NY NY - ANDRE RAND - Missing children on Staten Island, 1970's-80's

This played this am. It will probably be replayed today?

Sheryl Ann Tillinghast
Missing since September 12, 1973 from Wassaic State School, Wassaic, Dutchess County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: April 16, 1956
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"; 140 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown, long, straight hair; brown eyes.
Dentals: Not available
DNA: Available
Other: Fingerprints available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sheryl Tillinghast was employed at the Wassaic School, Wassaic, New York until the time of her disappearance. She left behind her possessions and two paychecks.
Sheryl is originally from Ontario County, New York. She remained in regular contact with her family until the time of her disappearance. Investigation has failed to reveal any information about her whereabouts. No known vehicle. Sheryl was not reported missing until November 2, 1998.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

New York State Police
Troop E, BCI
585-398-4100
Email

Agency Case Number: E023-98-028

NCIC Number:
M-590284882
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
New York State Police

----

Wassaic School;

This seems to me alot like Andre Rand MO

Other names;

Wassaic State School for Mental Defectives
sprawling institution
Wassaic Developmental Center

So mad I missed the cropsy doc! Anyone k now how I can see it?

Sheryl Ann Tillinghast
Missing since September 12, 1973 from Wassaic State School, Wassaic, Dutchess County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: April 16, 1956
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"; 140 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown, long, straight hair; brown eyes.
Dentals: Not available
DNA: Available
Other: Fingerprints available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sheryl Tillinghast was employed at the Wassaic School, Wassaic, New York until the time of her disappearance. She left behind her possessions and two paychecks.
Sheryl is originally from Ontario County, New York. She remained in regular contact with her family until the time of her disappearance. Investigation has failed to reveal any information about her whereabouts. No known vehicle. Sheryl was not reported missing until November 2, 1998.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

New York State Police
Troop E, BCI
585-398-4100
Email

Agency Case Number: E023-98-028

NCIC Number:
M-590284882
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
New York State Police

----

Wassaic School;

This seems to me alot like Andre Rand MO

Other names;

Wassaic State School for Mental Defectives
sprawling institution
Wassaic Developmental Center

Wow! I wonder why they waited until 1998 to report her missing.:waitasec:

I think because the family was scared or knew this guy. Like a family friend

They did that to my father and after he was killed, the prison guard called my brother and he said not allowed to say this but he said he will they killed your dad and my brother figured this happened around December 25, 2010 - January 6, 2011. I don't know if my father was in population or not. But in my father's case, the guard told my brother that it happened in the elevator on the way to church or coming back from church, neither way it happened in the elevator.

I have access to all of andres court testimony case files and personal letters all though insane I believe that he was falsely convicted in an attempt by the leaving DA to close the case. If anyone out there would like info or has an info msg me here

Cropsey documentary is free on IMBD tv for anyone who is interested. It popped up for me today and I watched it. Given the other information about his crimes he seems likely the perp IMOO.

Andre Rand Drooling Og

Andre Rand, Serial Killer

A.K.A.: "The Pied Piper of Staten Island"
Classification: Murderer
Characteristics: Rape - Pedophile
Number of victims: 1 - 4
Date of murders: 1972 - 1987
Date of arrest: July 1987
Date of birth: March 11, 1944
Victims profile: Jennifer Schweiger, 12 / Alice Pereira, 5 / Holly Hughes, 7 / Tiahese Jackson, 10
Method of murder: ???

LINKS:

I was just watching the Missing episode on Ethel Atwell, and when they are talking about the other cases Rand was suspected in, a Laura Rodriguez age 14 is mentioned. I can't find anything on Newspapers or online about her. Seems she was visually impaired and was missing 5 days at the time of the newspaper article shown. I wonder if she was found?

Attachments

• Laura Rodriguez.JPG
    Laura Rodriguez.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 0

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads