GUILTY TX - Amber Lowery, 34, Rising Star, 23 Jul 2013

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing woman's vehicle found in Rising Star

Amber-Lowery1-jpg.jpg

http://www.ktxs.com/news/missing-wo...ar/-/14769632/21214286/-/mftkxhz/-/index.html

interesting facebook comment from the husbands brother.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...band-speak-out/d/story/SSlZBS0ZL0On_VZX-cez8w

Just heard about this case. Came here to see what Websleuth's had. This is close to home. Hope we can find something out here.

So, from paraphrasing from the above video link...her brother says it is unlike her to just up and disappear, yet her husband says it is not unusual and that she has disappeared for up to 3 weeks in the past.

Her brother says he spoke to her Tuesday night, and that she confirmed their plans for the next day. He also said that the night before she disappeared she mentioned that she feared for her safety, as well as said she was meeting with some unknown people.

Her brother says it is unlike her for her not to contact anyone, and especially leave her kids.

Her brother looks like he is trying really hard to find her and get the word out (passing out flyers, media, etc.).

Reading some of the comments on her missing facebook page I am afraid for this young lady. According to family she had an appointment with a divorce attorney on the 26th and did not keep that appointment. This certainly doesn't sound good.

It's almost as if these guys have pre determined story in their DNA. Same circumstances, make the victim out to be a bit crazy or undependable. No biggie, she just took off with no means if support, no vehicle, no personal items and without her babies.

Ho-hum, she'll be back when she is ready. What's for supper? Maybe the neighbor will bring a cassarole.

MOO

I lurk on WS daily but seldom post. I found some revealing info. on Amber's case... I was just on Facebook trying to find out the funeral arrangements for a former classmate when I scrolled down my friends lists and saw that I have a friend from high school that knows Amber and her husband! I don't want to give her name without permission but her comments are enlightening...she commented that Amber and Mike both had worked for her husband in AL. She also said" We know that Mike is capable of doing this and with the families timeline account no doubt that he did. I am praying that he didn't for his children's sake. This is the same man that made death threats to (friend's husband) after being fired for abusing Amber and using crude language at the base in Evergreen." I am going to see if I can get her to join WS.

Mike Lowery has been arrested on suspicion of murder!! I know Mike and I don't doubt that he has done something to Amber!! Very sad for their 2 boys. The boys are with child services and are safe.

My friend who personally knows Amber and Mike will be joining after she gets her approval. Can anyone tell me what she needs to do to get verified?

Welcome to Websleuths truth1:greetings:

:welcome:

Bulletin reporter Steve Nash contacted Ryan Christensen at approximately 11:15 p.m. Tuesday. Christensen told Nash he had been contacted by an investigator from the Comanche County Sheriff’s Office who indicated Mike Lowery had been arrested for the murder of Amber Lowery due to incriminating evidence discovered. There has been no confirmation from the Comanche County Sheriff’s Office. The Bulletin will have more details on this development when available.

Prayers for Amber's family and friends. I hope that they are able to nail this guy and find Amber. :sigh: Why do some me refuse to allow a woman to move on when obviously the relationship no longer works?!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back