Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks there "ain't gonna be no stinkin' deals" with these two (especially NG). Nope. LE has their hands full - considering all the "cold cases" that could be connected.

The best they could do would be LWOP - and she's gonna get that anyway. IMO they're really trying to find out if he has any murdered victims. Murder is a DP crime in California and we all want this guy to get the DP (badly). And if they do get him for murder - then they could make NG a deal - no death penalty if you turn state's evidence we'll give you LWOP.

I'm really hoping there won't be a trial. I don't want to see Jaycee (or her girls, family, etc.) end up on a witness stand.

:eek::eek::eek: Can you say premeditation? This was no spur of the moment grabbing- he targeted her!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I never understood how they could claim it was spontaneous when they had to drive at least a couple of hours away from Antioch to pick Jaycee up.

I assume that just means that they have not offered her immunity to give up what she knows about everything Phil did. And I agree they should not do so, yet, because as many have noted here, she's culpable for what they did as well. IF it turns out there were unsolved cases (or murders) that Phillip participated in and the ONLY way they can find out is by Nancy giving him up, I suppose that is when deals might be made.

I hope they don't offer her immunity!!! As far as I'm concerned, she is every bit as guilty as PG. Though I do hope she will cough up more details regarding Jaycee and whatever else she knows....

Lots of similarities between Nancy Garrido and Karla Homolka, IMO. Hopefully, Garrido will not be able to make some plea or somehow get out of jail earlier than normal.

Totally! When I heard about this, I thought, "wow...just what Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka wanted to do...hope this b!tch doesn't get off like the evil Karla!" Blech, those two...:puke::puke::puke:
I wonder if Karla and/or Paul have heard about this case? Paul has a television in his cell, I believe, and Karla's free, so it's possible. Hopefully, the world has learned since the deal with the devil.

Totally! When I heard about this, I thought, "wow...just what Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka wanted to do...hope this b!tch doesn't get off like the evil Karla!" Blech, those two...:puke::puke::puke:
I wonder if Karla and/or Paul have heard about this case? Paul has a television in his cell, I believe, and Karla's free, so it's possible. Hopefully, the world has learned since the deal with the devil.

Paul has a f---ing television IN HIS CELL???? Seriously? OMG - he should have been exterminated as soon as he was convicted and so should have his "wife." The fact that she is free just chills me to the bone! And she has at least one child. Probably more now. Lord help any babies she's had or has. She is evil and I doubt we've seen the last of her in the news.

I'm not sure we can lump NG in the same category as Karla - yet. I truly hope we're not looking at the same type of women here. OMG!

This may sound really stupid, but is there any possibility that Nancy ever acted alone (while Mr. G was in jail)? I don't know why I feel like she is potraying herself as a victim of his devices but could have been a bigger part of things all on her own?

Maybe it's because it sounds like she had some chances to say or do something over the past 18 years and I'm just reading more into it?

This may sound really stupid, but is there any possibility that Nancy ever acted alone (while Mr. G was in jail)? I don't know why I feel like she is potraying herself as a victim of his devices but could have been a bigger part of things all on her own?

Maybe it's because it sounds like she had some chances to say or do something over the past 18 years and I'm just reading more into it?

Yeah, there is that possibility. But no evidence at this time.

From the Velez-Mitchell show: MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, she`s not going to get away with it. I was talking to some of my friends in law enforcement, and they told me that Nancy Garrido talked to the police.

Nancy Garrido told them that the day before Jaycee was kidnapped, she and Phillip were out looking, child shopping for a victim to kidnap. When Garrido -- when Phillip Garrido saw Jaycee, he said, "That`s the one I want. She`s cute. I want her, but she`s with the other kids. Let me come back later. Let`s come back later and get her."

The next day, they went, both of them, husband and wife, and kidnapped Jaycee, kidnapped her the next day. So was Nancy Garrido knee deep into this? Absolutely".

From the Velez-Mitchell show: MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, she`s not going to get away with it. I was talking to some of my friends in law enforcement, and they told me that Nancy Garrido talked to the police.

Nancy Garrido told them that the day before Jaycee was kidnapped, she and Phillip were out looking, child shopping for a victim to kidnap. When Garrido -- when Phillip Garrido saw Jaycee, he said, "That`s the one I want. She`s cute. I want her, but she`s with the other kids. Let me come back later. Let`s come back later and get her."

The next day, they went, both of them, husband and wife, and kidnapped Jaycee, kidnapped her the next day. So was Nancy Garrido knee deep into this? Absolutely".

I am not to sure about this one, folks...

I think Jaycee's kidnapping was random.

June 10, 1991 was a Monday...for this to be true, NG & PG were cruising on a Sunday, saw JD and decided to come back the next day due to proximity to friends?

How did they know what house was hers...maybe she was playing in front of someone elses home. How did they know she wouldn't be picked up by a bus in front of her house or driven to school by her parents...were they going to follow her all day until the she was alone? Did they stay overnight at a motel or round trip those 170 miles the next day?

Not the MO I get from reading about PG. Opportunist.

I think they went looking near a school, far away from their own area and found a pretty girl, alone, by the side of the road.

It utterly amazes me that so many of you are spending valuable time voicing your opinions , thoughts and so forth on the world wide web instead of taking time out to criticize me than helping to locate a missing child(Hassani Campbell). I can and will not address each post , but i will do by best to give you a summation , where should I start. Last wednesday evening We (J.M. Ent. ) received a phone call asking for a reference for P.G. (Philip Garrido) unbeknowest to his arrest my employee gave him a positive recommendation, It was not until thursday morning when the media showed at our doorstep asking questions about his machine ( silly us still unaware he was in jail , sorry we had not seen the news). by 11:30 a.m. reporters from everywhere where saying we where supporting all the negatives he had done , such is not the case . If any of you have ever been interviewed by the media ( I doubt you have) than you would know that of 20 questions asked only 3 or so where aired. In most interviews you saw our pictures with voice overs. not once where we allowed to screen said interviews before release. Just have you have accessed my many websites , the media accessed my personal FACEBOOK page and obtained the photographs ( I gave no one permission to use them , I was allowed the opportunity to explain the photos, when given an interview you are not paid (it is illegal to sell photos of children by the way without parental consent) , they may give you a glass of water even if you discuss the questions they still trip you up and say something to throw you off (AC360) . Here is the official statement of Cheyvonne Molino , James Molino employees of J.M. Enterprizes .
In no way are we defending Philip or Nancy Garrido we feel has if he has decieved all of us, being that we have no power to do anything but use words I we have kept our opinions to purselves not to be gracious to him / her in no way but to his daughters , We know them , we perhaps are the only people they know , we are doing everything in our power to maintain a positive connection to them (example , not like this compares but for the sake of argument, when parents divorce you are not allowed to speak negative of the other parent ) in this case the girls do not know the horriffics that are being displayed (raped , Kidnapped) you may not but We have a responsibility to them , no one for any reason wants to be reminded of the negativity they have gone through including me. We did not ask to be in this situation and anyone that wants to PERSONALLY advise us on this situation than so be it , do not hide behind user names and a keyboard. You all have taken time to investigate me (cheyvonne ) as if I asked to be out hear you can make all they opinions you like , we have been asked to do 17 talk shows , offered money to sell the memory card amongst other things like people who have tried to break in our houses to try and get more information. Let me go back to the interviews, We do belive that they where forced to be in unthinkable conditions , the reference to the home was but as another example as to how ( this applies only to those that live in the city/county limits. ) The AUTHORITIES have FAILED , so busy trying to shut my business down , here was this man in there face giving them clues to his unstableness and yet they never picked up on it , oh hear goes the RACE card, because a black man complained about the neighbor to the Code Enforcement every time they came to harrass them it was over looked , See you see fiction I have facts I'm living this . If i get some details wrong Im sure one of you with nothing else to do will correct me.
Phillip Garrido : Should have never seen the light of day in 1976 / 88
Nancy Garrido : Should have released herself , and a pregnant Jaycee ( since now she is a victim , her words not mine) in 1993 , hile he was Incarcerated . If not sooner.
Authorities : Most people I know on limited parole , can not employ them selves so how a lifetime monitored parolee was allowed to do so I am unsure.
Just 3 weeks ago when he turned in his manifesto to the F.B.I. why was he not checked than , when he spoke at the Pittsburg City Planning Commission Meeting why was he not checked , those are just personal observations , as for the U.C. Berkeley Officer when the video comes out ( oh the cameras at U.C. Berkeley where not working in the security office that day so no video )Perhaps if it was working than those young ladies may not have been raped , but that is another conversation. The reason we need to know the truth in the failures so that this CAN and WILL not happen again.
You can say what you like about me this is not my 15 min claim to fame ...Really to be remembered by knowing a kidnap , rapist. but perhaps by those I helped up not Pushed down Quote that. The email is mine it is for all the media to go to so that if ever questioned there is whats called a paper trail , the website came with info denouncing the blog with the official foundation info and link to the one set up by jaycee's sister it was hacked and removed before we could even put any information on there and the response emails never came from me I do not use my personal info on any websites I use until today .yet we can not get the unauthorized blog down promoting his nonsense. As for those who know me personally , and my child she is being harrassed by the lunatics that are trying to follow him , we have been offered thousands of dollars for her to appear on camera, perhaps she will one day when reunited with her friends Starlet and Angel. I am human i make no excuses just reasons for certain actions( separate myspace pages personal , bikes , business , it is called a preference) there are but three people on this earth that should think negative of me , you can say do think what you like but not on no day are any of you willing to walk an inch in my shoes if you where you would be at my business.(thank you to those that have come out) . In closing because I can go on I am hear to TELL the story not SELL it. talk about the neighbor who made 6 grand for people to stand in his back yard, park in his drive way . (Personal Disclaimer) I am BEYOND BEAUTIFUL I have confidence not arrogance those posting interactions with me both negative and positive keeps me motivated , to stand by my values , not one person has stood up until today to DEFEND the GIRLS. That is my only mission for the sake of my child you do what you need to to keep happiness and harmony in your home I will do the same here.to continue to speak on me takes time away from the missing children that we have been looking for daily. Cheyvonne

@ snappy turtle the question you should be asking is why where they in tahoe and did they have any 6 degree of seperation to jaycee's family . by the way do you have a job, so much time here but not getting paid what a shame none if this will do anyone any good help find a missing child instead of commenting on a found one.

I am not to sure about this one, folks...

I think Jaycee's kidnapping was random.

June 10, 1991 was a Monday...for this to be true, NG & PG were cruising on a Sunday, saw JD and decided to come back the next day due to proximity to friends?

How did they know what house was hers...maybe she was playing in front of someone elses home. How did they know she wouldn't be picked up by a bus in front of her house or driven to school by her parents...were they going to follow her all day until the she was alone? Did they stay overnight at a motel or round trip those 170 miles the next day?

Not the MO I get from reading about PG. Opportunist.

I think they went looking near a school, far away from there own area and found a pretty girl, alone, by the side of the road.

As I recall, Carl Probyn (Jaycee's stepfather) was interviewed shortly after this story broke on the John and Ken radio show in L.A., on KFI-640AM, and I could swear I heard him say that LE told him the abduction was random. Now, Garrido and NG could have been out looking for a young girl, but Jaycee was picked randomly. They happened to drive by as she was walking up the hill to the bus stop, turned around and grabbed her.

I don't know if there's a podcast available of that interview. There was one up last week on the website. I'll try to get a link for you.

@ snappy turtle the question you should be asking is why where they in tahoe and did they have any 6 degree of seperation to jaycee's family .

Did they have a 6 degrees of separation to Jaycee's family. Is there some kind of link there?

I can believe those two trolled around a few days and targetted a certain girl. Kids usually catch a bus at a certain spot every day. They don't pick up individual kids at their homes. Of course, nabbing a child right at the actual bus stop might not work, so they'd move a few feet down the road. These people were predators.

@ snappy turtle the question you should be asking is why where they in tahoe and did they have any 6 degree of seperation to jaycee's family . by the way do you have a job, so much time here but not getting paid what a shame none if this will do anyone any good help find a missing child instead of commenting on a found one.

In regard to the question that you posted on my page, I can't respond to you there. I'm not sure if you've blocked me or everyone. Either way...
I didn't hack your account. All of the information that I have posted can be found online, and I've included the links in almost every post. I'm here trying to understand what happened to Jaycee and why. This case has impacted me personally for reasons that I choose not to share.

No one forced you to make your myspace or facebook public or to speak to the press. You choose to put yourself in the public eye. That comes with consequences both good and bad. If you don't want the attention, stop giving interviews, go onto the privacy settings on your sites and change them to private.

I find it plausible that someone hacked the foundation site, but why would they set up an auto-response with your name on it? Your personal information is all over the web in multiple sites. So I'm not sure what you mean when you say you never use your personal information.

We all saw the interview with AC360, and if you take a step back and view the video from a outsiders point of view, it appears that he is trying to assist you in saying appropriate things not to trick you. Multiple people have drawn the same conclusion.

My intention in posting the information that I posted was to try to find reason in chaos and help others to do the same. If your interest is truly in helping others and you know something that can bring reason to this tragedy please share it.

It utterly amazes me that so many of you are spending valuable time voicing your opinions , thoughts and so forth on the world wide web instead of taking time out to criticize me than helping to locate a missing child(Hassani Campbell). Cheyvonne
Snipped by me for space.

We are a group from all walks of life, many involved with law enforcement, social services, the legal arena, victim protection groups, missing children and adult groups, investigators, etc. This board is not for people to simply sit around and gossip. We are here to help solve crimes and especially to help locate missing children. That's the lifeblood of our group - the rights of children and their protection from any kind of crime. And, we have actually helped solve actual, real cases. I am very proud of the commitment and dedication of the people on this site to fighting crime and protecting the innocent.
People here (not hear, by the way), are extremely passionate about children and about eradicating those that hurt them. Thus, we can and do get very angry, very quickly, when someone has even the smallest appearance of supporting a predator.
Your statements on Anderson Cooper's show made thousands of ears perk up and millions of hearts begin banging in anger. I appreciate that you state you want to protect the girls, I appreciate that few know what it's like to be questioned by the media and I appreciate that no one knows what it is like to stand in your shoes. However, I myself was taken aback by your statements. I understand, as I am sure all of us here do, that the little girls in question are in a precarious position - caught between possibly loving the people they knew as their parents and the utter depravity of what those two monsters did to their mother, who they may have known as their sister. But I hardly see how speaking about them at all, in a public setting, can help them. I think I know what you are saying you want to say, and that is, "Let's not label them as sexually abused children, or sex slaves" because that may harm them horribly, espcially if it is not so. But, they were abused, by being raised by their own mother's abductor, rapist, captor and torturor, by being lied to about their history and being kept from society - no birth certificates, likely little medical attention from licensed physicians, little edcuation and little interaction with society at large. That is abuse. So regardless of whether or not your former associate raped and/or molested these girls, they have been horribly abused, are suffering immensely now as a result and the only people to blame for that are garrido and his wife.
You may be well meaning, but again, I hardly think that your statements to the media about two little girls who are currently surrounded by professionals and family dedicated to helping them survive this nightmare, are of any real help. They need privacy, not comments about them in such a public format by one who knew them. This is not a divorce. It is a crime of amazing abhorrence and magnitude and I highly doubt that you will ever have contact with those girls again.

Victim by association? Are you claiming that you are a victim? I'm sorry but I just don't see how you have been victimized in this.

You/your employee made the choice to give him a good recommendation. You made the choice to allow him to have his venues on your business property. You made the choice to befriend him. You made the choice to do all those interviews. You made the choice to have your web pages viewable by the public. You made those choices.

IMHO you are not a victim of anything but your own ignorance.

The only real victims are Jaycee, her children and her family.

:cow:

Maz

I have been wondering about the "6 degrees of separation" thing myself.

Just the other day, I re-read an article, on www.people.com, that was originally printed in their magazine in 1991/92- not sure the exact date or issue, but it stated in the story that at that time Jaycee had been missing a mere 5 months.

It also stated that at the time of Jaycee's kidnapping, Jaycee's mother Terry had been working for a printing company.

It could mean nothing, of course, but it made me wonder if even 18 years ago, PG had reason to visit a printing company, and therefore became aware of Jaycee, in that way.

Did they have a 6 degrees of separation to Jaycee's family. Is there some kind of link there?
If Cheyvonne, or anyone for that matter, knows or even suspects there is some kind of link between the kidnappers and this victim's family, it can not be stressed enough how important it is to give this information to the investigating authorities.

Hinting at "6 degrees of separation" on an internet forum doesn't count.

Jaycee's mother, daughters, the authorities, and of course Jaycee herself deserve to know the truth.

I will re-ask Californian's question: "Did they have a 6 degrees of separation to Jaycee's family? Is there some kind of link there?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304