Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the area is anything like where my brother lives, it's a nice cul-de-sac with woods and a place for extra water to go when it rains. I couldn't tell if that was a dirt path or not from the pics. Maybe locals run or walk there? How did the murderer know where to put her?

maybe it's a place where he would run sometimes?....hmm, i don't know....but others knew about the area, since a person walking his dog found her...i guess?

Brad Cooper
Brad
North Carolina State University - Business, RALEIGH, NC, Class of 2008
Medicine Hat College, MEDICINE HAT, AB, Class of 1993
University of Calgary - Computer Science, CALGARY, AB, Class of 1995
Ism Alberta, EDMONTON, AB
Trans Canada Pipelines, CALGARY, AB
Cisco Systems, RALEIGH, NC
Crescent Heights High School, MEDICINE HAT, AB, Class of 1991

how far away is this pond, from their home?....i guess i could search it out, but does anyone know, off the top of their head?.....

IDK if Brad is younger- perhaps all of his time spent training and blogging about his accomplishments gives him a youthful glow. I bet Nancy had no time for elaborate training blogs- she was a mother to her two little girls.Also, maybe Brad didn't go to the party because he and Nancy were arguing already- and she went to the party to "save face"- leaving him hours to plot his actions upon her return.:confused:

someone mentioned that they thought the children may have been left alone while Nancy's body was being disposed of....i meant to reply earlier, that i think it's very possible....
I do too, especially now that we know he wasn't at the party but was probably home with the kids, so there wasn't a sitter they'd be with overnight. And he sure wouldn't be calling one in the middle of the night.

If it was that clean, then why would he need the bleach? And scratches on the arms......?? Unfortunately, it sounds to me like she probably didn't go that peacefully.
Exactly. I think he killed her in the car and dumped her body on the road.

apexmama-welcome

IDK if Brad is younger- perhaps all of his time spent training and blogging about his accomplishments gives him a youthful glow. I bet Nancy had no time for elaborate training blogs- she was a mother to her two little girls.Also, maybe Brad didn't go to the party because he and Nancy were arguing already- and she went to the party to "save face"- leaving him hours to plot his actions upon her return.:confused:

very possible!...i was thinking along those lines too....i had heard he was giving Nancy problems with the separation/divorce, regarding custody of the children too....(i think i heard this on Greta's show the other night)....i'd bet they'd been arguing prior to this party, & he was playing the 'good father' at home w/the girls, giving Nancy grief about him not wanting to leave the home, etc.........i'll bet he was stewing when she got home a little after midnight....

I do too, especially now that we know he wasn't at the party but was probably home with the kids, so there wasn't a sitter they'd be with overnight. And he sure wouldn't be calling one in the middle of the night.

there may have been a sitter, but not a word has been mentioned about that....until i hear otherwise, i tend to agree...Brad was with the girls that Friday night...

there may have been a sitter, but not a word has been mentioned about that....until i hear otherwise, i tend to agree...Brad was with the girls that Friday night...
I'm discounting a sitter too because he wasn't at the party, and because nothing's been mentioned of him picking up the girls in the morning, just that he says Nancy went out to jog @ 7am.

I signed in at Classmates, but it still won't let me see his full profile. Is there a secret to viewing it that I don't know of?! :mad:

I signed in at Classmates, but it still won't let me see his full profile. Is there a secret to viewing it that I don't know of?! :mad:
I'm sorry I can't be of any help there!! :)

Thanks, Philamena! (You beat me to it!)

OT: Taxi...I knew I had seen the name before of M. Y.! Strange tho...because when I put her name into search it came up with nothing except this thread.

OK, got in. Interests: dogs, cycling, action flicks. No friends listed. 6 pictures of his triathalon (Ironman FL) events. No mention of family that I can see.

Thanks, Philamena! (You beat me to it!)

OT: Taxi...I knew I had seen the name before of M. Y.! Strange tho...because when I put her name into search it came up with nothing except this thread.

I don't know why, but WS search sucks. Even tags don't come up sometimes. I'm sure it's just me though.

Since it's a "yet-unbuilt subdivision" are the roads paved already? I noticed the map posted earlier looks like they're just planned roads. What I'm thinking is how close could a car get to where she was found & if it's still dirt that would be left on the car.

Quoting myself to say never mind on this one I just looked at the helicopter video and see there is paved road!!
In the helicopter footage of the area it seems that the roads are paved and that a vehicle could drive almost to the dump area. It does seem like there is a lot of dirt from the road to the water retention area though, wonder if any shoe prints or tire tracks were found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong