NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Thursday and Friday prior to Zahra being reported missing, were big days.

Does anyone have a full recap of all the things that happened, or supposedly happened? Here is what I can remember. I am sure I am missing some things, so please help?

Thursday

-New mattress purchased
-Last time Adam seen Zahra
-Last time Brittany seen Zahra

Friday:

-Confrontation between EB and BS regarding charges against EB
-"Drama" as reported in 911 call by AB
-Arson fire and dogs waking AB/EB up
-EB states she should leave NC

DID Brittany SEE Zahra?
If she did why did LE think no family had seen Zahra for maybe a month?
Im confused!

IMO you might be right.She probably expected them to check Zahra,when they did not they messed up her plan.Makes sense to me also.

I'm absolutely sure this was established early on, but I don't know what degree of verification was achieved. Anyone else have MSM or LE, etc. link re:that? TIA

I meant to refer to another post--sorry! Please disregard--I meant the rental belonging to the boss...

Thankx! When you zoom in on that as much as you can you can see that its "partially submerged" in water. Strange - looks like someone "dug that square" out and then it filled with water.

Anyone else's thoughts?

The deciduous trees look bare, as in winter. Could that be ice or snow in a fenced-off field?

Evidence in house that LE really needed............any word on what it was????

So, the Thursday and Friday prior to Zahra being reported missing, were big days.

Does anyone have a full recap of all the things that happened, or supposedly happened? Here is what I can remember. I am sure I am missing some things, so please help?

Thursday

-New mattress purchased

Friday:

It's never been established when the new mattress showed up or even whether they purchased it. LE only says early October.

The phone call on Friday was between BB and EB.

Thursday

-New mattress purchased

Friday:

Good list; however, there is no MSM link that I can find for "new mattress purchased Thursday." This information is stated on HM as having come from "reports from CNN," but there is no link to support it, nor sources given from where CNN got the information, if indeed they got the information.

Of course not. The murder couldn't have been prevented. I would say that after responding to an arson call and finding a ransom note on a vehicle up in flames, yes, someone should have said "Do you have a daughter?" If so, please make sure she's ok." Would it have changed the outcome? Absolutely not, but it would have started the investigation a lot sooner and who knows how the events would have unfolded, you know? I don't think it's unreasonable to assume someone should have posed the question of "where's your daughter?". What I can't figure out is WHY any of this was necessary because it seems to me no one would have ever noticed her missing?

If she killed Zahra and Adam just thought she was just sick and asleep in bed, he would notice.

My thoughts about the Christy Rd location.

Looking at the google map which was posted earlier on in this thread http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104702944048224668931.0004925b16f6302ffba91

If the driver has stopped the car on Christy Rd to discard the prosthetic leg, the driver has come from either Pine Mountain Road or Deal Mill Road. Christy Road in association with Deal Mill Road looks like an alternate route, meaning if the driver were traveling along Deal Mill Road in the first place there would have to be some reason to redirect and turn into Christy Road because looking at the map there would be no need to divert if traveling straight through.

So if the vehicle were coming from Deal Mill Road it could have been heading in the direction towards the drag strip road site which has been mentioned in an earlier thread.

apologies as I am not sure where I am going with this, locals might know the routes better and could determine the best or most common route.

Elisa lived on Burns Road at one time so my assumption is if she were the driver and had been coming or going to any place near Burns Road and Christy Road she may have travelled along Temple Hill Church Road which seems to also be known as E Caldwell Street.

Is it fair to assume that would be the route if the vehicle were going along Christy Road to discard the Prosthetic Leg coming or going from Burns Road area?

And if the vehicle had been coming or going to a location near Drag Strip Road it would have come from Christy Road via Pine Mountain Road and Freezer Locker Road.

The Prosthetic leg was thrown from the roadside, no care was been taken to hide it. Sorry I need a coffee drifting off a little...Maybe a silly question but I am thinking about cigarette butts near the Christy Road site is EB a smoker?

They were both smokers according to photographs posted of them show. It is possible that Elisa drove and Adam was with her and was the one who got out of the car, especially since she seemed to have some trouble locating it....I think that even though it was Elisa who knew the areas in question and was the local per se that that doesn't leave Adam out of the equation.

Their individual and combined involvement shall be discovered during the investigation by LE, and all these mysteries will be solved IMO, I for one have complete faith in LE and the FBI here, regardless of which stories either of them come up with to try and reduce their culpability.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!

Sorry, slightly O/T, but I provided assistance to GR at a job I used to have (entirely verifiable FWIW), and recognized him on T.V. later when he was arrested.

He got irate and we had to go on security alert--and this was a couple years before he was aprehended...haven't thought about it in a while--I might have to sleep with my teddy bear tonight now!

That gave me chills!!! Too close to that kind of evil!

Good list; however, there is no MSM link that I can find for "new mattress purchased Thursday." This information is stated on HM as having come from "reports from CNN," but there is no link to support it, nor sources given from where the information was allegedly learned.

I have never seen any date given for the mattress purchase that I could msm verify. That's why I questioned that info earlier when another poster posted the Oct. 7th date. Until I see a link, I'm disregarding it altogether. We know that a new mattress was purchased...when? That's something else altogether, imo.

I have never seen any date given for the mattress purchase that I could msm verify. That's why I questioned that info earlier when another poster posted the Oct. 7th date. Until I see a link, I'm disregarding it altogether. We know that a new mattress was purchased...when? That's something else altogether, imo.

It was never determined that they actually purchased the mattress. It could have been given to them.

MOO

Perhaps because it was a rental house the boss owned.

I think it all backfired on EB. I think the fire was a poly to get law enforcement to the house and once the ransom note was found, she wanted AB to go check on Z and find her missing, but didn't.

These are only MY opinions and are not fact based.

Ok so that would make Ab innocent ,,, If he was innocent why did he say We checked on her at 2 30 am. Why would he cover for EB with his daughter missing? Why the lies? He knew thats why he knew all along JMO

I have been unable to find the GMA interview with AB.

I had read that there were discrepancies between the 911 call and what he had said in the interview.

Does anyone know what they were?

I believe the composition of the lipstick can be analyzed and can be attributed to a certain brand and color. MOO

I took Criminal Justice in college and studied with a very influential judge and we had a class name criminal procedure and yes they can track it down just like that and anything else they are analyzing for that matter there is a data base with all that info in it. :twocents:

Ok so that would make Ab innocent ,,, If he was innocent why did he say We checked on her at 2 30 am. Why would he cover for EB with his daughter missing? Why the lies? He knew thats why he knew all along JMO

Exactly. When they find Zahra, and I believe they will when she died is going to expose him in many lies, especially this one IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong