Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

I took a screen shot. So no one says it didnt happen. I dont think they are a sequestered jury ,but if they are wow.

Attachments

• A jury.jpg
    A jury.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 49
I am astounded that he was able to afford all this staff, he would have 2 to 3 cars for every journey full of security. He had security permanantly at his house, he had personal assistant and nannies and housekeepers, he had a Dr on 150,000 a month

I thought the who reason for doing the tour was to make money as he had none thus he had to leave Neverland

Michael had lots of assets and access to money. That has been proven since his death and what his estate has made. Tohme even returned over $5 million in cash after Michael's death.

jmho

I took a screen shot. So no one says it didnt happen. I dont think they are a sequestered jury ,but if they are wow.

The jury is not sequestered but they are bused in from an undisclosed location and taken out at night on a bus.

how sad that that is the last thing the children saw of there father, I am hoping they do not call either of the older two children, they have suffered enough and what can they add

we have 2 security guards who can testify to the scene as he lay dead in the bedroom,

WOWZAS
That is alot clearer than my feed on FOX.
No they are not sequestered.

how sad that that is the last thing the children saw of there father, I am hoping they do not call either of the older two children, they have suffered enough and what can they add

we have 2 security guards who can testify to the scene as he lay dead in the bedroom,

It is very sad joe.
Why did defendant call out for Prince after he called Williams???

This testimony is going to be riveting.

jmho

So we can now see the jury? Does this mean they are behind the attorneys?

Oh nevermind I get it now I am slow.

Why are we putting the pics on here? Hopefully somebody can let whoever know about this. Id hate to see the cams yanked out of the courtroom.
Breaks my heart to hear about Paris on the floor.
What wonder children he raised, before he checked out. :(

This poor guy saw more than anyone should have to see.
Just awful.

15 minute break

Personally I need one after this testimony.

Dr. Might be hood, but these boys are not stupid.

I might hire em to watch my house, but not my chilrens.

this security guard knew his job and did all he could to protect the children, and unlike the Dr he knew that the first response should be to call 911, not faff about calling his personal assistant,

and he was prepared to take Michael to the hospital himself if the ambulance was too long in getting there

but I think they all knew as soon as they saw Michael that he was dead

I am also liking how these security guard witnesses are fully respectful of the gravity of a trial and the courtroom, nicely dressed in a suit, lots of yes sirs,

after all a man is dead irrespective of who he is and this trial is to find the truth as to how he died and if anybody is culpable

this security guard knew his job and did all he could to protect the children, and unlike the Dr he knew that the first response should be to call 911, not faff about calling his personal assistant,

and he was prepared to take Michael to the hospital himself if the ambulance was too long in getting there

I don't care how famous someone is the first response should have been 911 and then honestly state what that someone had been taking. The whole rig a ma row about calling everybody and having the children in the room is just nutz.

So we can now see the jury? Does this mean they are behind the attorneys?

Oh nevermind I get it now I am slow.

Why are we putting the pics on here? Hopefully somebody can let whoever know about this. Id hate to see the cams yanked out of the courtroom.
Breaks my heart to hear about Paris on the floor.
What wonder children he raised, before he checked out. :(

Well ,what floored me about all of this is this is LA an I really couldnt believe the camera angles hadnt been thought up ,so either it doesnt matter or they are going to call a mistrial anyway. No way did it just get overlooked.

Half a production company is in and out of this courtroom everyday not including the news producers.

I am so impressed with FM professionalism and presence of mind to take care of those children so promptly. No panic with him. If I ever were fortunate enough to be able to hire security I would want him.

jmho

"I am so impressed with FM professionalism and presence of mind to take care of those children so promptly. No panic with him. If I ever were fortunate enough to be able to hire security I would want him."

I agree, he sounds very professional, thinks fast, protects the interests of those in his charge, compassionate.

I would hire FM too,he seems very loyal and protective.I like the way he handles himself,no
bullcrap with him.He seems very street wise and that's the guy you want to watch over you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back