Winnie the Pooh blanket

If I had to guess I would say it was the pink outfit from Caylee's doll named Mama. There is a picture of Caylee in her Eddie Bauer carseat holding Mama who is clad in a pink outfit. It looked like the same color to me as what Melich was holding.
Wasn't the backpack also the same color of pink?

WAY TO GO!!!!!
Ithink this is the blanket!!!!!!
Look at the lower left hand corner of pic......that is Piglet's arm and striped shirt that you see!!!!!!!! Just like the set in the bedroom of Pooh and Piglet!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok found this blanket its from target and comes with winnie pooh bear Classic!!!!!
pooh.jpg

Wasn't the backpack also the same color of pink?

But the backpack wasn't found at the remains site.

The items listed as coming from the car are listed as H-51975:
Page 2
Black plastic bag containing inside:
· Doll (Art # 3, Item # H-51975)
· Backpack (Art # 4, Item # H-51975)
· Childs tooth brush (Art # 5, Item # H-51975)
· Black leather bag ( Art # 6, Item # H-51975)
· Various papers (Art # 7, Item # H-51975)
· Dinner knife (Art # 8, Item # H-51975)
· Blue plastic crate (Art # 9, Item # H-51975)
· Plastic clothes hangers (Art #10, Item # H-51975 )

the items on page 42 have the same item number
Art # 1, Item # H-51975 (Sealed box)

From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following Items:
· Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles.
· Pull-ups “with flowers design” collected from the back pack “Adorable”
· Stainless steel knife

I don't think they would list evidence from the car and evidence from the remains site with the same numbers.

I really don't think this blanket was purchased at JC Penney sometime after the murder. JMO.

It is HIGHLY possible that the Anthony's didn't even notice the dissapearance of the blanket. If it was not part of her crib bedding set, that was there on a daily basis, then it would be easy to lose track of it.
Each of my daughters have their bedding staples (flat sheet, comforter and cover and pillow) but in addition, I have oodles of small 30 x 30 blankets stashed away in the car and closet that we use if we go out, or if something gets dirty. A lot of them are leftovers from when they were newborns.....

So, if the Pooh blanket was in fact a spare, and not something treasured to Caylee, they probably wouldn't realize it was even missing.

Not to mention, they still believe the Nanny tale, and we know Casey said Zani had pretty much ALL the things Caylee needed, from clothes to carseat etc.

I thought I saw a "C M A" located somewhere in Caylee's room (like on the wall?). Not sure if it was cloth. I just recall some sort of lettering. Bet ya dollars to doughnuts the lettering was "C" "M" A". ;)

It would also fit Casey, Caylee and Cindy.

I think they were wooden large letters, IIRC.
I'm wondering if the cloth letters at the scene were inside the laundry bag or outside of it, but within the trash bag, like the water etc made them come off the laundry bag. If they turn out to be "ZFG" then I think KC will get the premeditated charge - shows she had the whole "the nanny did it"/kidnapping plan to begin with.

Could someone explain something to me?

I am Canadian...what is the difference between J.C. Penny and Target?

Is that like the difference between buying something at The Bay (or Sears) vs. Zellers (or Walmart) up here in Santaland?

Could someone explain something to me?

I am Canadian...what is the difference between J.C. Penny and Target?

Is that like the difference between buying something at The Bay (or Sears) vs. Zellers (or Walmart) up here in Santaland?
Yes - you've got that right. Like Sears, J.C. Penney is more of an old-fashioned Department Store that has been around for years and years and usually found in a mall situation. Target is a relatively newer chain with suburban free-standing stores. They discount alot of items and appeal to younger shoppers, although I imagine the Winnie-the-Pooh bedding is only slightly cheaper there than at Penney's. On many items, though, Target is cheaper than Wal-Mart, and the stuff they sell always seems more creative and trendy than Wal-Mart.

There is a laundry bag with this set as well

When they said laundry bag, that is exactly what I thought of. My daugher will be three in February. I bought the entire bedding set for her which included the canvas type cloth laundry bag (it just loops onto the wood base). From the size of the clothes and so forth, my daughter Kayla and Cayee were very close to the same size. Sad to say, that she would fit in that no problem.
Also, with my bedding set, I bought extra set of sheets and the blanket that goes with the set. It is very common to do that, even buying something similar not necessary with the set (i.e. finding solid pooh blanket at Walmart that blends with the bedding is common too).
Just wanted to mention that, I will go back to learking in the back ground.

When they said laundry bag, that is exactly what I thought of. My daugher will be three in February. I bought the entire bedding set for her which included the canvas type cloth laundry bag (it just loops onto the wood base). From the size of the clothes and so forth, my daughter Kayla and Cayee were very close to the same size. Sad to say, that she would fit in that no problem.
Also, with my bedding set, I bought extra set of sheets and the blanket that goes with the set. It is very common to do that, even buying something similar not necessary with the set (i.e. finding solid pooh blanket at Walmart that blends with the bedding is common too).
Just wanted to mention that, I will go back to learking in the back ground.

:Welcome-12-june:TKP, you can't go back into lurk-mode now, it's too addictive posting, LOL.

But the backpack wasn't found at the remains site.

I can't find the link to the documents but I thought that I read that a backpack with the word adorable was found at the remains site? I could be wrong though.

Nevermind, I see that others were mistaken too. It was a mistake in reporting.

cayspooh-1-1.jpg
pooh1-1.jpg
The stitching at the edge of the blanket like the pink one. bottom arrow stitches(pink one just example)
Stocks_For_Polar_Fleece_Blanket.jpg

and I think that there are pooh's printed all over the blanket not just one pooh bear.
I can't find the pic of caylee's room could some one help me find it, but I bet this bear holding the blanket is in her room!

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why people think the Pooh blanket automatically signals a cover up on the part of CA. We have NO idea what Pooh blanket was found, let alone if it was the comforter that was part of the bedding set. They could easily have had 10 Pooh blankets and KC could have grabbed one that Cindy wouldn't have missed...OR it was a favorite blanket of Caylee's and Cindy didn't think of it as being missing because she assumed Caylee had it with her.

Another poster was right, I am sure at the shower she received ton's of Pooh Blankets. I didn't see one that was sold in the same pattern as this set (they are on ebay). It isn't uncommon to keep a blanket in the car for a child. I have one in mine 24/7 for my daughter. My thoughts are that she used the available blanket to wrap Caylee up. Another thought, I received my cloth hamper in my shower. I am sure there are plenty of people that have seen it if it was in Caylee's room. Same for the blanket. Especially if it was one that she kept in the car or used when she visited friends and Caylee fell asleep.
I can't say that I would notice if one of mine was missing though because I have too many to keep up with. Just a thought..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back