Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, OK. Cleaning it up, eh?! Something must have happened when I went to take a nap. LMAO Thank goodness I seem to miss those times.

The thread was moving along very nicely.....the talk about church had stopped long ago...

Who is JP?
JP Chatt is a video editor at one of the Orlando stations - I think it's Channel 9.

He owns the house on Glenwood where he and Ricardo Morales (an ex-BF of Casey, per the arrest affidavit) live, and where Casey stayed for an unknown period of time during her break for freedom. Ricardo is now dating Amy, and the arrest affidavit says that she is living there, too.

Amy is the woman Casey was planning to share an apartment with, according to an early June myspace post. She is also the woman from whom Casey stole $700 in cash while she slept, and another $300 by forging a check she found in Amy's car during the time she was borrowing it (July 8-15) during Amy's vacation in Puerto Rico.

Interestingly, there is also a PR connection with JP Chatt.

Go to this page to search Orange County property records.
http://www.ocpafl.org/disclaimer.html

Click 'accept' and go to the next page. Do a search by owner name and keyin: Chatt.

There are only two - John and Joseph, and both records are for the Glenwood Ave address. Click on either one of those records and look at the mailing address associated with the condo.

If anyone missed Geraldo he comes on again at midnite Central Standard Time. I want to hear exactly what Padillo said about Amy, Tony, Ricardo, and giving the person 5 days to produce Caylee. If Padillo did say that this is not a kidnapping then he must have already decided that ZG and danger is a bunch of baloney. He's going to quickly get to the bottom of this I hope, and hope he tells all.

Btw~ I think you guys are pretty funny. :) You hear LE say what they have said all along then freak out. I am surprised at Janine and whatsherface, too. WTH?
I don't think it was some much what was said. It was his body language, his expression, his demeanor. And the fact that this LE interview was done tonight - an hour before the show. LE certainly DID NOT have to grant this interview - and I believe they really shouldn't have. IMO - it wasn't what was said - more of the timing and why now?

If anyone missed Geraldo he comes on again at midnite Central Standard Time. I want to hear exactly what Padillo said about Amy, Tony, Ricardo, and giving the person 5 days to produce Caylee. If Padillo did say that this is not a kidnapping then he must have already decided that ZG and danger is a bunch of baloney. He's going to quickly get to the bottom of this I hope, and hope he tells all.

I hope you are right. I'm still just so confused now.....

Ah, OK. Cleaning it up, eh?! Something must have happened when I went to take a nap. LMAO Thank goodness I seem to miss those times.

I was a good 60 miles away from my computer all day. And I have witnesses!

I agree with Leila! LE is under no obligation to release any info about the results of their investigation. Heck for all we know, a grand jury could hand down a bill (indictment) any day now. Jeanine P. and Kimberly G. need to rethink exactly what Captain Nieves (sp?) said and why before they jump to any conclusions. Personally, I did not get the impression LE is on the ropes, at all. Frustrated, yes, but Capt. Nieves readily admits that is and has been the case since day one primarily because of Casey Anthony's inability to provide LE with credible and viable information (leads).

As for LP - I posted a simple question to him a few days ago asking him if he had confirmed Casey's EXACT whereabouts on June 16, 2008 from the time she left her parent's house at @12:50 pm and arrived at her boyfriend Tony's house sometime after 5 pm. Obviously she wasn't at work so where was she? Oy, what I wouldn't give to see those cell phone ping records. Hey Leonard - I know I've been a little hard on you but at this point - I gotta say IMO you don't owe Casey Anthony, her parents, Baez or Garrison anything least of all anymore time on the clock. Caylee needs to be found NOW!!!!!!!! Give LE a call and see what you can do to help make that happen.

DT

I don't think it was some much what was said. It was his body language, his expression, his demeanor. And the fact that this LE interview was done tonight - an hour before the show. LE certainly DID NOT have to grant this interview - and I believe they really shouldn't have. IMO - it wasn't what was said - more of the timing and why now?
His demeanor was that of someone trying to get through an interview without saying something he shouldn't. You know, they have spoken out about this before. You guys are acting like this is some bombshell or something...which it certainly is not. LOL

I do agree. And I am wondering about the comments from LP. Usually, he's just yammering useless info, very vague, etc. But he was pretty specific. He knows the law. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he can not say names without risking defamation lawsuits unless he has something to back them up.
I would have loved to see what happened after the cameras went off between LP and Jose...........

I was a good 60 miles away from my computer all day. And I have witnesses!
Hahahahaha~ We have the good sense to not argue about mundane things which will get ya banned quicker than anything else, too! Religion, Politics, and JBR! LOL

JP Chatt is a video editor at one of the Orlando stations - I think it's Channel 9.

He owns the house on Glenwood where he and Ricardo Morales (an ex-BF of Casey, per the arrest affidavit) live, and where Casey stayed for an unknown period of time during her break for freedom. Ricardo is now dating Amy, and the arrest affidavit says that she is living there, too.

Amy is the woman Casey was planning to share an apartment with, according to an early June myspace post. She is also the woman from whom Casey stole $700 in cash while she slept, and another $300 by forging a check she found in Amy's car during the time she was borrowing it (July 8-15) during Amy's vacation in Puerto Rico.

Interestingly, there is also a PR connection with JP Chatt.

Go to this page to search Orange County property records.
http://www.ocpafl.org/disclaimer.html

Click 'accept' and go to the next page. Do a search by owner name and keyin: Chatt.

There are only two - John and Joseph, and both records are for the Glenwood Ave address. Click on either one of those records and look at the mailing address associated with the condo.

Dang you are good. I think FBI should send someone to the Isabela address. They might be a bit surprised.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

WHY doesn't someone in the media point blank confont Baez about his client (CA's) LIES to LE and everyone else in the world????????????????????

I'm lost here. Is there a transcript from this Geraldo episode or do I have to stay up and wathc the re-run????

So we have the Lalalala lady and Geraldo both drinking the kool-aid. This is very disturbing. What's wrong with these people?

His demeanor was that of someone trying to get through an interview without saying something he shouldn't. You know, they have spoken out about this before.

I agree. He had on his poker face. I'm sure LE is asked to give an update every single day. Eventually, they have to make an appearance even if they don't have anything new to say - or, in this case, say what they really think.

If Tony has friends living at sawgrass wouldn't this explain how Casey knew that a ZG had looked at an apt there? Maybe Tony & Casey where there on the 17th - And if Casey ordered a Pizza on the 19th & that is supposedly the pizza that caused the decomp odor then why didn't George see it when he took the gas cans out of Casey's Trunk?

I don't trust the word of George Anthony and it's on his word that Casey came to the house on June 24th, and he looked in the trunk, found the gas cans, and retrieved them.

If George did, indeed, find the gas cans on June 24th, why didn't he call the police and inform them that he had recovered the gas cans, that his daughter had taken them, and he wasn't going to press charges.

Otherwise, George found the gas cans on July 15th when he drove the car home from the impound yard. If he took the gas cans out then and put them back in the shed, he could be charged with tampering with evidence.

Okay..... so now it is LE that is to blame for Caylee's disappearnce???? not the mother.. OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07