General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, Kant. That's why I believe that Tommy knows something, otherwise, why send that message? Not to mention the message was sent by RON and MISTY. So IMO, at least those three, know something. JMO of course.

I have considered--not seriously, but the thought has crossed my mind--that maybe Tommy did not know anything for certain but, in the heat of the moment during one of his battles with RC, Tommy blurted out an accusation that was actually close to the truth. This could have led Ron to take action to silence Tommy...and he went rat hunting.

If Tommy was involved, would he have risked calling attention to himself by calling LE about the rat? Of course, it could have been Lindsy who called LE...I do not remember who called or if it was even reported who called.

I have considered--not seriously, but the thought has crossed my mind--that maybe Tommy did not know anything for certain but, in the heat of the moment during one of his battles with RC, Tommy blurted out an accusation that was actually close to the truth. This could have led Ron to take action to silence Tommy...and he went rat hunting.

If Tommy was involved, would he have risked calling attention to himself by calling LE about the rat? Of course, it could have been Lindsy who called LE...I do not remember who called or if it was even reported who called.
I have seriously considered that possibility, especially in light of the timing of the incident. Ron and Misty were fighting on the night of August 5/6, and she called Tommy and said she didn't want to be with Ron any longer, which prompted the Croslins to drive over to 2nd and Oak where the brawl ensued. Ron was wild that night, and Tommy wasn't letting down. (In the incident report, the officer notes Hank, Sr. told him Ron "went crazy on his son".) I think that during one of the phone calls between Misty and Tommy when she was angry with Ron, Misty told Tommy something about Ron, something that Tommy later blurted out to Ron during the fight. BUT, that doesn't necessarily mean it was a comment related to Haleigh. It might've had to do with some other illegal activity, drugs or guns. I dunno...just speculatin'. But it adds up because just two days later, on August 8th, Ron and Misty placed the headless rat in Tommy's mailbox.

Some time afterward Misty wrote a letter to LE describing the events the night of the fight and filed a petition for an injunction. On September 9th she was granted a restraining order against Tommy.

On August 25th, Detective Ken Taylor paid a visit to M. Martin after he received "a tip" that Mr. Martin might've been the victim of a theft from his home. Martin tells Taylor the senior Croslins had returned the gun, and he doesn't want to press charges. Then for some reason he has a change of heart, and on Sept. 11th decides that he does want to press charges, after all. On September 14th, Tommy was arrested. That's just too many coincidences for me.

Last fall was a crucial point in time, imo. The calendar from Aug-Oct, 2009 is full of events related to this case. When one focuses on them side-by-side, the story really does start to unfold.

I have seriously considered that possibility, especially in light of the timing of the incident. Ron and Misty were fighting on the night of August 5/6, and she called Tommy and said she didn't want to be with Ron any longer, which prompted the Croslins to drive over to 2nd and Oak where the brawl ensued. Ron was wild that night, and Tommy wasn't letting down. (In the incident report, the officer notes Hank, Sr. told him Ron "went crazy on his son".) I think that during one of the phone calls between Misty and Tommy when she was angry with Ron, Misty told Tommy something about Ron, something that Tommy later blurted out to Ron during the fight. BUT, that doesn't necessarily mean it was a comment related to Haleigh. It might've had to do with some other illegal activity, drugs or guns. I dunno...just speculatin'. But it adds up because just two days later, on August 8th, Ron and Misty placed the headless rat in Tommy's mailbox.

Some time afterward Misty wrote a letter to LE describing the events the night of the fight and filed a petition for an injunction. On September 9th she was granted a restraining order against Tommy.

On August 25th, Detective Ken Taylor paid a visit to M. Martin after he received "a tip" that Mr. Martin might've been the victim of a theft from his home. Martin tells Taylor the senior Croslins had returned the gun, and he doesn't want to press charges. Then for some reason he has a change of heart, and on Sept. 11th decides that he does want to press charges, after all. On September 14th, Tommy was arrested. That's just too many coincidences for me.

Last fall was a crucial point in time, imo. The calendar from Aug-Oct, 2009 is full of events related to this case. When one focuses on them side-by-side, the story really does start to unfold.

Yes, it was the timing of incidents that made me think Ron was threatened or felt threatened in some way by Tommy. And if Tommy is the perp or was equally involved, I do not think Ron would have been paranoid over an accusation from Tommy.

And I absolutely agree the threat would not have had to be about Haleigh but could have been about whatever it is that Ron is hiding, that something big, that something big that had it been made known might have led the Haleigh investigation down the right path early on.

Before anyone asks me for links or proof, I will admit I do not have it. This is all just a big bunch of guesses. I am only trying to use what few facts we do have to try to make sense of behaviors of each player and, since I do not believe they are all involved with Haleigh's disappearance (or involved on the same level) I am considering that one or more might have felt threatened by one or more of the others.

I'm not sure, but I think Tommy's neighbor witnessed Ron putting the dead rat in the mail box, & called the cops. (I think). but it does make you wonder what was going on over there. If the neighbor hadn't seen that, I don't think Tommy would've reported it...mainly, because it's so gross, that I don't think Ron would've done it, if he hadn't been sure that Tommy wouldn't call the cops. So, Tommy may know something that Ron doesn't want out, but Ron's got something on Tommy too. Honestly, when I 1st, heard about the rat? I thought Ron was warning Tommy to not rat on Misty.

I'm not sure, but I think Tommy's neighbor witnessed Ron putting the dead rat in the mail box, & called the cops. (I think). but it does make you wonder what was going on over there. If the neighbor hadn't seen that, I don't think Tommy would've reported it...mainly, because it's so gross, that I don't think Ron would've done it, if he hadn't been sure that Tommy wouldn't call the cops. So, Tommy may know something that Ron doesn't want out, but Ron's got something on Tommy too. Honestly, when I 1st, heard about the rat? I thought Ron was warning Tommy to not rat on Misty.

That would make sense in a way. I still do not understand why the father of a missing child would not want everyone to tell everything that they know, from the get-go.

And they likely all have something on each other; their shady/illegal activites didn't begin in February 2009.

That would make sense in a way. I still do not understand why the father of a missing child would not want everyone to tell everything that they know, from the get-go.

And they likely all have something on each other; their shady/illegal activites didn't begin in February 2009.
the neighbor witnessing the rat, Hank accusing Ron of trying to poison him, the big fight at GGS, etc...makes me wonder about all the goings on that we didn't hear about.

Is it possible that a few things were done to make everyone start to suspect Tommy?

Could that have been the last time Ron appeared on NG show? I recall he was on often, then his appearance abruptly stopped.

krkrjx, I think I recall that was Ron's last appearance with Miss Nancy. Anyone else remember it that way?

jmo

I keep going back to Junior's story of what happened that night. He did mention that two black men visited Misty and told of the couch bouncing. Jr. would know if these men were Tommy and Joe. If we were told his account in order, it was Black male visitors, bouncing couch, then a man dressed all in black takes Haleigh. It just seems like Misty has tried to make her story fit with what Junior saw except that she says it was Joe who sexually groped her. It all seems to be in that same order as Jr.'s story. Tommy and Joe come in, there's a commotion on the couch, then Haleigh is taken out in a black bag.
Misty must not have been home or been out sitting in the vehicle by the dumpster and then found Haleigh deceased outside the trailer or missing. Tommy is the one who has placed himself there at the trailer multiple times that day and night. Ron's only involvement may have been that he knew Haleigh was missing before getting home from work, and told them to get drugs and illegal things out of that trailer before calling the cops. What Misty says is Haleigh being taken out in a black bag by Joe and Tommy could have been drugs, guns, or something illegal instead. Haleigh had probably been taken much earlier by the man dressed all in black with squeaky shoes, whatever time it was that Tommy went by and says no one was home.
Junior is awake cause he slept all day, Haleigh's asleep cause she had school all day
Men come by to see Misty
Jr. sees groping/bouncing couch
Misty leaves the trailer and kids are alone
Tommy comes by
Jr. possibly hears Haleigh crying and covers his head in bed
Man dressed all in black takes Haleigh
Misty comes in, discovers Haleigh missing, possibly deceased out back near the trail to water
Cleaning is done to the trailer of illegal things
Tommy shows back up and Joe with the van
Yelling and screaming about Haleigh
Drugs, guns, etc. are taken out in a black bag

Interesting theories. I would buy almost any of them if they included Ron and Misty leaving the kids alone or with Tommy. If that were to have happened then all 3 are cupable and it would add up to the silence.

Ron and Misty or both could have told Tommy to check in on the kids after they were sleeping. Ron could have sneaked away from work with Misty. Another possibility is that Haleigh was hurt or overdosed before Ron went to work and Tom was called to help clean out the house.

My mind is mush from reading this stuff everyday. I am saying that I think any of these theories are possible IF we assume RON and MISTY were together that night and both knew what happened and when.

Interesting theories. I would buy almost any of them if they included Ron and Misty leaving the kids alone or with Tommy. If that were to have happened then all 3 are cupable and it would add up to the silence.

Ron and Misty or both could have told Tommy to check in on the kids after they were sleeping. Ron could have sneaked away from work with Misty. Another possibility is that Haleigh was hurt or overdosed before Ron went to work and Tom was called to help clean out the house.

My mind is mush from reading this stuff everyday. I am saying that I think any of these theories are possible IF we assume RON and MISTY were together that night and both knew what happened and when.
I appreciate your post...especially the part about your mind being mush. MINE TOO!!!

I keep going back to Junior's story of what happened that night. He did mention that two black men visited Misty and told of the couch bouncing. Jr. would know if these men were Tommy and Joe. If we were told his account in order, it was Black male visitors, bouncing couch, then a man dressed all in black takes Haleigh. It just seems like Misty has tried to make her story fit with what Junior saw except that she says it was Joe who sexually groped her. It all seems to be in that same order as Jr.'s story. Tommy and Joe come in, there's a commotion on the couch, then Haleigh is taken out in a black bag.
Misty must not have been home or been out sitting in the vehicle by the dumpster and then found Haleigh deceased outside the trailer or missing. Tommy is the one who has placed himself there at the trailer multiple times that day and night. Ron's only involvement may have been that he knew Haleigh was missing before getting home from work, and told them to get drugs and illegal things out of that trailer before calling the cops. What Misty says is Haleigh being taken out in a black bag by Joe and Tommy could have been drugs, guns, or something illegal instead. Haleigh had probably been taken much earlier by the man dressed all in black with squeaky shoes, whatever time it was that Tommy went by and says no one was home.
Junior is awake cause he slept all day, Haleigh's asleep cause she had school all day
Men come by to see Misty
Jr. sees groping/bouncing couch
Misty leaves the trailer and kids are alone
Tommy comes by
Jr. possibly hears Haleigh crying and covers his head in bed
Man dressed all in black takes Haleigh
Misty comes in, discovers Haleigh missing, possibly deceased out back near the trail to water
Cleaning is done to the trailer of illegal things
Tommy shows back up and Joe with the van
Yelling and screaming about Haleigh
Drugs, guns, etc. are taken out in a black bag
we're either both pretty intuitive, or maybe it's something with this Texas humidity, because you & I are pretty much in sync...theory wise. At least if I'm way off, I'll have you to share it with, lol...

I am wondering.. (well had a thought anyhow)

Because Ron couldn't get a hold of Misty that night, i wonder if Ron did take the children to work, gave them sleeping aids, and HaLeigh died as a result. When Ron would go to check on them during a break, maybe that is when he started all the calls to Misty and family to get them to come to PDM and remove HaLeigh from the vehicle and dispose of her. Maybe no one was at the home that night.

the other thought i had- i know i am on a roll two in one day :)

Misty wasn't ever at the home on green lane. The children were. Ron left them home. GGS went by to "check on the kids" found a deceased HaLeigh...cover up started then...

i have to think about these for a bit, i am not sure i can work all the drama surrounding in it, but wanted to share...

JMO

Because Ron couldn't get a hold of Misty that night, i wonder if Ron did take the children to work, gave them sleeping aids, and HaLeigh died as a result. When Ron would go to check on them during a break, maybe that is when he started all the calls to Misty and family to get them to come to PDM and remove HaLeigh from the vehicle and dispose of her. Maybe no one was at the home that night.

Misty wasn't ever at the home on green lane. The children were. Ron left them home. GGS went by to "check on the kids" found a deceased HaLeigh...cover up started then...

i have to think about these for a bit, i am not sure i can work all the drama surrounding in it, but wanted to share...

JMO

lil momma, I can't imagine Misty agreeing to cover for anyone if she wasn't physically present and on the scene when Haleigh was killed...I suspect Ron found Misty before he ever showed up at his work place..And I suspect all HELL broke loose, and unfortunately Haleigh paid the ultimate price...JMHO

too much weird stuff going on, & it's hard for me to commit 100% to a theory. A vital piece is missing from this puzzle. So, I'm gonna go back & try an old theory of mine on for size. Ron's in trouble with the school, & DCF has been breathing down his neck, so he plans a kidnapping to buy some time. All goes as planned, until Geraldo & the big networks show up. Ron panics...so, either something accidentally goes wrong, or something is done, to put an end to what could be a very explosive situation, if Haleigh comes home. Ron gets the memorial tattoo. IDK about this, but IMO, some people might plan a fake kidnapping, like other people plan an insurance scam, so I wouldn't put this past Ron...& everybody would be involved, with either the kidnapping, & or the premeditated murder.

JMO

I like your theory...

It seems to me there was a witness who saw Misty pick up Haleigh at the bus stop that day and drive off in the opposite direction of Green Lane...towards Magnolia..where (I am assuming) that is where Misty was staying while her parents were gone...

AFTER THAT....IMO...Ron was looking for Misty....and went over to Magnolia...and there could have been others there as well.

....IMO...Magnolia...is the crime scene..
IMO...There was a fight/argument/gun fight/...and H was injured and died..

IMO..IF...that was the case, ...Ron went to work, and the players cleaned up the scene, removed the body, and staged Ron's home to look like an abduction...and all the calls and texts from Ron was..."giving order/checking on progress...

All in my own opinion...but that may change .....for the millionth time...

I like your theory...

It seems to me there was a witness who saw Misty pick up Haleigh at the bus stop that day and drive off in the opposite direction of Green Lane...towards Magnolia..where (I am assuming) that is where Misty was staying while her parents were gone...

AFTER THAT....IMO...Ron was looking for Misty....and went over to Magnolia...and there could have been others there as well.

....IMO...Magnolia...is the crime scene..
IMO...There was a fight/argument/gun fight/...and H was injured and died..

IMO..IF...that was the case, ...Ron went to work, and the players cleaned up the scene, removed the body, and staged Ron's home to look like an abduction...and all the calls and texts from Ron was..."giving order/checking on progress...

All in my own opinion...but that may change .....for the millionth time...

Thats just about how I see it too... But would like to add... Ron Cummings or someone in his family moved the body after Tommy and Jo moved the body..JMHO

I have a question someone may be able to answer....IF...the theory is...Ron locked the children in his home ...alone...when he went to work and ...perhaps later calls Misty to see if she has arrived at his home to care for them...and he cannot reach her...and he calls TN and she sends a family member over to check (GMS)....DOES....GMS..have a key to get in...?????.....Who lets in GMS????.....or......was she EVER there that night....and added as just an alibi for Ron...???? thanks

I have a question someone may be able to answer....IF...the theory is...Ron locked the children in his home ...alone...when he went to work and ...perhaps later calls Misty to see if she has arrived at his home to care for them...and he cannot reach her...and he calls TN and she sends a family member over to check (GMS)....DOES....GMS..have a key to get in...?????.....Who lets in GMS????.....or......was she EVER there that night....and added as just an alibi for Ron...???? thanks

it was reported in the beginning that Ron was the only one with a key to the mh. so assuming he locked the children in the home, he may have left a key out somewhere, as he is expecting someone to show up. jmo

it was reported in the beginning that Ron was the only one with a key to the mh. so assuming he locked the children in the home, he may have left a key out somewhere, as he is expecting someone to show up. jmo

Yes I believed that was reported that Ron was the only one....

If that is so, ....he could have left out a key...because apparently Misty didn't have a key either...

My theory changes all the time....because Cummings/Croslins are changing their facts...

Thanks so much for responding to my question...It is appreciated..

I hope this case is solved...soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member