2009.10.02 dateline friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
jaycee's story will be on dateilne friday.
i bet it brings in better ratings then leno at 10 :)

Friday, Oct. 2: Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping

The kidnapping and the rescue of Jaycee Dugard, 18 years after the crime, stunned the nation this past summer, leaving many to ask why wasn't the alleged kidnapper caught sooner and how could there have been so many missed opportunities. Now, Dateline investigates and brings viewers up to date on the latest developments on the case. NBC's Keith Morrison reports.
See it Friday at 9 p.m. ET, 8 p.m. CT.

Preview Video

Friday, Oct. 2: Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping

The kidnapping and the rescue of Jaycee Dugard, 18 years after the crime, stunned the nation this past summer, leaving many to ask why wasn't the alleged kidnapper caught sooner and how could there have been so many missed opportunities. Now, Dateline investigates and brings viewers up to date on the latest developments on the case. NBC's Keith Morrison reports.
See it Friday at 9 p.m. ET, 8 p.m. CT.

Preview Video

thought it was 8 eastern.
oh well i wont miss horse whisperer now lol

ghost whisperer lol i always do that

thought it was 8 eastern.
oh well i wont miss horse whisperer now lol

I just copied and pasted the info, but here Dateline comes on at 9PM according to TVGuide.com. So you may want to double check for your region.

I just copied and pasted the info, but here Dateline comes on at 9PM according to TVGuide.com. So you may want to double check for your region.
I'm too tired to watch, tell me what was said...

I watched it but for me there was very little new information.

I watched it but for me there was very little new information.

ioved mcgregor scott saying 'were not dignifying that with a response" in regards to garrido's latest rantings

I was all geared up to watch it, and then got involved in something and lost track of the time, and missed it.

Was anything presented that we don't already know?

I was all geared up to watch it, and then got involved in something and lost track of the time, and missed it.

not really. and usually a story like this would be a full 2 hour dateline.......but due to the idiotic use of leno 5 times a week at 10 that didnt happen.

Nope. And with none of the principals talking, there wouldn't be anyway.

I thought Dateline did an incredible job. This case is full of details from the past 30+ years and the program was very accurate given the current information available.

I was disturbed by Rupf's apparent excuses for the lack of investigative abilities by the deputy in 06. He accredited this miscarriage of justice to the deputy working an overtime shift. What, exactly, was he trying to imply? That the deputy was tired from working a long shift and, therefore, had no obligation to fulfill his DUTY to protect and serve? I think he should have to pay the taxpayers of this county back because he didn't complete the job he was paid, by them, to do. I wouldn't get paid if I didn't complete my duties, why should he? I'm sorry, but being UNable to complete your duties because you're working an overtime shift, is NO excuse for a person that is paid by us, to protect us. How does this doofus still even have a job?:waitasec: Completely unacceptable IMO.

Deputy and Sheriff Rupf: FAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members