Steven Powell Photos Obtained Under Public Record Law

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Thousands of images seized from the home of Susan Powell's father-in-law show the missing Utah mother as she walks in public and sits in her car — apparently unaware that someone is taking her picture.
The photos were obtained under public records laws Thursday by The Associated Press, three years after Powell went missing.
Authorities had uncovered the files after serving a search warrant last year at the home where her husband, Josh, and father-in-law, Steve, were living.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...t7kO_w?docId=53e86da1283040e199d2f82706d86a9f

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55417721-78/powell-josh-police-susan.html.csp

So disgusting. I will never believe he does not know where Susan is. He seemed to know, every second, where she was.

I am sorry. I have not commented on Susan's case but I have followed it. I have read all I could plus Ann Rule's new book. I will NEVER think anything other than the LE Agencies dropped the ball. Her son's death is on their hands. The more we find out the more I think that..

This is one of those cases that will always make me sick. Like little Caylee's case. Justice was not had for Susan or her children. The creep she married escaped it here on earth. I will never get over that.

Sadly, seeing as the son and father were equally screwed up, had the creep not taken the coward's way out, he likely would have continued to escape justice because a defense attorney would have had a field day with steve powell's obsession. Now we have that creep left but they can;t pin her obvious murder on him because his disgusting son would act as a defense to any murder charge against him.

It is horrible, this case and the outcome. I will never get over the injustice of it and the more I hear the sicker I feel.

All of this is why he will never give up her location. Never, ever. Because he has her all to himself now.

Gotta go before I violate TOS.

I don't understand the point or purpose in the release of the knowledge of the photos to tbh. We already know how disturbed he was/is....and the influence he had on JP. jmo

So disgusting. I will never believe he does not know where Susan is. He seemed to know, every second, where she was.

I agree. His stalking of her is beyond obsessive. I think he was either directly involved in her murder or convinced Josh she had to go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back