Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if anyone can find Sierra, it would be Carrie, no pressure... IIRC, Carrie found Michelle LE. Can you imagine? The mother of Amber finding the remains?...omg!

Is it possible he lulled Sierra into a false sense of security as he drove down her street in order to keep her quiet and unaware? As soon as he got out of residential and into farm land, his plan went into play. He threw out her phone. He had to go pretty fast and turn because that school bus would be coming.

I remember Sierra also posted about how her sister could tell which of her friends were "bad news" and that she was always right...wonder what kind of "bad news"?

I'm inclined to think that it was probably typical teen girl stuff: talking behind someone's back, badmouthing, not keeping secrets, etc.

My impression of Sierra from her social media is that she was actually fairly naive girl putting up a tough, edgy front. If I'm accurate, then maybe she meant friends who were a bit ahead of the rest of the pack in terms of drinking, sex, etc.

I could be wrong but this "feels" to me like an older perp. Someone who was calm, cool and calculating. And probably not closely associated with Sierra or her family; maybe casually, as in someone who worked in the area or a regular visitor to the neighbourhood.

I'm just basing that on the fact that the easiest homicides to solve are the ones that involve household members or close associates of the victim. It sounds like LE has thoroughly investigated everyone close to Sierra.

I was deducing that the cell phone was fine when Sierra left the house, and doubt the battery was drained from sitting in the field when Marleen tried to call Sierra later that same day. What I failed to consider was the phone could have been damaged from being thrown. My original thought was it seemed weird to me that Sierra would turn off her phone.

SBM

Also, keep in mind that batteries operate best within a relatively narrow range of temperatures. A cold battery uses up more charge to do something like ping than a warm one does.

Considering the many reports posted here of the lousy battery life on those phones, I think it's possible that just being too chilled was enough to drain the battery.

I am still bugged and want to know who had access to the back yard @ 18 Paquita Espana.
This is critical. How many workers worked there and how often? I was told there workers during the week. I assumed they meant gardners but now I don'tt think that is what they meant.

If there is a business in the back of the house, that opens up a whole can of worms. :worms:

No one has spoken about this angle of the property. No media have opened it up. I have to wonder why. Perhaps they don't want people making accusations. Perhaps all of them have been cleared.

The type of business would require lots of deliveries and shipments. It blows my mind to think of the possibilities. I am not relaying anything new as I saw this all discussed on another thread and don't know how to link itl.

What ever happened to Investigative Reporting?

No one has spoken about this angle of the property. No media have opened it up. I have to wonder why. Perhaps they don't want people making accusations. Perhaps all of them have been cleared.

The type of business would require lots of deliveries and shipments. It blows my mind to think of the possibilities. I am not relaying anything new as I saw this all discussed on another thread and don't know how to link itl.

What ever happened to Investigative Reporting?

My impression was that the business had closed in June of 2011, well before Sierra's family moved in. Am I remembering wrongly?

There are 2 people reporting on Twitter that someone has deleted some of Sierra's Twitter posts. Don't know if it's true though.

I did some digging on Twitter, and some tweets about Sierra are just weird... Like creepy. Especially one guy in particular, writing more than 1000 posts about her. Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but it makes me think of these cases where the murderer/purpetrator is being active and helping in searches and so on... The hero syndrome.
I'm not saying that it's bad to spread the word, but it's a very thin line between helpful and creepy. I hope that FBI is looking into the "social media world".

Quoted from:

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_2e3f46ea-75db-11e1-bb4d-0019bb30f31a.html

LaMar was at home at 6 a.m., when her mother and mother’s boyfriend left the home, and her Twitter account shows her last “tweet” was posted at 6:29a.m. from the home. Police have also noted that LaMar sent a text message from her cell phone, while she was at home, at 7:11 a.m. the day she was reported missing.

I'm gonna include some other posts made...can't find them to link, so thanks to everyone for taking the time to post the info/theory!!

We KNOW what the weather was like that morning...as someone had gone to a site and posted it.
I'm thinking maybe Sierra didn't wear her red "Chucks" because of the weather and didn't want them to get messed up, so that's why she wore the grey shoes???

Then, I'm STILL mulling over Marlene's waffling on NG about who left the house first.
*Not trying to look into it tooo much...she's under a lot of stress and that affects her thinking.
BUT, since the boyfriend is in construction, if it's a crummy day, work is often cancelled, or off to a late start - unless working inside, of course. So, theoretically, he could have been home when Sierra left...and could have offered to either TAKE her to the bus stop to wait for the bus in the car OR take her directly to school. IMO, THIS might be a feasible explaination for her texting from home at 7:11 am??
IMO...any other text sent, NOT sent from home, would NEED to be done while she is NOT moving...although kids can text while driving, so who knows.
But, if she's doing another text, she's most likely in a car....she doesn't seem the type to want to do ANYTHING in the rain to get her face or hair messy, IMO.

In a prior post someone wondered about who takes Sierra to school should she MISS the bus....AND, I'm wondering, maybe who takes her to school in bad weather??
As mentioned above, maybe the boyfriend, because work is cancelled for the day in bad weather, and when she misses the bus, it's easy for him to get home and take her OR, could he send one of his crew to go do it...maybe one of his crew offered to do it?
AND, I still got the theory that a friend from school picked her up.

At any rate, I've heard LE was analyzing the computer and cell, BUT, hope they're also doing the "land line", if they have one....if they use one...seems like I'm the only one who does, anymore....LOL

All just IMO, as always!

There was no rain until much later that day.

Someone hid her body a long way away to say "please do not think it was me" JMO...and the purse and cell phone are staged IMO to cover a bad choice made by Sierra to fight a battle that was getting on her nerves.

She did not pack that Juicy Bag.
Mum cannot face the reality of this. Steve knows she would never pack extra clothes and so does her sister....watch closely at Danielles eye movement towards Mum.....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/46832709#46832709

Remember the LE do not know what Sierra was wearing that day as no one saw her????

March 27, 2012

However Cardoza said:

"The shirt resembles the shirt she tweeted the Friday she went missing at 6:29 a.m., but we can’t confirm that’s the same shirt,” he said.

"Even if she sent that picture we don’t know if it was from that time. It could have been a prior picture that she had on her phone for whatever reason.”

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/de...ucted-by-suspect-with-morgan-hill-connections

Good question and one we have never discussed due to some factors. Suffice to say there is more than meets the eye at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Yes...as everyone keeps saying up to now how could anyone grab her from a quiet cul de sac....but that area never looked quiet to me from the google maps linked here. All I could see is lots of strange looking dilapidated buildings near to her home also. I still feel it is someone who watched her from day to day, that she even had said hello and perhaps waved to this person as she went about walking to and from the bus stop. That's why there's no sign of a struggle anywhere, she just got into that car with the person offering her a ride to bus stop, I'm sure. I feel too that LE need to keep that community their focus, as I'm quite sure the perp has strong ties to it. Someone must be displaying some odd behavior.

Whisperer you said you aw a lot of people walking back and forth around there, like workers, was it close to the area of the house?

(snipped)

Who belonged at the end of that road near Sierra's home?
I don't think Sierra was grabbed by a pedo. She looked like a beautiful young woman.

People who live in that subdivision.
People who own rental property (homes, sheds, land).
Real estate agents/reps.
Utility workers: phone, gas/electric/water/trash pick-up, meter readers.
Gardeners/lawn care workers.
Construction workers/roofers, handyman-types.
Carpoolers.
Taxicab drivers.

There are likely others that could be added to the list. Most on that list might also know what homes/buildings were for sale/unoccupied or if residents were out of town for extended time.

There was no rain until much later that day.

Someone hid her body a long way away to say "please do not think it was me" JMO...and the purse and cell phone are staged IMO to cover a bad choice made by Sierra to fight a battle that was getting on her nerves.

She did not pack that Juicy Bag.
Mum cannot face the reality of this. Steve knows she would never pack extra clothes and so does her sister....watch closely at Danielles eye movement towards Mum.....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/46832709#46832709

Very interesting watching Danielle and Steve's eyes as marlele starts to comment.. About the bag..
When Marlelne starts talking Steve shifted his eyes towards her... In a negative way IMO... It is the only time Steve looked Marlene's way.... This was then followed by Danielle glancing up at dad.at about 1:50.
It was interesting that Steve made sure to speak his opinion regarding this bag, which happens to be the opposite of Marlene's...

from watching this video, IMO, Sierrra did not pack the bag.

Remember the LE do not know what Sierra was wearing that day as no one saw her????

March 27, 2012

However Cardoza said:

"The shirt resembles the shirt she tweeted the Friday she went missing at 6:29 a.m., but we can’t confirm that’s the same shirt,” he said.

"Even if she sent that picture we don’t know if it was from that time. It could have been a prior picture that she had on her phone for whatever reason.”

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/de...ucted-by-suspect-with-morgan-hill-connections

IMO : Sierra had that picture on her computer already.. I don't think it was a picture snapped that morning...JMO..A picture of a picture was taken that morning.. Used for staging purposes, just like the bag...

I am new to this forum. Being a young female myself, I found it disturbing that someone can vanish into thin air like this. Do you guys thing there is a possibility of chloroform having been used in an abduction at all? I also wonder if there are homes in the mountains that has a clear view of Sierras residence.

I am new to this forum. Being a young female myself, I found it disturbing that someone can vanish into thin air like this. Do you guys thing there is a possibility of chloroform having been used in an abduction at all? I also wonder if there are homes in the mountains that has a clear view of Sierras residence.

Welcome to WS!!!

...and yes I think chloroform could have been used. Also, citizens own telescopes with enough power to see into space so I do not see why one could not own something powerful enough to spy on neighbors from quite some distance away. Is this probable? Maybe, maybe not. Is it possible? Yes it is!

Welcome to WS!!!

...and yes I think chloroform could have been used. Also, citizens own telescopes with enough power to see into space so I do not see why one could not own something powerful enough to spy on neighbors from quite some distance away. Is this probable? Maybe, maybe not. Is it possible? Yes it is!
o
It just sounds so brazen for a perp to abduct someone unwillingly from their home.Yes it did happen to Holly Bobo but to my knowledge she lived with no neighbours around. I am so torn on this story. I also wonder if the clothes in the Juicy bag were worn or newly washed. If someone made their way into Sierras house ,Him or they could have sent that last picture and used cloves on the phone to cover their tracks. I wonder if the family used to leave windows open?

o
It just sounds so brazen for a perp to abduct someone unwillingly from their home.Yes it did happen to Holly Bobo but to my knowledge she lived with no neighbours around. I am so torn on this story. I also wonder if the clothes in the Juicy bag were worn or newly washed. If someone made their way into Sierras house ,Him or they could have sent that last picture and used cloves on the phone to cover their tracks. I wonder if the family used to leave windows open?

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/det...ll-connections

BBM: the sweater in the bag is not the shark sweater she was wearing in the tweeted pic. it only resembles it.. IMO. The clothes in the bag were clean..

Thanks Wendy!. Does Le think that the text was sent by Sierra or do they have doubts about that too? I wonder if someone made her send that text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck