2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best justice at this point, in addition to the financial recoveries, would be for the entire world to completely IGNORE her from now on. She would be despondent with getting no attention. And she would be alone and broke. I wish that could happen, but I know it's not realistic.

She has already served almost 3 years.

She was incarcerated on October 14, 2008 for the alleged murder of Caylee with no bond...She hasn't done quite 3 years as yet but she also had time served for the check fraud. How can they count that as time served when they already used it??? I wonder if His Honor forgot that...JMHO

No justice was served for Caylee Marie :rose:

OK.. I feel like we are being duped right now and she just may be walking out today... Sorry, I just don't trust whats going on to be the truth...JMHO

What a crock of ****.

As hurt and angry as we all are over this I completely understand the frustration, I for one am blood thirsty right now. But I can't justify your finger pointing behavior. The main page and it's poll as to who the most important witness for the defense to me is downright sickening.

If anybody should be blamed for the outcome of this trial. It's YOU. It's every single person who so fanatically followed this case, COMPLETELY blinded by emotions. You were the people that fueled Nancy Grace and the entire media to portray Casey as a parasite to humanity (of which she undoutedly is). The only reason the State of Florida pursued a 1st degree murder charge on scarce evidence and Casey's own behavior is because they saw that people like you around the nation absolutely believed her guilt - and it would be a SLAM DUNK case regardless of how weak and circumstantial the evidence is.

You were so blinded with emotions that you lacked realism, logic, and reasoning. It's those factors that convict criminals, NOT emotions and assumptions.

Humanity and morality failed on Tuesday, that of which I am sure. As rough as it is to say - the Orange County Judicial System did not. What we chose to exist as a judicial system did it's job as written in the book of law.

But before you blame the jurors, the judge, the prosecutors, the defense, or even the witnesses. Look in the mirror at the fanatical zealot staring back at you. Because to me, you are the ones responsible (and maybe a little Nancy Grace).

Take care and try not to ruin civilization too much with your prayers and follow-your-heart mentality.

Iassen

:floorlaugh: Wow! i didn't realize how important I was!!! :great:

Now that she has her attitude back I wonder if she can behave herself in jail.:floorlaugh:

Good Heavens! :eek: He grabbed his willy, too?!

I am SO glad no one got a pic of that.

The visual alone is gonna take a while to remove from my brain.

No, he didn't. He grabbed his upper arm while flipping the finger. An extra vulgar gesture to emphasize the middle finger salute - as in 'up yours'.

Vile, disgusting man. I truly hope he's heavily sanctioned by the bar.

I saw online that people are mad at Judge Perry ? why? he gave her the max that he could

I read there is a room reserved for her at the Ritz...they would have swooped her there had she been released today. I believe there is already a lucrative movie/book deal in the works for her...she stands to make millions on lies...everything about this case was lies and it was lies that set her free from the murder of Caylee Marie...many tears in Heaven for they cry for NO justice served for Caylee...JMHO

No justice was served for Caylee Marie :rose:

Who would watch that movie? People are not going to pay to see a movie involving Casey. They're just not going to do it. Even a TV movie would be a disaster for any sponsor. The book version would flop as well. The very last thing most people want is more lies from Casey. And someone thinks people would actually pay to read them? I just don't see it. The *advertiser censored* industry even has enough sense to realize this.

Bill Schaeffer on WFTV kept repeating how we have to respect the jury because they did the job the best that they knew how.

I profoundly, profoundly disagree with this statement. But more than that, I really wonder why all the TH lawyers that I've heard keep asserting that juries can't be faulted. If something is broken in our system, shouldn't it be examined? I mean, even if I grant that they did the job the best that they could, which I don't, if they were incapable of doing a good job because they couldn't understand their job, shouldn't that be addressed somehow?

Judge Alex on FXNWS calculates 13 months ish now he is saying 7 oye! how can they not keep a running total?

Isn't there a hearing for motion to release juror's name this afternoon as well?

And one last vindictive comment and then I am done...

I hope each of these jurors one day find themselves somehow involved in case involving a seated jury from the PROSECUTION side and finally discover exactly how important it is to follow the ACTUAL law and perform their civic duty from a very responsible and serious viewpoint....

THEN, and only THEN will they finally realize where THEY failed the system in this case....

Carry on...
Thank You.....

I heard one of the Jurors say they couldn't ascertain who had custody of Caylee on June 16th:banghead::banghead: Were the Cell Pings not in evidence, along with the computer activity in the Anthony house:banghead:

But I still don't understand why the time served and good time were not already prepared, as this was always an option that he would give the 4 years...

I think it was but with the crowd outside he wants to go to chambers and not have it announced. I posted earlier that IMO she will be out either today or tomorrow. We will not know when or where. IMO

Karen Levey, court admin says Judge Perry will not release #CaseyAnthony 's release date in open court. -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter 7:48 AM

Of course not! She is so damn special, right HHJP?

Won't she have to serve even more time bc the check charges should have went first? Is Perry forgetting the check ones?

Maybe Amy can look if she has any more missing checks, or Tony or Ricardo... I am sure there are many, more people though perhaps the statute of limitations ran out

This extra time behind bars will give them time to figure out where she is going. How could JB say she could sleep in her own bed? I doubt her parents want her home with them where her "own" bed is. I am just sick over it, but as I have said they will all get theirs sooner or later. She is gonna be like a wild person getting to all the things she has missed doing. She will not know what to do first. IMO, her first thing should be leave the state.

Maybe he is thinking it will be considered concurrent? On the other hand, I thought that a person could get up to half of their sentence eliminated on the basis of good behavior. If that is true, then she would only have 2 years to serve.

She has served about 18 months of this new 4 years already...so the "time served plus good time, et.." will come from 4 years, minue 18 months, minus good time...so yes, it should be about 2 years left. She should not get credit for the time from 2008-Jan 2010...

I think JP forgot about the Jan 2010 plea when she she pled to check charges that was for time served from 2008 until that date...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member