trial thread: 3/27/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now showing outdoor security camera shots again. Shows McClintic getting into the suspect vehicle.

During Const. Scoyne's Testimony #Rafferty seems tired. Rubs eyes, leans back. Seems to drift off once in a while.

RaffertyLFP: Crown going over photo board with all the key Guelph video evidence

Const. Scoyne is helping the court move through this morning's evidence in chronological order. Last witness in Guelph chapter.

@AM980_Court
  • Now showing outdoor security camera shots again. Shows McClintic getting into the suspect vehicle.

What else is near Home Depot. What exactly did MTR think she was getting there? Its a "manly" store IMO. I would have no reason to go there unless I needed to pick up hardware stuff. Did he think she was getting maxi pads?? LOL so kidding but really, it seemed like when he rolled up and she threw it in the already opened trunk and jumped in the car that they already had a plan in place. JMO

True, but I'm still waiting to hear about where "Mike Reynolds" came from and whether he used other names. JMO

That's the name TLM's neighbours gave to LE. They only sort of remembered what his last name was.

What else is near Home Depot. What exactly did MTR think she was getting there? Its a "manly" store IMO. I would have no reason to go there unless I needed to pick up hardware stuff. Did he think she was getting maxi pads?? LOL so kidding but really, it seemed like when he rolled up and she threw it in the already opened trunk and jumped in the car that they already had a plan in place. JMO

Home decorating stuff. Maybe plants. The ones Rafferty and his mom gave her died unexpectedly.

@AM980_Court
  • Derstine asks if it appears people are walking faster than they normally would in the video. Scoyne isn't sure if the video is sped up.

Computer problems please keep tweeting xo

WOW they are done for the day

@AM980_Court
  • No more questions. Carnegie says they're done for the day. They have 2 witnesses tomorrow, only expect their testimony to run in the AM

No more questions. Carnegie says they're done for the day. They have 2 witnesses tomorrow, only expect their testimony to run in the AM

So, to recap, done for today.We'll resume tomorrow at 10.

Court recessed until Wed. at 10 am

Half day tomorrow. No testimony on Thursday. Full day on Friday.

Geez........ this court sure takes a lot of days off!

Salem

I hope his Mom was paying him back for those percocets then. Was she a drug addict too? Because he was TLM's friend who didn't do drugs remember?

ETA: Or was that another lie? :wink:

MOO

Well people with drug habits aren't usually forthcoming about their habits, they will lie and do anything to keep their friends and family from knowing (unless you hang out with other junkies), some will go so far as to blame others for their habits if found out. I can see why he lied about it. :)

Rafferty KNEW who was on the video with Tori and DIDN'T call police? WHY? JMO

MR could have called Crimestoppers or called the police directly to report an anonymous tip.

He was in the car and opened the trunk remotely from inside the car. Wouldn't he wonder why such a small bag was being put in the trunk?

@RaffertyLFP
  • Derstine suggests that jerky video may make people seem to be walking faster than they are

Huh? And what does it prove if it is sped up? If it seems she is walking faster, there is still a time on the video. This question makes no sense to me, does it to anyone else?

On another note, it seems as it will take 3 months for sure if they keep taking time off like this. Justice for Tori sure is slow in coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member