AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
they showed the document on one of the news shows, and it appears to be filled in on the form, printed, not signed. For those papers, the man in question doesn't have to sign.

thanks, that's what I was wondering ... if she could be hit with forgery but I guess not ...

We have to think like Susan and what would Susan do?
She's not mother material as said, things are not going her way,
she wants a new life, she is raging inside, the Smith's are hounding her.
She Tylenol's Gabriel so he sleeps etc. Allot? To much? He's sick?
Teething? Crying? and she has had it....................
Her nerves are on end.......
What would the easy thing to do?
What would Susan do?
Would she do what is best for Gabriel? in her mind.........

you mean Elizabeth?

the Texas Hill Country is within 30 mintues of downtown San Antonio. We have a deer lease in D'Hanis, Texas. The area is full of ranches. Homes sitting on 1000+ acres. The closest neighbor to our lease is three miles and that's on the same private dirt road. the hill country is known for it's deer hunting. If someone met her in San Antonio and live somewhere in the hill country they could be hiding out in their ranch home, and never be suspected.

I looked up falsifying documents and mere falsification is already a felony

Trisha, you are right about people trying to sell their babies for next to nothing. There was a couple not to long ago in Pensacola, Florida who tried to sell their baby in a store parking lot for less than $100.00 (I'm pretty sure it was less than $100.00 and think it was even less than that. You can google it I'm sure)!

the Texas Hill Country is within 30 mintues of downtown San Antonio. We have a deer lease in D'Hanis, Texas. The area is full of ranches. Homes sitting on 1000+ acres. The closest neighbor to our lease is three miles and that's on the same private dirt road. the hill country is known for it's deer hunting. If someone met her in San Antonio and live somewhere in the hill country they could be hiding out in their ranch home, and never be suspected.

I would not doubt Gabriel is in a place like this

I agree that last caller was a gem of a person. I hope she is a member of Websleuths.

OK, here comes the part where I explain what I was TRYING to say as opposed to what flew out of my mouth.

My point was that it is not unheard of for a child to be sold for a small amount of money. Hence the connection to the money E had on her.

One of the theories being tossed around is that money came from the person who has Gabriel. Be it she sold him or they gave her money to help out.

I know my opinion about the Smith's is in the minority here but I am not as up to date on everything as you all are and I should be. I am judging them by what I know, what I have read here, and how they appear to me on TV.

Feel free to convince me otherwise. LOL. Next time I am on we can discuss my change of heart if I have one.

Thanks for all your nice comments and thank you for not screaming at me if you dsagree.

Love Tricia
PS. Didn't you love that first caller?LOL. Someone I banned from long ago who just can't get over it.

Tricia,
Give thanks to our own MAMAEB

You are right. No one knows this case like you guys do other than the police. My goal every day is to try and get caught up on all the cases. It is difficult but I try.

It is so frustrating for you guys to listen to people talk and know they are wrong or misrepresenting something. Feel free to email me to give me any pointers you have to offer. I am all ears. Or eyes I guess it would be in this case.

Tricia
Tricia, you did a wonderful job tonight ~ so much better than so many of the the professional guest analysts on Nancy's show (and others) who get facts of a case mixed up all the time. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tricia,
If I may answer that first callers question...LOL

You are qualified because you have a heart, the heart it takes to run a forum with so much sadness day in and day out..:blowkiss:
Anyone with less than a heart would ask that question..:loser:..and that is JMHO..

I am still debating how to feel about the Smiths..
I don't agree with anything they have done to this point, but something is nudging at me to keep thinking that EJ has used them just the way she intended since Logan broke up with her in December.. Either they made her story (which I think is a complete lie) more believable without knowing her true plans, or they orchestrated everything and are desperately trying to cover their rears...

I think her merely filling in his name in her writing and submitting it to the court would be fraud. MOO

I agree. As far as I know, just doing what she did is fraud, no more is required. I was just answering the question. I think it would be even worse if she had signed it, then it would be fraud and forgery.

Reporter: How can you be sure your baby is alive?

Elizabeth: Uh, because when I left him with these people. I trusted them.

Reporter: Why?

Elizabeth: What do you mean, “why?” I believed in my heart that they were good people…….. They reached out to me and seemed like they cared. I met them in San Antonio. They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I was upset. I was crying.

Reporter: In other words, you really don’t know if your son is alive or not?

Elizabeth: (after a long pause) Um, I know that he is. I believe that he is.

Reporter: How?

Elizabeth: I mean, I’m in jail. How could I know anything?

Reporter: Do you understand how serious this is that right now, because you said you killed your son….You are telling us now that you don’t know who has him or where he is. Do you know how serious this looks against you?

Elizabeth: I really don’t. I did the same thing with giving the baby away to Tammi….

Reporter: You REALLY don’t understand?….

Elizabeth: I mean, when you give up your child for adoption you don’t really know where the people live or anything.

this is the interivew that really makes me think he is still with us

people can be book smart 4.0
but lack common sense

I believe ej thinks it perfectly normal adoption and she would not get in trouble.

I wanted to say again... at this point I am not sure if I am leaning more toward him being alive or dead.

But if he is alive I think that the Smiths have something to do with it and that the connection to TN, including the sightings, agencies, Janet and Tammi mentioning putting her up in that house.... I think that would be the price of him.... a house.

Elizabeth: What do you mean, “why?” I believed in my heart that they were good people…….. They reached out to me and seemed like they cared. I met them in San Antonio. They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I was upset. I was crying.

Reporter: Do you understand how serious this is that right now, because you said you killed your son….You are telling us now that you don’t know who has him or where he is. Do you know how serious this looks against you?

Elizabeth: I really don’t. I did the same thing with giving the baby away to Tammi….

Elizabeth: I mean, when you give up your child for adoption you don’t really know where the people live or anything.

Where is this one from, there seem to be some things missing if I am remembering the call right.

I don't believe the Smiths know where Gabriel is now, but they definitely have a lot of involvement in his disappearance and should be charged accordingly. In other words, without their "assistance" it's very possible EJ wouldn't have taken him to Texas and he may not be missing now. MOO

I agree. Elizabeth was on fire, and the Smiths fanned the flames.

this is the interivew that really makes me think he is still with us

people can be book smart 4.0
but lack common sense

I believe ej thinks it perfectly normal adoption and she would not get in trouble.

I agree. She was also acting like "duh, Tammi, you know all this" Like none of it's a big deal and Tammi knows that.

Also she said in that interview something like

"what I did this before and everyone was proud of me"

did she give a baby up before?

Without anything further, this is what leads me to believe that Gabriel is no longer with us..her very own words..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361