2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine she has internet access. Perhaps she's making notes for her upcoming book/movie. "All About (poor) Me Me Me...the KCA Story". heh

They will have to keep it with the fiction novels sure not an autobiography!

bobkealing

#CaseyAnthony Sheriffs computer expert in hallway.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:woohoo: computer expert waiting in the wings...:woohoo:

I am sick and tired of ICA being allowed to stall, flip through pages, and you see her keep glancing at the deputy, stalling so that she doesn't have to leave the courtroom and go back to her hold cell. Absolutely sick of it. Why can't they whisk her out of there promptly like the no-nonsense female guard in Pinellas County did??

If I lived in Orlando I'd be calling whoever I needed to and demanding just that - your tax dollars are their salary. She doesn't need to sit around and be on cleanup crew unplugging cords and stuff. GET HER OUT OF THERE.

I miss them myself...today she was just lounging away playing para legal--meanwhile the newbie on the block (aka/babysitter) had to remain with her---jb walked off in almost mid sentense--cm didn't bother--neither did ds....hmmmmmmmmm

Like several others here, I have always believed that Caylee died in the trunk and the dogs were alerting on items thrown out of there on her "cleanup" mission.

Exactly ... I believe that the items the dogs "alerted to" were the items that were thrown out from the trunk on the July 16 while the A's were cleaning it out. :waitasec: I wish they would have never taken any items out of the trunk . . .

Wesh has none but it has been messing up today. Wftv has commercials every hour...it is annoying though i agree! :0

Does Wesh have a Casey cam, also? :)

I like WFTV because of Kathi B and Bill S analyst during the breaks :)

For those of you who aren't watching their waistlines:

image.axd.jpg

Enjoy!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...59&bih=880&tbm=isch&ei=x0zuTcDnJ4PEgQeU34yVDw

I am sick and tired of ICA being allowed to stall, flip through pages, and you see her keep glancing at the deputy, stalling so that she doesn't have to leave the courtroom and go back to her hold cell. Absolutely sick of it. Why can't they whisk her out of there promptly like the no-nonsense female guard in Pinellas County did??

If I lived in Orlando I'd be calling whoever I needed to and demanding just that - your tax dollars are their salary. She doesn't need to sit around and be on cleanup crew unplugging cords and stuff. GET HER OUT OF THERE.

ITA---I posted something to the same effect just yesterday! :rocker:

I miss them myself...today she was just lounging away playing para legal--meanwhile the newbie on the block (aka/babysitter) had to remain with her---jb walked off in almost mid sentense--cm didn't bother--neither did ds....hmmmmmmmmm

I don't think they like their client very much and now it's just a case of doing a job...pretty sure KC made up their defense and they had to run with it.

I think the testimony of Forgery about the tablets was interesting.

If Caylee had drowned in the pool-wouldn't there have been an alert? And surely it would have been a different kind of alert opposed to an alert on finding something on the ground correct?

Was there an alert by the pool?

The chemist guy was a very week witness...

I guess the state had to bring him in to show that there was more chloroform around the trunk - he didn't bolster the case much and I was a bit disappointed that he seemed to damage Dr Vass slightly with that sneaky question from Baez. But then again it's not all going to be big shocking moves, I think they are laying the foundation brick at a time so at the end there is no doubt about what she did.

I can't wait for the stain evidence to come in - not to be gruesome but that will really show the jury what was done to Caylee and the indignity of it.

Aside from her head shaking, "zoned out" look and faux tears, KC is looking very officious to me at the DT table. I have an increasing impression of her self-importance, (maybe it's the "jailhouse lawyer syndrome"), for someone who doesn't even have a HS diploma. Her chameleon-like countenance has gone from "pouty poor me" to a haughty demeanor.

What was that JP lunch comment about. Something like "...I hope you enjoy lunch, that's all i'm going to say..."
In my mind that meant, hope you enjoy lunch because you won't be able to stomach dinner after smelling the cans of death.
Others are saying jurors are getting special lunch today and that's what he meant by it... did anyone take it the way i did?

The other day the judge mentioned something about trying to make arrangements for a buffet to be brought in and set up for them.
I think that was what he was referring to since he had a little smile with it.

I feel the same way, whisk her away as soon as the Judge calls recess...I hate the way they let her linger, too..

Exactly ... I believe that the items the dogs "alerted to" were the items that were thrown out from the trunk on the July 16 while the A's were cleaning it out. :waitasec: I wish they would have never taken any items out of the trunk . . .

But if the car was parked in the garage, why would they have put anything from the trunk all the way in the back yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth