17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dangerous to interfere in a fight. Especially if a person fighting is armed. I don't blame the neighbors for a second for not interfering, and instead calling 911.

I do not blame them either.George was on the neighborhood watch and did watch out for his neighbors just ironic that when he needed help no one helped him.

Not sure if we know it's a "crime scene" just yet. There were no arrests.

No. we do not know if it is a crime scene.

I was just thinking when something happens in an area and the area guards, or watchman don’t exert themselves which is most common.
The neighbors scream, "Those Guys" they don’t do much. But when you get one that is alert, they call him a racist.

But sadly videos are coming out that contradict some of what is coming from the GZ camp. And While I feel strongly that GZ did not just kill anybody, it is getting hard to understand his decision making process since he could have shot; but not to kill. I think the Police does have to answer - it may not be a crime at all you are right - but It did not have to happen GZ is overzealous.

It's his right not to show his face. He has received death threats.

IMO that does not make him less than a man.

I don't have a problem with them not showing their faces. I wouldn't want to show my face either.

Did the brother say what he did for a living? Just curious?

No. we do not know if it is a crime scene.

I was just thinking when something happens in an area and the area guards, or watchman don’t exert themselves which is most common.
The neighbors scream, "Those Guys" they don’t do much.
But when you get one that is alert, they call him a racist.

But sadly videos are coming out that contradict some of what is coming from the GZ camp. And While I feel strongly that GZ did not just kill anybody, it is getting hard to understand his decision making process since he could have shot; but not to kill. I think the Police does have to answer - it may not be a crime at all you are right - but It did not have to happen GZ is overzealous.

GZ was not a guard or a watchman! Who called him racist?

Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?

RBBM Can you clarify as to what blood transfer? Blood transfer in general? tia

In regards to mfcmom's post. Trayvons blood transfering onto GZ's shirt.

BBM
So all we need is a witness saying that they where "rolling around" to fit this scenario. JMO.

Well, my "rolling around" in the re-quoted post below (bolded by you) was in response to a specific scenario presented by mfcmom.

Originally Posted by joypath [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7737143#post7737143"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!:banghead:

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.

NOW...if the scenario is as explained by some that TM was ON TOP of GZ then GRAVITY alone should have permitted SOME blood staining onto whatever article in below the bleeding individual.

NB: one possibility why no staining is observable on GZ's grey shirt: it was turned around so the front was now the back and perhaps GZ didn't have his jacket on during the altercation so no blood on that garment.

It sounds to me like the witness didn't actually see anyone get up.
The witness said Zimmerman got up in seconds and was walking around and didn't look injured and Trayvon was dead.

I don't have a problem with them not showing their faces. I wouldn't want to show my face either.

Did the brother say what he did for a living? Just curious?

I didn't watch.

Swamp People was on. A good Louisianian would never miss Troy Landry.

JMO

I do not blame them either.George was on the neighborhood watch and did watch out for his neighbors just ironic that when he needed help no one helped him.

Maybe they didn't like him?

Look, George reminds me of a neighbor I would never want to have. There's a difference from someone really looking out for their neighbors and someone who makes their neighbors lives a living hot place because he is constantly in your business and harrassing you. I've had to call the cops a lot of times for things going on in my gated complex... I will be honest and say that if a woman was being attacked by a man, I would 100% go out there. If it's man on man or woman on woman... I don't think I would get involved other than calling police?

Well, my "rolling around" in the re-quoted post below (bolded by you) was in response to a specific scenario presented by mfcmom.

Originally Posted by joypath
Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!:banghead:

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.

NOW...if the scenario is as explained by some that TM was ON TOP of GZ then GRAVITY alone should have permitted SOME blood staining onto whatever article in below the bleeding individual.

NB: one possibility why no staining is observable on GZ's grey shirt: it was turned around so the front was now the back and perhaps GZ didn't have his jacket on during the altercation so no blood on that garment.

Several witnesses identified GZ wearing a red jacket.

Okay, here's the problem. TM's body was found with his feet touching the sidewalk but his whole body was on the grass facing towards the house. He was lying face down, hands touching each other, arms under his body. GZ claims TM was on top of him banging his head on the cement sidewalk which means he was in the opposite direction from where TM's body ended up. Something does not add up. They need an accident reconstructionist. jmo
How do we know that Trayvon's body was found in that manner? Feet touching the sidewalk, body on grass facing the house?

Yeah... he didn't understand why TM didn't wait for it to stop raining to go to the STORE. Yet, in the same breath, he said his brother wasn't 'patroling the neighborhood'. That he was merely on his way to the STORE (Target). Huh?! Maybe it wasn't raining on George's side of the street. LOL

Yes, the statement and the actions don't match. That's called hypocrisy and double standard. It was okay for HIM to be going to a store in the rain, but the BLACK SUSPICIOUS LOOKING GUY should have waited til it wasn't raining and therefore not cast suspicion upon himself. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!

Maybe they didn't like him?

Look, George reminds me of a neighbor I would never want to have. There's a difference from someone really looking out for their neighbors and someone who makes their neighbors lives a living hot place because he is constantly in your business and harrassing you. I've had to call the cops a lot of times for things going on in my gated complex... I will be honest and say that if a woman was being attacked by a man, I would 100% go out there. If it's man on man or woman on woman... I don't think I would get involved other than calling police?

I wouldn't get involved either, except to call 911. Maybe the neighbors were afraid of GZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021