CASEY'S letter to Sheriff Beary dated 8/14/08

anyone here a handwriting expert? would be interesting to see their take on her writing.

What a crock. That was during her first little vacation to jail, I think.

What could have been so important for her to make a request to set up a meeting with George?

Letter is dated August 14th. I wonder why she wanted a meeting with GA??
And why did SHE write the request, rather than her attorney?

I would love to know what she scratched out before the '..my father (George Anthony)'. I find her wording bizzare, bordering on groveling. Over kill, IMO.

anyone here a handwriting expert? would be interesting to see their take on her writing.

There is actually a thread..somewhere lol. They were analyzing her hand written original statement. Do a search and check it out!

How silly....GA could visit her during visitation unless she refused to see him.

You'd think she would have taken the time to learn how to spell Beary's name right.
Not a good start to a letter.

Wonder what the urgency seemed to be?
She was more worried about talking to Daddy dearest than talking with LE about finding Caylee....whatta a mom! NOT!!!!

Hmm, I re-read it and I read it as she wants a meeting set up wtih the sheriff and herself and GA.

Why would she ask sherriff to set up a meeting for herself to meet her own father?

I'm wondering if she wanted this meeting set up where she could meet with GA face to face instead of through the video visitation. Could it be that she was asking to have this meeting in a private room where they would not be recorded? Makes you wonder why she only asked for her father and no one else!:confused:

Was this a letter that was sent unbeknown to her attorney, perhaps? Did she not have money in her account to call home?

Wait I thought she did not have access to paper and pens? Remember she could not get that letter for LA? Geez....

Was this the letter that LA and Casey kept referring to on the jail tapes? Surely not. Can't wait to see THAT letter!

That is interesting. So she wanted a meeting with Det. Melich and her father...but changed her mind?

Ooooh...I get it now. This letter is to show she "tried" to cooperate with LE and asked for a meeting. I take it that this didn't fly.

Wait I thought she did not have access to paper and pens? Remember she could not get that letter for LA? Geez....

Although in CA's text messages LA (or A Lee) tells his mom that JB had 'notes' for each of them from KC that would be given after the vigil. Not sure what she wrote them on. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back