Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with some of this post and some i dont ..cindy knows between right and wrong and although she is protecting casey .. she isnt helping her granddaughter . i stuck up alot for cindy before and part of me still does(because i know she loved caylee you can see it ) but you know when christine rudy was killed by shaun rudy his mother turned him in and it broke her heart to do so . i know her and shaun personally . but she said even though he is my son and i love him he had no right to take another life and i will not protect him for that .and beleive me it broke her heart to do it ..you would have to know her to understand if she can do it cindy sure can . i do respect your post though and i certainly hope you arnt offended i dont mean it that way

I'm not offended i welcome all opinions.

But i think opinions are just opinions! not facts!

I couldn't agree more! I think Cindy is the force to be reckoned with in this case. Cindy has done whatever she felt necessary to derail or obstruct the LE investigation. I think both George and Lee had to go along or endure the wraith of Cindy. I have the impression that's the way it's always been in the Anthony family.

Right on target Leila! :dance:

Then George and Lee need to grow a pair :D...I just am not going to let them get off so easy....They know whats going on and are willingly interfering with LE and perpetuating this carnival.

Total strangers have shown more love and concern for Caylee than her entire family. All of us have wondered what we would do if God forbid it happened in our families..I can safely say that I could never cover up a murder...

I think of all the searchers, LE out there...what if something had happened to one of them while searching? I know I couldn't put people in harms way like that...aaargghhh...:banghead:

There are for sure some issues going on there.
The whole dynamics of the family is off.
I'm the first to admit that I didn't grow up with Ward & June for parents,
but it appears dishonesty is no biggie for them.:liar:

I remember that interview with Greta, it happened early August and that was the first time I started to pay attention to this case and remember thinking... wow that woman is being so disrespectful to Greta. If she doesn't want to be interviewed why doesn't she just tell Greta and leave all that crazy drama out. CA left me a really great impression of her (not!).

I saw that show also and I couldn't believe it. She had this angry expression on her face and all she could talk about was her lack of sleep. I disliked her from that day forward. In think at the end of the interview she said something to the effect that "if I get sleep, I will come back and talk to you another time". I bet she never apologized either.

i agree with some of this post and some i dont ..cindy knows between right and wrong and although she is protecting casey .. she isnt helping her granddaughter . i stuck up alot for cindy before and part of me still does(because i know she loved caylee you can see it ) but you know when christine rudy was killed by shaun rudy his mother turned him in and it broke her heart to do so . i know her and shaun personally . but she said even though he is my son and i love him he had no right to take another life and i will not protect him for that .and beleive me it broke her heart to do it ..you would have to know her to understand if she can do it cindy sure can . i do respect your post though and i certainly hope you arnt offended i dont mean it that way

.........you said: ...cindy knows between right and wrong
IMO, Cindy makes her own rules. Do you remember when she said that telling a lie is not criminal?
She sees things in black and white that way.
She thinks if she lies to the law in a case like this it is not criminal?
She tells others her daughter is a sociopath, yet it seems to me that Cindy is a psychological liar.
Almost see her as the one with BPD.

I saw this. It was very sad. I also thought that the father had a hard time saying anything bad about his son, even though he killed his wife and other son. He also wouldn't say he really noticed anything wrong with his son when he was growing up. It seems to be that parents of sociopaths defend their children, even when they know they've done wrong. Scott Peterson's mom, Casey's parents, etc. I think they feel guilt for what their child has become, and they deal with it by sticking up for them. Just my :twocents:

There is no doubt guilt is what keeps enabling the situation. Plus the parent is too self-righteous to deal with the opinion that they are not dealing with the situation correctly. They believe they are doing everything right and refuse to believe that they have contributed to the problem.

.........you said: ...cindy knows between right and wrong
IMO, Cindy makes her own rules. Do you remember when she said that telling a lie is not criminal?
She sees things in black and white that way.
She thinks if she lies to the law in a case like this it is not criminal?
She tells others her daughter is a sociopath, yet it seems to me that Cindy is a psychological liar.
Almost see her as the one with BPD.
imho cindy is saying all of that to defend her daughter . because when this case first started on her 911 call she sounded just like the rest of us .she was gonna turn her daughter in for stealing money and car .. but this is a horse of a different color to cindy . this could mean the death penalty .. she knows what she is doin and like any normal mother she doesnt want her daughter dead . she probably figures if caylee is already dead then she has to help her daughter who is alive . she feels theres nothing more that can bring caylee back . which i do think she knows is the case ..i wasnt so sure before but now that ive heard her in the interviews i feel somewhat differently ..i didnt listen to them all right away when they came out . and also from that bulletin that was posted from their account today via myspace .i thought wtf ...

I don't know if Cindy has any mental illness or not and I don't know if she spoiled or even mistreated Casey growing up. No one has really said anything against her in that way and she does have an education, career, seems caring and supportive, is longtime married, and keeps a nice home. She does all the things that I think of mentally ill women failing miserably at. I almost see Cindy as a bullied and emotionally abused woman. Many of Casey's problems may not have shown up as severe until after she had Caylee. Cindy's Myspace seemed to say that. No one really knows what help Cindy might have tried to get Casey and did seem to start trying to put a stop to it all. That resulted in Caylee getting disappeared. At least Cindy called 911 and reported the thefts and smell in the vehicle. What she told the media is not that big a deal especially if she could be in fear of what her daughter might do to her later on if not charged.

Thanks for providing that link. Although I had seen it before, I watched it again. It is priceless. Cindy at her most confused. Did you notice the expression on George's face, he looked at her like she was an alien.
That line is taken out of context, although I can understand how one can confuse Cindy's words. In that interview, she was trying to get many points across and as a consequence, actually interjected one thought or another into her sentences.

She comes across as stubborn, but her concerns are not unrealistic. It is obvious the Casey has totally confounded the LE interviewers. She is a proven thief and liar. I believe that Cindy is correct in her assessment that LE focussed almost immediately and totally on Casey as a murder suspect. While that very well may prove to be the case...Cindy believes that Caylee was kidnapped...and in her judgement, LE is not focussed on finding a kidnapped child, but a dead body.

A completely out of control woman who wants to control EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY

yes, my thoughts exactly....that woman is not normal and I believe it is only exaggerated by this trauma.

Not necessarily. Being a family member, she might be allowed in. It's the judge's call

No it's not. If either attorney invokes the rule, all witnesses will be excluded from the courtroom until after they testify. It is to prevent people from tailoring their stories. It has nothing to do with being family or not.

I agree OLG ;)

These people NEVER expected this to happen in their life.. I'm sure if we met Cindy before all this happened, I bet we would like her. If you listen to her 911 tape, you can hear the fear and anguish her voice.. You can tell she is distraught. That to me is the real Cindy. Then on top of that, her daugther is the one who is telling her lies about all of it. Her very own flesh and blood. Now she has to deal with all of that, too. QUOTE]

Oddly enough, the 911 call is what got my hinky meter vibrating - badly. There was just something not right about it, it sounded fake to me. Since then I've been VERY skeptical of CA and I believe her actions have proven me right.

My opinion only

I agree I find the entire family self centered period.

Yeah...Lee acts like "Mr. In-charge" as well...I think he has the same poker-face skills that Casey has...go figure..that video with him, the woman and the dog in the front of the house gives you a clear view of his arrogance and self-importance....he's creepy in that sense..

If a GJ is going to convene on an adult and they don't need Cindy's testimony, I don't think she would need to be present.

Believe me, I am the LAST person to ever defend Cindy, but in her "backward" way of speaking (must run in the family!), I think she injected the I'm a nurse part into the middle of her sentence as an aside or an fyi:

"I've smelled an odor before....I'm a nurse....of decomposition"

Yes, it's very obvious that's what she did. But that's no fun. :banghead:

I don't know if Cindy has any mental illness or not and I don't know if she spoiled or even mistreated Casey growing up. No one has really said anything against her in that way and she does have an education, career, seems caring and supportive, is longtime married, and keeps a nice home. She does all the things that I think of mentally ill women failing miserably at. I almost see Cindy as a bullied and emotionally abused woman. Many of Casey's problems may not have shown up as severe until after she had Caylee. Cindy's Myspace seemed to say that. No one really knows what help Cindy might have tried to get Casey and did seem to start trying to put a stop to it all. That resulted in Caylee getting disappeared. At least Cindy called 911 and reported the thefts and smell in the vehicle. What she told the media is not that big a deal especially if she could be in fear of what her daughter might do to her later on if not charged.

I have a female relative who is a narcissistic control freak with a severe personality disorder and her house is spotless, she speaks 3 languages and owns her own very successful business and has been married for 40 years. Just because Cindy appears normal at the surface is no indication of what is going on behind closed doors. I think Cindy rules the roost in that house and all her actions seem to indicate her doing whatever it takes to keep that power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288