TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about xboxes: Are you able to buy headphones so the only person hearing all the sound affects is the player? They do make quite a bit of noise and I was just wondering if the game was being played in one bedroom if the noise travels thru to another bedroom. As it was said by Haileys brother, he expected her to play to midnight. Now that would Sunday nite with both adults having to go to work the next morning very early. Would they put up with that noise?

Question about xboxes: Are you able to buy headphones so the only person hearing all the sound affects is the player? They do make quite a bit of noise and I was just wondering if the game was being played in one bedroom if the noise travels thru to another bedroom. As it was said by Haileys brother, he expected her to play to midnight. Now that would Sunday nite with both adults having to go to work the next morning very early. Would they put up with that noise?

I know you can buy cordless headphones for your TV so you can listen without disturbing others. My uncle has a pair.

Thought maybe this could help to better visualize the events:

Hailey_Dunn_Timeline_.jpg

Post of the day! Thanks:woohoo:

In the type of fims (slasher?) that SA liked to watch daily, do the films show how to clean up? where to put their victims?
Just wondering if we could find clues on where Hailey is.
In these films do all victims die or do they escape?
I never watch these and just curious. TIA

Yes, you can buy headsets for the xbox, even wireless ones.

In the type of fims (slasher?) that SA liked to watch daily, do the films show how to clean up? where to put their victims?

I think you would find more information in the real life murder cases that were printed.
If you follow that kind of stuff, as we do here, you would probably have a good idea about evidence eradication.

I'm a bit confused. I don't recall reading anywhere what the deleted calls were other than what BD says SA told her???

During one of the initial voluntary interviews with Investigator Billy Sides, Investigator Phillip Gill and Police chief John Bivins, ADKINS was asked who was responsible, and who did investigators need to look at, to which ADKINS’ replied that investigators need to look at “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Jean DUNN.

When asked by Investigator Sides for access to his cellular telephone to check on call history and text messages, ADKINS’ allowed Investigator Sides to look at the phone. Investigator Sides looked at three phone calls that where placed from ADKINS phone to the name Billie.

As the interview progressed, ADKINS provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on ADKINS’ cellular telephone.

When asked if Investigator Sides could look at the phone again to verify what he had seen earlier on ADKINS’ phone, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, Investigator Sides witnessed ADKINS delete information from his cell phone and then hand the phone to Investigator Sides.

Investigator Sides was unable to view the call log information that had been viewed earlier. Investigator Sides then asked ADKINS’ “What happened to the phone call list and ADKINS was unable to give an answer.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

1. "When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that."

Since then we have been told that Shawn CALLED her at work Monday and told her this info. And she said he called her after Hailey left and before DD got home. So that means between 3:15 and 4.

2."She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD."

Since Shawn called BD at work on Monday, to say that HD had left, it suggests that BD did in fact know that the 1pm lunchtime assumption was wrong.

If SA called her at 1pm, and HD had already left, then the 3pm time is wrong.

Either way, BD lied on day 1 and let that lie sit there until she needed to use the 3pm time to fit 'something else - possibly cell call evidence'

IMO - The "slasher" movies would not show cleanup so much. I have only seen the first 2 Halloween movies (was MUCH younger) but IIRC MM was not worried about clean up at all. It was a kill and move on to the next one kind of setting. Now as for the true crime articles, I would say it depends on the killer and the back story. But yes, I have read a lot of the crime library stories and a lot of them did go into detail about how the crimes were covered up.

ETA - all the crime series out there now (CSI etc...) do get specifically into forensics. However I have read nowhere that these are shows that SA watched, just wanted to throw it out there.

BD has a limited income. She works as a nurse and/or tech at a hospital where uniforms would be required. I don't think she has the money for high fashion if she is paying for her daughter to participate in cheerleading and other school activities.

It appears to me that she hangs out at home on her days off and has little need to dress up. It's a small town, where I would venture to guess that half the population goes to the store in jeans and t-shirt.

I am many years older that BD and I pretty much dress the same way she does. I like it. Its comfy and that's important to me.

I gotta tell ya though - you will never catch me with tennis shoes on, because I happen to think everyone that wears tennis shoes, must also smoke pot. Just one of those things ya know, I just don't trust them.

Just sayin'

Salem

I come from a small town. I am a stay at home mom, college educated. We don't have a lot of money, what extra we do have goes to my children so that they can participate in school activities. I wear jeans and tshirts and tennis shoes every day. I have never smoked pot, done drugs, smoked cigerettes, nor do I drink alcohol. I had NO idea that what I wore on my feet would make me associated with drugs.

During one of the initial voluntary interviews with Investigator Billy Sides, Investigator Phillip Gill and Police chief John Bivins, ADKINS was asked who was responsible, and who did investigators need to look at, to which ADKINS’ replied that investigators need to look at “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Jean DUNN.

When asked by Investigator Sides for access to his cellular telephone to check on call history and text messages, ADKINS’ allowed Investigator Sides to look at the phone. Investigator Sides looked at three phone calls that where placed from ADKINS phone to the name Billie.

As the interview progressed, ADKINS provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on ADKINS’ cellular telephone.

When asked if Investigator Sides could look at the phone again to verify what he had seen earlier on ADKINS’ phone, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, Investigator Sides witnessed ADKINS delete information from his cell phone and then hand the phone to Investigator Sides.

Investigator Sides was unable to view the call log information that had been viewed earlier. Investigator Sides then asked ADKINS’ “What happened to the phone call list and ADKINS was unable to give an answer.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

I have a .pdf of the affidavits and mine doesn't say the number of calls or who they were to. odd.

ARGH. I am sorry, did find it. It was on a different page, with the same narrative but with the information about the three phone calls to Billie.
SORRY!

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

The weather was cold outside, and Hailey DUNN was last seen by ADKINS leaving the house without a jacket.

I'm curious why he didn't get her jacket for her or ask her why she didn't have one on. MOO

In the raw video of him (sorry can't find the video other then on YT and didn't know if i could post it here) he talks about the last time he sees her, just "she was in the living room watching TV" and "Shawn i'm gonna go by my dad's then Mb's could you please tell my mom?" He don't mention he seen her leave. MOO

Why also was she in the living room watching tv when she just got a brand new one in her room...MOO

It just gets me how he says he wants Hailey to come home and shakes his head no. just can't get over that. MOO

He dropped me off at the hospital at 7:00. Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did. My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to CCity. I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home. Grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station. I got home from the police station around 3:00. Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him what all was going on. So Shawn left and got the house around 4:00, with me and David. Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.

This is from BD PC transcribed by Belimom here
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52[/ame]

What does not add up for me is BD says SA called her between 3 and 4 on her cell phone.Well, how did SA know BD was with her cell phone when she has said it was left at home for the kids? As far as SA knew BD was at work, and she herself said she did not call SA after hearing HD never made it to her friends, so why would he be calling her cell between 3 and 4?
I hope this makes sense to somebody, cause it sure makes no since to me! :banghead:

I come from a small town. I am a stay at home mom, college educated. We don't have a lot of money, what extra we do have goes to my children so that they can participate in school activities. I wear jeans and tshirts and tennis shoes every day. I have never smoked pot, done drugs, smoked cigerettes, nor do I drink alcohol. I had NO idea that what I wore on my feet would make me associated with drugs.

I agree. I think that the poster's opinion is the exception, rather than the rule. I'm 40 years old and still wear Converse tennis shoes and Vans. And I don't smoke pot either. I also wear flip-flops pretty much anytime I'm not wearing the above. It might just be a surfer-Texas-cultural thing for me, not sure.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

What does not add up for me is BD says SA called her between 3 and 4 on her cell phone.Well, how did SA know BD was with her cell phone when she has said it was left at home for the kids? As far as SA knew BD was at work, and she herself said she did not call SA after hearing HD never made it to her friends, so why would he be calling her cell between 3 and 4?
I hope this makes sense to somebody, cause it sure makes no since to me! :banghead:

BBM, I am confused. Where did she say this? In the same PC or some place else? TIA

I have a .pdf of the affidavits and mine doesn't say the number of calls or who they were to. odd.

I thought that too, but it is there. On the first affidavit, there is no mention of the calls that were erased were to BD. But the following ones do say exactly what BeanE has posted above. I realized that I had only remembered what I read first, and had totally missed the reference to calls to Billie in the subsequent affidavits.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Good catch.
Maybe that is supposed to correspond to the original 1 p.m. last time seen?

I just can't turn my finger from SA. Everything I have seen and read on this case points to him, even LE. Granted sometimes it turns out not to be who they think, in this case i think they are on the right trail. Even when you take out all the videos he made and masks, he still has so much against them. Lie after Lie after Lie. I hope they get in there soon and check those lakes, i also wonder if SA knew they wouldn't check them, like maybe in other cases he has heard/read about in Texas..MOO

BBM

Yes. My son has a Turtle Beach x41 headset and he can hear the sound effects and his friends at whatever volume he chooses. Since he got them, the tv volume is now set to zero when he plays. They make several types at different prices, not sure if all are able to do this. He saved for them for the quality of sound. However, not all headsets work this way. These ones were rather expensive. The headphones that came with the xbox are much cheaper and are more for chatting with friends- those ones require the tv volume to be louder to hear the sound effects.

Well, don't forget also that at first the time was 1:00, and also that Shawn deleted 3 calls to Billie from his phone.

I think that about summarizes the situation. Everything that followed has been confuse and evade. I choose to trust that LE knows what they are doing and they do have the perp in their 'crosshairs'.

Much of the angst expressed here at WS shows how incredulous we are at the reaction, inconsistencies, and defense of the main suspect by one of the parents, and we try to make sense out of it, or at least figure out WHY it is what it is.

It is what it is. Whatever it is, it has already happened, and we cannot turn back the clock, as much as we wish we could. I think most of the evidence is 'in', except for Hailey, God bless her. Its just a matter of time now.

So, my only two remaining questions are really, is there complicity or is there denial? Which is it? It is either one or the other. I am still on the fence on that question. I think it could be either one.

IMO

Hailey, you are LOVED sweetheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads