Ruled out Benjaman Kyle - Those who can be ruled out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Missing brother in law Larry W. EVANS, Last known location Fort Lauderdale, Florida
new.gif
touch.aspx

gmabud1 (View posts) Posted: 15 Jan 2009 2:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames:

He is about 5'7", medium build, he used to have a mustache, strawberry blonde hair and thick horned rimmed glasses. The most recent picture I have is about 20yrs old. But I will find it so I can post it. According to the people he used to live with, he used to work at Joey's Place. Thats been awhile though.

Reva

Re: Missing brother in law Larry W. EVANS, Last known location Fort Lauderdale, Florida
new.gif
touch.aspx

gmabud1 (View posts) Posted: 15 Jan 2009 2:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames:

He is about 5'7", medium build, he used to have a mustache, strawberry blonde hair and thick horned rimmed glasses. The most recent picture I have is about 20yrs old. But I will find it so I can post it. According to the people he used to live with, he used to work at Joey's Place. Thats been awhile though.

Reva

Thanks, RK...:blowkiss:

This is a ad on http://www.adtoad.com/addetail.asp?adid=20081121130717

Searching for Richard David Noyes, Born June 13, 1942. Brother to Fran, Betty, and Frank. Married to and divorced from Patricia Rosenburg. Father to Tracy, Karen, David, Debbie, and Michael. Grandfather to Ashley, Matthew, Christopher, Michael Jr, and Memphis.

This is not Benjaman, I called the number and he has tatoo's

FYI- This thread is to post people that we have RULED OUT.

Once we sleuth them on need to be investigated thread, if they get ruled out quickly by discussion we put here, if we need more discussion for more investigating we move to the possible matches thread.

Trying to get organized.

Just keep swimming peeps!:fish::fish:

We will get it!

I pray 2009 is Mr. Kyle's YEAR!

David Paul Larson

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/det...=5420318100542
6', 260 lbs
---------------
brought over from closed thread:
carolwood's list:

Pro: hair, eyes, height close
Con: age, weight
I could not find any details about him in Redding, Ca newspapers.

But zabasearch still shows a DAVID Paul Larson, born Feb. 1958, in Redding, Ca, as of 2004.
[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]
PAUL D LARSON Born Feb 1958 Get More Information[SIZE=+0] Record Created: 12/2004
<A style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.zabasearch.com/redirects/addresslink_redir.php?sname1=PAUL DAVID LARSON&sname=PAUL D LARSON&first=PAUL&last=LARSON&middle=D&state=CA&address=5111 WOODVIEW DR&city=REDDING&zipcode=96002&&cm=12&cy=2004&phone=(530) 222-5212">5111 WOODVIEW DR Satellite Photo & Map Check for Email Address Google
REDDING, CA 96002 (530) 222-5212 Confirm Current Phone & Address
Complete Report on PAUL D LARSON
[/SIZE]

https://www.intelius.com/purchase.php

http://www.nampn.org/cases/larson_paul_david.html

Maybe this could be checked if he is still missing?????
If he is missing, perhaps a side by side pic.

I looked this guy up on charleyproject. This is what it said:

"Larson, 45, disappeared from Redding, California on June 30, 2003. In October 2004, his remains were found near a Russian Orthodox monastery outside Platina, California. Larson had died of a gunshot wound to the head; he is believed to have committed suicide." He is known on that site as Paul David Larson

So he obviously would be ruled out as a match.....

Chaddylex

"Larson, 45, disappeared from Redding, California on June 30, 2003. In October 2004, his remains were found near a Russian Orthodox monastery outside Platina, California. Larson had died of a gunshot wound to the head; he is believed to have committed suicide." He is known on that site as Paul David Larson

Chaddylex
-----------------------------------------
Oh my gosh. I 'always' check both doe network and charley project. Obviously, I did not this time.
A sad ending.

Larson's remains found 'from chaddylex' on other thread.

Chaddylex

Eugene Fish, was ruled out from a source on Topix in Colorado. He knew Gene personally.

I'm curious why you think Spike can be ruled out. Is it because he's supposed to be dead?

In my opinion, there are only 2 possible reasons that no one has claimed this guy: 1) All of his family and friends are dead. 2) (more likely) All of his friends and family think he is dead (most likely) or moved away.

Here's the story:
About 13 to 30 years ago there was a man named William Albert "Spike" Keathley. This man lived at addresses in Anderson, IN (on 43rd St., 21st St., Alhambra,...), Muncie, IN and New Castle, IN. He was a musician who could sing, play guitar, banjo, violin, trumpet, piano, harmonica and possibly more. He has copywritten music and lyrics for several songs. Spike would be about 52 or 53 years old now.

According to his brother, he eventually moved to Phoenix, AZ where he "died" in 1996 from smoke inhalation (that's all his brother knows about it). When I showed him the time regressed pictures from the Dr. Phil Show, he stopped acting annoyed and started acting SCARED! He said the picture looked a whole lot like Spike but he didn't want to have anything to do with it. He also has 3 sisters that I haven't communicated with.
Is it possible there was some kind of mix up? Spike never really died?
Is it possible Spike was in some sort of "suspended" state and finally just WOKE UP?
The guy (in the time regressed picture) looks EXACTLY like Spike did 30 years ago (that's when I knew him) when he lived in Pasadena, TX (near Houston).

Please email me (poorestchump@yahoo.com) if you have have heard of Spike or if you have you have pictures or memories of him or his music. Pictures could prove I'm not a total wack job.

Spike wrote "Footprint's on the Dashboard Upside Down" (not the famous poem but a similar song) and "Who's She Lovin'"? Do you remember these songs? Do you remember a guy who lived on 43rd, 21st or Alhambra who had dirty blonde hair and could finger-pick a banjo or guitar like nobody's business? He could have lived in Indianapolis or anywhere around there. He moved a lot but he seemed to like the area around there.

Thanks,
jb

Post the photos you have for Spike please, and what where the circumstances of his "death" in Phoenix. If his death made Phoenix news, we might be able to find something. Did they find a body? Why do you say "died" the way you do? Did they bury a body? Was he the only one to die in the fire?

The only William A Keathley that I found died in 1997 in Illinois, and he was from TX. I see nothing for Phoenix. I see you have posted several places, but I would like to see more info please.

poorestchump:
I read your posts on DrPhil.com after Benjaman Kyle's appearance there 10/16/2008.
I think you said you even went to 'Spike' Keathley's brother's home.
And there was even a post about where he is buried.

It sounds as if you are very sure that Benjaman Kyle is Spike Keathley.

Spike K was ruled out as BK: Because there is a gravesite and an obituary notice. There is also the age difference and no reports of BK having musical ability with different instruments.

I do not mean to discount your conviction that Spike K is alive, but if you believe that is true, maybe you could have a thread opened on WS about Spike K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member