only

At first I thought maybe Allison had threatened to leave him, but now I think he wouldnt have cared if she left him as she would at least take half the debt off his hands and then blamed it all on her.

I think it might have been the other way around that he was threatening to leave her and she was trying to keep her family together.

Why would she want to stay with him though Bayside? That's a part of that I can't get my head around. I reckon she may have decided to leave him, and that's what escalated it. It may have been thought about already, but was carried out sooner rather than later, as some others on here have speculated.

I think a poster said recently that their search revealed property [connected with the accused] in the name of a Trust.
oh ok. that would be hard to caveat unless the trustee/s give a consent caveat and a normal caveat only lasts 3 months unlike a consent caveat which lasts until lifted

Why would she want to stay with him though Bayside? That's a part of that I can't get my head around. I reckon she may have decided to leave him, and that's what escalated it. It may have been thought about already, but was carried out sooner rather than later, as some others on here have speculated.
but wouldnt he want her to go so he could be with his floosies

I've thought about this, too. Maybe it's not so much that she wanted to STAY with him, but that she wasn't happy with the WAY he was leaving. If she had just found out that the affair was still going on, that would have upset her... then there's the debts etc... she may have been angry that he could just discard her like that? ... and in the end he did just that.

hi Bayside, is it your hubby who is the detective and what does he think about this case. dont answer if you dont want to

One thing I will say is that of course he thinks he is guilty lol.

I might add too that my hubby does not tell me everything because he knows I might tell my friends lol.

I do have the ability to snoop and I use this ability often haha. He really should learn to delete his text messages and lock his briefcase if he doesnt want me to know things lolol.

Blast! Every time I look for Squizzey - he has gone........

Squizzey - were you told a time for NBC sitting at the bus stop?

Sorry if I am the umptyumpth person to ask that......:blushing:

Below is Squizzeys post it may help with times, found it in earlier thread....

That was me some time ago. A local who knows the family saw NBC at the bus shelter late that night{not sure of exact time around 11 or 11.30 I believe}. Since she knew him and it seemed extremely odd she stopped and asked if he was ok {Initially thought he may be drunk} He said he was ok so she let him be. very reliable info. its just i wasnt told the exact time.

Morning all

Had a late start this morning as i was up half the night sleuthing NBC. Found a few more companies.
Remember it's always FREE on OzEyes!

ALCAR FINANCIAL SERVICES PTY LTD & NIGEL BADEN-CLAY

Status
Cancelled

Trading Name and ABN Number
BETTER CASH-FLOW & ASSET MNGT SERVICES

There was also another one called Homehound.com.au ran by NBC and EBC which essentially was a real estate Internet company but also offered Company mortgages and Mortgage refinancing.

Strange that Alcar's trading name is Better Cash Flow & Asset Management Services! You think that GBC would have been given some free advice? But than again NGB also was into marriage counselling so again it was another highly questionable set up.

All IMOO

One thing I will say is that of course he thinks he is guilty lol.

I might add too that my hubby does not tell me everything because he knows I might tell my friends lol.

I do have the ability to snoop and I use this ability often haha. He really should learn to delete his text messages and lock his briefcase if he doesnt want me to know things lolol.

An ideal member for our sleuthing on WS :rocker:

“I prefer by far the warmth and softness to mere brilliancy and coldness. Some people remind me of sharp dazzling diamonds. Valuable but lifeless and loveless. Others, of the simplest field flowers, with hearts full of dew and with all the tints of celestial beauty reflected in their modest petals.”
― Anaïs Nin, The Early Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 2: 1920-1923

Below is Squizzeys post it may help with times, found it in earlier thread....

That was me some time ago. A local who knows the family saw NBC at the bus shelter late that night{not sure of exact time around 11 or 11.30 I believe}. Since she knew him and it seemed extremely odd she stopped and asked if he was ok {Initially thought he may be drunk} He said he was ok so she let him be. very reliable info. its just i wasnt told the exact time.

Amee thanks for that - I was saying to Minni that I thought he had been seen before midnight as I was trying to figure out how that connected with the 12.30am phone conversation......cheers

I would just like to thank Firesnake for finding this link......

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/newshome/13570151/missing-mums-body-confirmed/

as it shows the amount of vegetation when Allison was found - before it was cleared, as our photos have shown.

If you look at around 00:57, you will see the two pylons on the bank with their concrete base cap. This is where we were standing and Allison's body is a ways below that in the mud and you can see how low the tide is at the time of taking this video, compared again to our photos.

Cheers

I thought this worth a reposting with the discussions about scout camp/bridge. It really does seem to me police were more interested in whether her body was placed upstream from where she was found. Maybe GBC thought she would be found sooner rather than later, by either scouts or these people playing skirmish.

May 03, 2012

Police yesterday remained near the scene where they found the body.

Crime scene tape cordoned off one of the gates off Bunya Rd to the nearby Tyamolum Scout Grounds as well as a segment of bushland on Wirrabara Rd near to Kholo Creek, where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found under a Mt Crosby Rd bridge.

It is understood the bushland nearby has previously been used by people playing games including laser skirmish on weekends but was otherwise relatively isolated, although it was used by local Scouting associations.

The 15ha Scouting grounds are intersected by several waterways that spill into Kholo Creek.

They are usually bounded with signs to warn trespassers the area is private property, belonging to the Scout Association of Australia.

The landscape of the grounds, which contain several shelters and some cleared roadways, is typical of the bushland of the area, with thick, tall gum trees and deep gullies.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...ents-in-the-area/story-fnat7jnn-1226345491639

IMO it would be far more incriminating for the BCs if the body was confirmed to have been disposed of via the scout grounds!

Hard to know whether those screams heard were related, but certainly possible, also the direct neighbours say they heard loud arguing that night.

Maybe more remote, but I guess it's possible the screams were fake, to maybe imply random attack if someone heard them and reported it (as they did)

He apparently said to some people at least, that she went for a walk around 10pm Thursday night, when the screams were heard.

MOO
IMO something does not add up here. The husband said he saw his wife last watching TV at 10.00 pm. Neighbours reported hearing the screams around 10.00pm. She can't be in two places at once. One suspects cover up with the timing and place of these events around the murder.
However, this does not discount the terror heard in the night piercing screams of a female in imminent danger - enough to rouse people out of their houses. We just don't know where to 'fit' this piece of the puzzle yet IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong