Woman arrested for calling ex-boyfriend 77,000 times in one week

davehead21

Reaction score
A New Mexico woman was finally arrested this morning by officers of the Albuquerque Police Department in what could be the most extreme case of stalking ever recorded in the history of the country. The 28-year old woman allegedly not only called her ex-lover a formidable 77 639 times in a week, but also sent him 1937 emails, 41 229 text messages, 217 sung messages and 647 letters in the same period.

See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa...-77-000-times-in-a-week/#sthash.uUEZVesT.dpuf

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh MY. That is a tad obsessive. The poor guy. lol

I guess he wasn't that into her if he didn't pick up....

how is that even humanly possible?

I'm going to try to do the math on this

it could take awhile - don't wait up for me

7 calls per minute

245 texts per hour

276 emails per day

that's all I have the energy for right now and yeah ... I still don't get how it's possible

Guess she thought he was playing hard to get after the 77,638th call..

Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber:

"So....you're telling me there's a chance!"

:floorlaugh:

I think you guys are right...she should keep trying. Maybe he just missed her call.

:silly: :floorlaugh:

Ohhhh my goodness you guys, thank you! I need to remember to read the Bizarre section more often -- I needed the pick-me-up after spending so much time over on a more dismal thread.

I would FOR SURE encourage her to add ""excellent at multi-tasking" and "proficient communication skills" to her resume.

I just looked at her mugshot in the article...and I can't help but giggle. I can totally see her screaming at the guards "OH MY GOD...HE'S PROBABLY CALLING ME BACK RIGHT NOW!! I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE SO HE CAN GET A HOLD OF ME! WAIT...HEY - DON'T I GET A FREE CALL? - I HAVE RIGHTS TO ONE FREE CALL!!!"

On a different note - I wonder what it was about this "boyfriend" of 3 weeks that had her so obsessed with him? :waitasec:

He couldn't be THAT good.

:giggle:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Very funny thread, though. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back