This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the GPS, Baez has been saying the Casey was being coerced and that she was afraid to search for Caylee. One way to coerce someone and really scare them would be to be able to know where they were at all times and occassionally mention to them what you know. This would convince them that you are "all powerful" and someone to be VERY afraid of. One way to do this would be to hide a GPS unit in their car. There are lots of ways of doing that undetected. They are very small - some even the size of a microchip. There are all sorts of places you could hide one in a car undetected such as within a door panel or underneath it.

Princess Rose, that is very interesting indeed.

I respect your comments and beliefs but I do have to disagree. I don't think Casey is afraid or was being coerced. I think she gave Caylee to someone because she didn't want her mom to be in Caylee's life anymore. Casey has lied so much but yet I can hear some truth in her lies. (Does that make sense?) I also don't believe Caylee was missing for a month before she was reported. Just some of my thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Oops. I just reread your statement and you stated Baez said Casey was being coerced and was afraid. My apologies.

I also do not think she was missing for a month before it was reported.

doonerinohio- thank you for your kind words.:blowkiss:

I ran across this on another site today in regards to Caylee being alive. (also posted on the "rumors" link). What do you guys think??

She does seem confused as to what she is telling me the best I can tell. However I am going to send this to you as it is spoken to me lots of times the family understand this better than I can..

You Tell my Grand Ma A T. That I did not die in my back yard like the police say... She also say's she did not die in a car either. She is not Dead. She say's she is with Carol Sue. She says they left Florida and they went to Nevada... Tell her that I am OK...She says they play at the park where they have the suitcases.. She speaks to me about planes and about airport with the big things that go around. Luggage delivery from flights. I believe is what she is telling me about. She says they do not do much but just hang out and eat pizza...She says they do not get to go to Florida again that she know her Mommy is dead and that Carol Sue is her new Mommy.

I asked her if she knows the name of the city she is now living in and she tell me it is Brush or (Rush) Nevada. She says there is a lake by the house where she is at. That they play by the lake sometimes.

I sincerely hope this is good news for this Grand Mother and Mother. I repeat only what I have been told through my guide. I suggest that the family look in this area for the child. I have no knowledge of this town she is speaking of but from what she says it is very small place. I have asked her if Carol Sue is good to her she says she does not take her to town that she leave her by herself. I do not like to stay all by myself. She says Carol Sue works at the bank. She says tell Grand Ma to take me back to Florida I like it better there. She also says tell Grandma to take care of my dollies that I do miss them....

I suggest that the police take a look at this case and see if someone did indeed fly to this area with a child not that log after she was reported missing. I feel strongly that they flew into Phoenix air port... I also feel that the woman's name is what the child is telling me Carol Sue. I also feel she can become dangerous if she get the idea that the police are on to her.

I could not understand the difference in the name of the town if it is Brush or Rush I could not understand the child. Her speech.

Best of luck with what I have told you though my guide who has spoken with this child. By the way she does know my name is Mary and that Kylie is my grand daughter. Little girl like her she was told that by me so she could understand that I am her imaginary friend in case Carol Sue heard her talking with me. Both fact are true.

I ran across this on another site today in regards to Caylee being alive. (also posted on the "rumors" link). What do you guys think??

She does seem confused as to what she is telling me the best I can tell. However I am going to send this to you as it is spoken to me lots of times the family understand this better than I can..

You Tell my Grand Ma A T. That I did not die in my back yard like the police say... She also say's she did not die in a car either. She is not Dead. She say's she is with Carol Sue. She says they left Florida and they went to Nevada... Tell her that I am OK...She says they play at the park where they have the suitcases.. She speaks to me about planes and about airport with the big things that go around. Luggage delivery from flights. I believe is what she is telling me about. She says they do not do much but just hang out and eat pizza...She says they do not get to go to Florida again that she know her Mommy is dead and that Carol Sue is her new Mommy.

I asked her if she knows the name of the city she is now living in and she tell me it is Brush or (Rush) Nevada. She says there is a lake by the house where she is at. That they play by the lake sometimes.

I sincerely hope this is good news for this Grand Mother and Mother. I repeat only what I have been told through my guide. I suggest that the family look in this area for the child. I have no knowledge of this town she is speaking of but from what she says it is very small place. I have asked her if Carol Sue is good to her she says she does not take her to town that she leave her by herself. I do not like to stay all by myself. She says Carol Sue works at the bank. She says tell Grand Ma to take me back to Florida I like it better there. She also says tell Grandma to take care of my dollies that I do miss them....

I suggest that the police take a look at this case and see if someone did indeed fly to this area with a child not that log after she was reported missing. I feel strongly that they flew into Phoenix air port... I also feel that the woman's name is what the child is telling me Carol Sue. I also feel she can become dangerous if she get the idea that the police are on to her.

I could not understand the difference in the name of the town if it is Brush or Rush I could not understand the child. Her speech.

Best of luck with what I have told you though my guide who has spoken with this child. By the way she does know my name is Mary and that Kylie is my grand daughter. Little girl like her she was told that by me so she could understand that I am her imaginary friend in case Carol Sue heard her talking with me. Both fact are true.

I don't know what to say!

This sounds like it came from one of those nutbar psychic sites, and as far as I've ever known, there has never been a single child recovered via this method.

I don't know what to say! Can you post a link to this?

I don't think a link will work here as it is posted on a protected site. However, I did see the exact posting as it was posted here. That's about all I can vouch for though.

This would be wonderful if it were true. I might even find myself hopping on a plane to go investigate myself. I just keep praying for some kind of a break.

wow i think they got ahold of some good weed :) j/k it would be so awesome if caylee is alive though .

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Sources told Eyewitness News that prosecutors now have all the forensic evidence they need to ask the grand jury to indict Casey for the murder of her daughter Caylee.

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

OK here we go again, with the believe Caylee was in the car. The prosecutor now has enough evidence to charge Casey. This is getting old. IMOO and with my little simple mind, if LE had enough evidence they would have charged her already. Do you really need a body to charge, IMOO No. Do you need a GJ to arrest and charge, IMOO No. I do not think they have anything. Just words from people. I need to see something. I will say that Casey did steal from people and probally for a while. She will be held accountable for that. Neglect of Caylee ? I need something concrete for this to be proven. The only thing anyone in the public is getting is what the news papers and tv, no one from LE or FBI, just a little fluff every now and again. I guess I am one of the people who needs proof. I can not judge someone, with out proof. Yes I have heard about the Susan Smiths of this world. But for some reason, something else is going on here and I just can not put my finger on it. So, again I will say, Yes I do believe Caylee is Alive and needs to be brought back home.

Maybe this will help with this question, if not, please disregard.

"In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder."

I haven't gone to the link yet but please let me know if I'm understanding this correctly.

Is it required that a gj be presented *all* cases for indictment for capital crimes first rather than LE just charging her with murder1 or felony murder? I'm not too familiar with proceedings which include grand juries.

Maybe this will help with this question, if not, please disregard.

"In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder."

That is what I thought, as I posted about it above. I think they are going to have a very hard time proving a capital crime without a body. Juries have a hard time sending people to the death chamber (particularly a young woman) without being able to definitively determine the manner of death.

Also, why are we hearing about this case going to the Grand Jury? We even know the day the case will be heard. It is against the law for the prosecution to reveal GJ proceedings in this manner and I have no idea why they have "leaked" it so they will later have plausible deniability, but I have my suspicions.

ON NG tonight LP mentioned that besides the hair, there was other DNA..What other DNA did they find in the trunk besides the hair? Does anyone else believe that they do have more evidence that they are not speaking about? Wouldn't they be able to just arrest her then? What would happen if Casey goes to trial, and Caylee still is alive??

I do not think that they have enough to go to a grand jury with, but how can anyone find a reasonable, untained jury with a case as high profile as this?? I am not sticking up for Casey in any way, but I don't believe Caylee is deceased at this point, and I just cannot believe that without a body, crime scene, confession, how could they bring it to a grand jury?

Does anyone know if the information that they present to the grand jury will also be released to the public at or around the same time?

ON NG tonight LP mentioned that besides the hair, there was other DNA..What other DNA did they find in the trunk besides the hair? Isn't it possible that it could be from something other than a deceased baby?? Does anyone else believe that they do have more evidence that they are not speaking about? Wouldn't they be able to just arrest her then? What would happen if Casey goes to trial, and Caylee still is alive??

I do not think that they have enough to go to a grand jury with, but how can anyone find a reasonable, untained jury with a case as high profile as this?? I am not sticking up for Casey in any way, but I don't believe Caylee is deceased at this point, and I just cannot believe that without a body, crime scene, confession, how could they bring it to a grand jury?

Yes...that is how the prosecution works. They don't want to show all their cards to the defense until trial. The GJ indictment is how they will charge her, either manslaughter or murder 1, etc. Apparently, in FL they go to grand jury when they indict for a death penalty/murder 1 case. They are going as high as they can so, in my belief, they have held enough back to indict her. We shall see!

Also, why are we hearing about this case going to the Grand Jury? We even know the day the case will be heard. It is against the law for the prosecution to reveal GJ proceedings in this manner and I have no idea why they have "leaked" it so they will later have plausible deniability, but I have my suspicions.

I don't think it's against any law to announce the date of the GJ proceedings.
Requesting access
Before an indictment is issued, reporters may file a motion for access with the judge who is presiding over the grand jury, media attorney Jim Lake of Holland & Knight said. Post-indictment, the media may move to “intervene,” or become a party to the case, to assert the public’s interest in disclosure of grand jury materials. In states like Florida, where courts are covered by the state open records law, journalists may request a copy of the transcripts if they were released to the defense during discovery, Lake said.

I don't think a link will work here as it is posted on a protected site. However, I did see the exact posting as it was posted here. That's about all I can vouch for though.

This would be wonderful if it were true. I might even find myself hopping on a plane to go investigate myself. I just keep praying for some kind of a break.

For the record I don't believe this and there's no Brush or Rush in NV. There is however a Sagebrush City or so it appears. Can't find much but the first thing that came up was a my space for somebody that said they lived in Sagebrush. Sagebrush is the state flower. There's a Sagebrush Ranch and a Sagebrush Lake and a slew of businesses including a brothel that all start with Sagebrush. I'm thinking it might be a small town ??? IDK.

For the record I don't believe this and there's no Brush or Rush in NV. There is however a Sagebrush City or so it appears. Can't find much but the first thing that came up was a my space for somebody that said they lived in Sagebrush. Sagebrush is the state flower. There's a Sagebrush Ranch and a Sagebrush Lake and a slew of businesses including a brothel that all start with Sagebrush. I'm thinking it might be a small town ??? IDK.

Yeah, I can't say that I believe this either but it's more like a wishful thought. I couldn't find anything like that either.

IMO, psychic visions/dreams/etc are too difficult to decipher because there are so many things that can be misinterpreted. I do believe in psychic power, but I believe very *few* people can harness them at will. I have had too many prophetic dreams in my life to dismiss as coincidences but I have never been able to *make* myself dream about something. Also, rarely have I woken up from a dream and thought to myself, that's really going to happen. The only reason I've know they are prophetic is when whatever I dreamed about came to pass just as I dreamed, which is quite spooky and unsettling. Whatever it is that I possess is mostly like a receiver than a two way radio.

ETA: I did find a town that might fit the description but unless there is other confirmation that this is even a remote possibility - I won't be pursuing this "lead."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

"We’re not going to project what we will doing in the next couple of days or in the coming weeks," Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com on Thursday. He said that includes information about a forthcoming arrest or new charges, if any.

But, he emphasized, it is not a death or murder case — yet.

"It is a missing person investigation. We have not changed that at this point," Nieves told FOXNews.com. "When we do, that will be made clear and done so with the State Attorney’s office."

So after reading the article, I will say that there should be more hope for everyone that Caylee is alive and they just have not found her yet. Hopefully they will soon.

I don't think it's against any law to announce the date of the GJ proceedings.
Requesting access
Before an indictment is issued, reporters may file a motion for access with the judge who is presiding over the grand jury, media attorney Jim Lake of Holland & Knight said. Post-indictment, the media may move to “intervene,” or become a party to the case, to assert the public’s interest in disclosure of grand jury materials. In states like Florida, where courts are covered by the state open records law, journalists may request a copy of the transcripts if they were released to the defense during discovery, Lake said.

Reporters Handbook? Let's look at the Handbook from the Florida Supreme Court:

SECRECY OF GRAND JURY PROCEEDINGS
Secrecy as to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance. This includes not only the actions upon an indictment or a presentment but even the fact that any such matter was considered, or any witness was called. It is only in this manner that the grand jurors themselves can be protected from pressure by persons who may be involved by the action of the grand jury. Secrecy also is the only protection that a witness may have before a grand jury, which will protect the witness from being tampered with or intimidated before testifying at the trial. Further, secrecy may prevent one under indictment, or subject to indictment, from escaping while the issue of indictment is under consideration. It also should be remembered that secrecy may encourage witnesses to give the grand jury frankly and candidly any knowledge they may have concerning crime or corruption. Lastly, and of equal importance to all other consideration of secrecy, is the fact that an innocent person who has been subjected to a charge but not indicted should be protected from the embarrassment and disgrace attendant upon the making of a charge before a grand jury.
The pledge of secrecy is paramount. It also is permanent.
A grand juror will not communicate to family, friends, associates, or anyone concerning any matter that takes place in the grand jury room. The only time this veil of secrecy may be lifted is by order of the court after a full hearing, and then only in exceptional cases.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

"We’re not going to project what we will doing in the next couple of days or in the coming weeks," Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com on Thursday. He said that includes information about a forthcoming arrest or new charges, if any.

But, he emphasized, it is not a death or murder case — yet.

"It is a missing person investigation. We have not changed that at this point," Nieves told FOXNews.com. "When we do, that will be made clear and done so with the State Attorney’s office."

So after reading the article, I will say that there should be more hope for everyone that Caylee is alive and they just have not found her yet. Hopefully they will soon.

Hmmm, hmmmm. Thanks ?everything. That is SO interesting.

How would a 3 yr old know the name of the town and state that she is in? This just does not sound like a child that young speaking. Sorry.

How would a 3 yr old know the name of the town and state that she is in? This just does not sound like a child that young speaking. Sorry.

On the original website this was posted on, someone called one of those pyschic hotline numbers and this is what the lady told her. So, I don't think there is any merit to it all. Just some pyschic phone lady doing her job....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff