2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

Darnudes, sorry I don't have a link but I read somewhere there was a bit of an argument on one of the Zahra FB sites between a relative of KB's and another poster. The person asked why was KB carrying a dog around outside of the house when AB was being evicted, the relative said it was a stuffed dog that belonged to Zahra that she had picked up inside. Once again sorry I don't have the link and I think the conversation has since been deleted, still not quite sure what can or can not be posted here, hope I haven't done the wrong thing Mods.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25609778/index.html

Here's the video. The dog looks real to me.

For me, I'm still on the fence about all the painting that appears to have been done. They were new to that house and as we all know ....EB loves black. There seems to be a lot of black painting in that house..walls, tiles, kitchen cabinets etc. So the painting could be just her making the new house reflect her taste. As far as Zahara's sloppy painting job in her room....don't see EB doing anything for her...perhaps if she wanted it done, they made her do the work.

I don't know. I'm thinking ALOT of painting being done in a rush might very well explain pillows, blankets, and 2 toothbrushes found in a vehicle.

But maybe that's just me.

Yes, why take out the pieces of ceiling unless there was splatter? I understand the floor since things flow with gravity into the nooks and crannies even with cleaning. Either she was killed in the kitchen or was dismembered there, IMO. Splatter on the ceiling from spray of a machine of some kind (sorry). RIP Zahra, I'm hoping to hear the newest info from the search that is happening right now, I'm praying along with those searchers.

But doesn't it stand to reason they would have seen blood splatter on the ceiling the first time they were in the house? So I don't think that's it.

I will say that in some rentals you can paint. We live in a newer apartment complex and they do allow us to paint any room in the house. The rule though is that when we move out they have to approve the color to stay or we have to repaint it a neutral color if it's something bright. The actual model apartments have rooms painted red, gold etc. I think some renters are more open about decorating then others. Painting bathroom tile on the wall is crazy though.

True. I don't think though that AB and EB were too concerned with following the rules. Bounced checks, drugs and possible murder? Not gonna worry about painting when not supposed to ya know?

Yes, why take out the pieces of ceiling unless there was splatter? I understand the floor since things flow with gravity into the nooks and crannies even with cleaning. Either she was killed in the kitchen or was dismembered there, IMO. Splatter on the ceiling from spray of a machine of some kind (sorry). RIP Zahra, I'm hoping to hear the newest info from the search that is happening right now, I'm praying along with those searchers.

I meant more of a cast off, if Zahra was hit with something after the first or second strike blood would be on the weapon, and as the person goes back to thrust another blow, the blood on the weapon would cast off unto the ceiling.

Is this what you are talking about?

i76c9f.jpg

cant make your pic bigger either but i think so thanks

But doesn't it stand to reason they would have seen blood splatter on the ceiling the first time they were in the house? So I don't think that's it.

Not if they washed the ceiling and they thought it was gone but a trained eye saw something.

:grouphug: to all here. Bearing witness is one way for us to honor Zahra, and in this moment, bearing witness feels like bearing a great weight.

Let's send out some loving energy to LE and the searchers/investigators too, who are seeing more than we are seeing, and know more than we know.

or maybe they were looking for a weapon that was hidden in the house some where...gosh I don't know anymore but the slideshow sure does confirm that LE was thinking along the lines of dismemberment.

They could have cleaned it up with something and forensic chemicals could have revealed they cleaned something up there on the ceiling. JMO. I'm trying to think of other reasons for the ceiling removal.

I meant more of a cast off, if Zahra was hit with something after the first or second strike blood would be on the weapon, and as the person goes back to thrust another blow, the blood on the weapon would cast off unto the ceiling.

I think it's most common in cast-off, too, from what I've seen on investigations.

HORRIBLE THOUGHT:

Unless a gun were placed under someone's chin, or similar :(

---------------------------

Do we have a pic of what the walls near that ceiling were like? Are they removed, or are cabinets missing, etc?

I don't know, I'm still thinking about the tarp they had on the roof after the storms in that area. I just wonder if they had a small leak in the roof. There would be a wet area on the ceiling and of course, leaving no stone unturned....the appropriate thing to do would be to make sure the leak was water and nothing related to the crime itself. Just speculation though.

It's hard to imagine that the grandmother drove over to the house with a dog in her arms to go through the house where her granddaughter was living.

I can see the grandmother going over to the house empty handed and coming out of the house with a stuff animal,

But I can't see the grandmother driving over empty handed and then coming out of the house with a live puppy in her arms. Nope!

What strikes me as odd about the bedroom is that I just can't see these two having the foresight to put kids stickers on the wall and closet after a rush job. The only way I can think of to explain that is that maybe the bedroom was already pink and they just went in with more pink paint to cover areas of concern.

OR...maybe we only think her bedroom was repainted, but what was really done recently was just the bathroom or kitchen.

I honestly don't know.

I don't know, I'm still thinking about the tarp they had on the roof after the storms in that area. I just wonder if they had a small leak in the roof. There would be a wet area on the ceiling and of course, leaving no stone unturned....the appropriate thing to do would be to make sure the leak was water and nothing related to the crime itself. Just speculation though.

Thank you, didn't know about the tarp. Could be that.

In the bathroom photo, on the right hand side of the picture just below the towel bar is a black rag or something. What is holding that piece of material UP?

Just viewed the slide show and it makes my heart heavier and sadder than it was if possible. LE didn't tear that house apart for no reason - hope they have recovered all they were looking for. This makes my blood boil.

Oh yes I forgot about the tarp. THat is probably what happened, they wanted to make sure no danger from electrical wires and stuff once the leak was determined. I wonder though did LE break that part of the roof off from the outside and it wasn't the storm?

What strikes me as odd about the bedroom is that I just can't see these two having the foresight to put kids stickers on the wall and closet after a rush job. The only way I can think of to explain that is that maybe the bedroom was already pink and they just went in with more pink paint to cover areas of concern.

OR...maybe we only think her bedroom was repainted, but what was really done recently was just the bathroom or kitchen.

I honestly don't know.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it would have been a rush job. Zahra could have been dead for weeks and they would have had some time to clean up the entire house and paint as much as they could. Zahra's mom may have been the reason Zahra was reported missing at the time she was since they may have had a heads up about the biomom searching for Zahra. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back