This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am copying a post of mine from the PI/photo thread:

Nuclear DNA is more comprehensive than mtDNA and can distinguish betwen Casey and Caylee while mtDNA cannot. As has been stated many times before mtDNA was used to test the hair in the trunk. (hence the many arguments we hear that since Casey is alive, the hair must have belonged to Caylee) Why did they not use the more inclusive nuclear DNA testing? It is MY OPINION, since we have no evidence whatsoever that the sample was degraded, that they performed mtDNA because there was no root attached, which you need to have in order to perform nuclear DNA testing. If there was no root attached, ipso facto they did not find a postmortem root band.

Post-mortem banding occurs within 1 mm of the root. In fact, it's properly called "post-mortem root banding". This phenomenon will not occur if the hair has come away from the scalp of a decedent shortly after death.

http://www.aafs.org/pdf/Seattleabstracts06.pdf

If the hair root has tissue attached, Nuclear DNA analysis; If there is no tissue and/or root, Mitochondrial DNA analysis.

www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/Mitochondrial.pdf.ppt
And this is the problem the da is having, I assume...if there were ever a brush or clothing in the trunk...very highly likelihood, even in my own trunk...there will be hair in the trunk!

I can take it from the news today a lot of people are just jumping for joy.

http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.
Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.
In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

Well here we go again. The sheriff and investigators are going to give what evidence they have to the GJ. Does anyone beside me think that if they had enough they would have already charged Casey. Still they are going on their heart and gut with what they think. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon when it was first reported they had found a hair and a lot of people tryed, convicted and sentenced Casey. Here you have from the news that results showed the hair likely belonged to Caylee. It either belongs to Caylee or not. So much fluff put out on the tv and newspapers just to get you to watch or buy. IMOO if the sheriff had enough evidence to charge Cassey with M1, M2 or manslaughter they would have already done that. Even without a body. But a lot of people feel they are doing this just to make sure Casey spends the rest of her life in prison. If they had it they would have already charged her. I do hope that the PI's working do find the man who took the pic and maybe find Caylee. Until I am shown proof that she is dead I continue to believe she is alive. Remember do not always believe what you hear or read. Not all that is written is true.

The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.
Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.
In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

Well here we go again. The sheriff and investigators are going to give what evidence they have to the GJ. Does anyone beside me think that if they had enough they would have already charged Casey. Still they are going on their heart and gut with what they think. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon when it was first reported they had found a hair and a lot of people tryed, convicted and sentenced Casey. Here you have from the news that results showed the hair likely belonged to Caylee. It either belongs to Caylee or not. So much fluff put out on the tv and newspapers just to get you to watch or buy. IMOO if the sheriff had enough evidence to charge Cassey with M1, M2 or manslaughter they would have already done that. Even without a body. But a lot of people feel they are doing this just to make sure Casey spends the rest of her life in prison. If they had it they would have already charged her. I do hope that the PI's working do find the man who took the pic and maybe find Caylee. Until I am shown proof that she is dead I continue to believe she is alive. Remember do not always believe what you hear or read. Not all that is written is true.
I am agree totally with you. If they had more, they would have taken her in by now. I don't think they do and until there is proof staring me in the face, I will pray for little Caylee to come home ALIVE!!!!!

I am on the fence. There are time I believe Caylee is deceased and other times where I believe she might not be. So I hope you all don't mind me posting here. The thing is, I think you all are a lot more open minded than some of the other posters. So I would like to discuss what I think are some of the central mysteries of this case with you. I know for a fact that what is in the press and what is put out by police is not always 100% accurate. Within the enigma that is this case, there is the real story:

1. What was Casey doing all the times she claimed she went to work over the past 2 years? Why has no one stepped forward to say they know where she was during that time?

Personally, I suspect no one has come forward because either:
A. Casey was engaged in some illicit activity and the people who were with her don't want to come forward and get arrested.
B. Casey was doubling back home and spending all day, everyday at her parents house with Caylee. The only thing about this theory that doesn't make sense is apparently the neghbors never noticed this.

2. Baez keeps putting it out that that Casey is being coerced and was afraid to look for Caylee. By whome? Does this have something to do with her "job?"

3. Baez is asking that her car be put on a rack and inspected underneath. For what?

One thought I had was perhaps, if Casey is being coerced, there is a GPS tracking device somewhere in the car. This could be concealed within a door panel or hidden underneath. What other reasons could there be? Does this have to do with the mysterious scratches on the trunk of the car?

Anyway, can we all think about these mysteries and what the possible answers might be? Thanks, in advance for your consideration of these mysteries.

Hi Princess Rose - great questions. Here's my take:

1) I think KC was spending a fair amount of time at home and wandering about. She had come up with the perfect "job." As an event planner she could basically work whenever, or mostly at night when she was really out partying. If anyone saw her home, she could say she came home to change, was working later that night, etc.

She could have been involved in something illegal but I'm not totally convinced. I think she had the perfect cover with her job but of course it is a possibility. You would think though, if she was doing something illegal she sure wasn't very good as she was always having to steal and borrow from people.

2) well if she was into something illegal this would make sense too. Not really sure on that one.

3) Hmm interesting about the GPS. I'm a little slow today. Could you elaborate a bit more how this might help KC? TIA

There are sure alot of mysteries with this case.

I'm not sure what the Florida statutes are, but I think they only have to take a case to the GJ if they want to charge a capital offense, namely Murder 1, premeditated. (Of course the DA may just have a policy of taking cases before the GJ first, no laws against that) However, I find it hard to believe that they think they can win a DP case without a body. SO~either they have the body or know where it is, or they lack evidence to charge her on their own so they are taking it to the GJ because, as everyone knows, GJ's will indict a ham sandwich at the behest of the prosecutor.

A GJ is much better for the prosecution than a Preliminary Hearing, where they have to put up or shut up with the evidence they have. With a GJ, oftentimes all that is needed is hearsay testimony from LE.

Seranade, good to see you here alive and well, I was reading on the other thread and it was sure rough out there!

It will be interesting to see what evidence they will present for a grand jury, interesting that in this report LE still seems to be skirting around without making a definitive statement.

I'm not sure what the Florida statutes are, but I think they only have to take a case to the GJ if they want to charge a capital offense, namely Murder 1, premeditated. (Of course the DA may just have a policy of taking cases before the GJ first, no laws against that) However, I find it hard to believe that they think they can win a DP case without a body. SO~either they have the body or know where it is, or they lack evidence to charge her on their own so they are taking it to the GJ because, as everyone knows, GJ's will indict a ham sandwich at the behest of the prosecutor.

A GJ is much better for the prosecution than a Preliminary Hearing, where they have to put up or shut up with the evidence they have. With a GJ, oftentimes all that is needed is hearsay testimony from LE.

Thank you for this explanation, I was trying to understand about the GJ, but the only explanations I found were over my head!

INHO if there was something really going on with this, other than media chatter, LE would hold a presser. I mean, wouldn't they want some glory and credit for all the hard work they've done?;)

1) I think KC was spending a fair amount of time at home and wandering about. She had come up with the perfect "job." As an event planner she could basically work whenever, or mostly at night when she was really out partying. If anyone saw her home, she could say she came home to change, was working later that night, etc.

She could have been involved in something illegal but I'm not totally convinced. I think she had the perfect cover with her job but of course it is a possibility. You would think though, if she was doing something illegal she sure wasn't very good as she was always having to steal and borrow from people.

2) well if she was into something illegal this would make sense too. Not really sure on that one.

3) Hmm interesting about the GPS. I'm a little slow today. Could you elaborate a bit more how this might help KC? TIA

Mysteries along with plenty of red herrings!

First, I am not one to be critical of anyone's spelling. I usually just skip over misspelled words, knowing what someone means and continue reading. My spelling isn't like it used to be, either, sometimes. :doh:

This time, it may be a significant misspelling, though. Maybe not. I'm just thinking that as long as this has been going on, THIS would not be a name that would be spelled wrong in this case.

What's your thoughts?

SNIPPED

Sometimes people are too literal. Spelling of the name from the docs will do no good...WHY...because it's spelling based on interpretation

Zenaida
Zanaida
Zenida
Zanida
Zenita
Zanita

They all sound the same but are spelled differently--One person hearing the tapes to transcribe it writes it down one way--the next one transcribing the tapes writes it another way

The spelling on the Sawgrass app is the ZFGs way of spelling it

I believe the way it was spelt in the article was the way the person typing it out would spell it and after it was released someone said "hey that's wrong" and fixed it

No more-no less-- A simple spelling error

If it comes to be that Caylee is indeed deceased, which they certainly have not convinced me of, then I'll adjust my view accordingly.

Until then, I think the Grand Jury had better be extra cautious with an indictment, because it would be one heck of a thing to be in the middle of a murder trial with all of this supposed Forensics and then have Caylee show up alive.

You can almost hear the thunderous rumbles of jaws dropping across this nation.

If it comes to be that Caylee is indeed deceased, which they certainly have not convinced me of, then I'll adjust my view accordingly.

Until then, I think the Grand Jury had better be extra cautious with an indictment, because it would be one heck of a thing to be in the middle of a murder trial with all of this supposed Forensics and then have Caylee show up alive.

You can almost hear the thunderous rumbles of jaws dropping across this nation.
that would truley be a wonderful miracle !!! id jump for joy

Spelling. When does it matter? It's only been in recent years that we've been required to have picture IDs for everything under the sun, a Social Security number, and everything spelled correctly. :crazy: You should see the variety of spellings of the same person's name 100 years ago! :eek:

I did a few searches for ZG (there are SO many of them!) I didn't really find anyone named ZFG, if I recall.

What I did find, besides the spelling of ZG, were different ways of spelling ZFG. Fortunately, a search for ZFG pulls up most of these other spellings, too. LE must have had their heads spinning when they first began their searches for ZFG.

If Caylee would appear during her mother's murder trial, I think there would be tears of joy from nearly everyone, including LE and the prosecution. I think most everyone wants this little girl found alive, even those like myself who don't believe it will happen. I'd love to be wrong, wrong, wrong on this one.

Oddly enough, my conclusion doesn't stem from all the evidence we've heard of, it comes from the sinking feeling I had when I first heard Caylee was missing for more than a month before her GRANDMOTHER reported her missing, not her mother! So that makes me highly suspect of Mom and the fate of the child.

This is such a tragic case. I hate that the Websleuths are so divided on this issue and, in some cases, are unable to discuss the case without trading harsh words.

I don't visit the "alive" threads often, but when I do, it gives me a pinch of hope. :blowkiss:

respectfully <snipped> This is such a tragic case. I hate that the Websleuths are so divided on this issue and, in some cases, are unable to discuss the case without trading harsh words.

oh my goodness...this pretty much sums up how I feel about this case. I absolutely love coming here to WS because I enjoy seeing all the different views that are being offered by so many wonderful caring people. Lately though I have been reluctant to post or read many of the threads because of what was stated above. It just breaks my heart to see so many divided and some ridiculed for stating what they believe.

I just picture Caylee....whether she is with us or she is not (and I want every day with everything I have for her to still be with us!)...with her little hands over her ears saying " pwease everwy one 'top arguwing" . I truly have seen that in my minds eye and it disheartens me beyond belief. That being said...this thread...and this thread alone gives me the strength to keep on coming to WS...to have that smidgen of a hope...to read seranade's words unwavering no matter what...thats what gives me HOPE...

To all those that post here...thank you so much for the caring that you bring to this thread!

I want to know how many women with the name ZFG in the Orlando area did LE find and talk to. Did they just interview this one? Or were there others? That could be very important.

About the GPS, Baez has been saying the Casey was being coerced and that she was afraid to search for Caylee. One way to coerce someone and really scare them would be to be able to know where they were at all times and occassionally mention to them what you know. This would convince them that you are "all powerful" and someone to be VERY afraid of. One way to do this would be to hide a GPS unit in their car. There are lots of ways of doing that undetected. They are very small - some even the size of a microchip. There are all sorts of places you could hide one in a car undetected such as within a door panel or underneath it.

I completely agree with you. When my friend was murdered the press and locals all thought her husband was the killer. The police even got a indictmenet against him but had not arrested him yet. Then the real murderer gave the murder weapons to a buddy and told him what happened. The buddy went to the police immediately. Turns out my friend's husband was the primary target in a double homicide plot. He just happened to have survived.

About the GPS, Baez has been saying the Casey was being coerced and that she was afraid to search for Caylee. One way to coerce someone and really scare them would be to be able to know where they were at all times and occassionally mention to them what you know. This would convince them that you are "all powerful" and someone to be VERY afraid of. One way to do this would be to hide a GPS unit in their car. There are lots of ways of doing that undetected. They are very small - some even the size of a microchip. There are all sorts of places you could hide one in a car undetected such as within a door panel or underneath it.

I respect your comments and beliefs but I do have to disagree. I don't think Casey is afraid or was being coerced. I think she gave Caylee to someone because she didn't want her mom to be in Caylee's life anymore. Casey has lied so much but yet I can hear some truth in her lies. (Does that make sense?) I also don't believe Caylee was missing for a month before she was reported. Just some of my thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Oops. I just reread your statement and you stated Baez said Casey was being coerced and was afraid. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23