Sincere Thanks from Kiirsi

Dear Kiirsi,

On behalf of the management of Websleuths thank you so very much for joining our site and for providing us information during these incredible trying times.

Websleuths members don't know this but whenever I needed any type of information or a guest on Websleuths Radio Kiirsi was always willing to help.

Even on Sunday after Kiirsi had been up all night and dealing with the horrific loss she came on Websleuths Radio. By the way she came on the radio show after literally rushing home from a CNN interview. Kiirsi didn't even have a chance to catch her breath.

Susan Powell was very luck to have you as a friend.

Please know in the coming days we are here for you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Kiirsi, Susan, Charlie, and Braden were truly blessed to have you as a friend. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kiirsi,

Susan and her boys were blessed to have someone like you in their lives. You and Mr. and Mrs. Cox are the epitome of strength and courage, dignity and grace. Thank you so much for sharing with us and reminding us that even in the face of the worst evil, goodness and kindness will prevail.

Please take care of yourself, and may God bless you and keep you.

Thank you so much Kiirsi. I am praying for comfort for you all in this trying time. Evil can never outshine good and I am so glad you were Susan's friend. I , like the rest of webslueths.will be here always if you ever need anything.

All I can say is Thank you, and ditto everything everyone said upthread. Susan was lucky to have you and you were the perfect thorn in the Powells' side.

Kiirsi, you don't know me from adam's housecat, but I admire you so much. You have been a champion for your friend, Susan, from the beginning. Thank you so much for your devotion and commitment to Susan and her memory. You are a special lady.

I am so sorry that you have endured such loss. May God wrap his loving arms around you and give you peace, comfort, and strength. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Love,

wm

Bumping for all to see

You are a true friend to Susan and I am so sorry for all you have been through.
(((hugs)))

Nearly every day I come to Susan's threads here to search for updates. Just now found this particular thread and want to say thank you to Kiirsi for being such a good friend to Susan and her family. We continue to pray for all the missing here and hope that one day Susan can be brought back to her parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back