2011.05.05 Verdict Watch (day 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not at all sure of this but I thought the judge was getting the jury a video player yesterday and that the jury had the entire DVD depo. This morning Cummings was asking should they offer a transcript of the redacted version of depo, and judge said not unless they asked for it.

If the jury is listening to the depo again, they're going to hear lies from BC. Even the defense said BC lied. Whether the jury believes BC's version of events or not, they will also hear whatever lies he told in whatever portion they listen to.

BJs doesn't open until 9:00 though, so if they were out and needed some immediately to start laundry, its HT.

Would be a logical explanation IMHO. I can't tell you how many times I have gone grocery shopping only to turn around because I forgot something.

Thank you.

I'm kind of curious about BC's training diet. Did it included bananas, milk and green juice? The training detail on adventuresofbrad was incredibly detailed, but I never looked to see if there was anything about diet.

For what it's worth, I'm back at NG. The more time I have to think the more I change my mind.

Would be a logical explanation IMHO. I can't tell you how many times I have gone grocery shopping only to turn around because I forgot something.

Thank you.

This happens to me almost daily.

I'm kind of curious about BC's training diet. Did it included bananas, milk and green juice? The training detail on adventuresofbrad was incredibly detailed, but I never looked to see if there was anything about diet.

It could. I'm training for a marathon and eat bananas and drink green juice daily (I make mine though so I don't spend $4 a bottle). But my kids eat bananas, drink the green juice, and milk as well. So I wouldn't find anything unusual about that.

For what it's worth, I'm back at NG. The more time I have to think the more I change my mind.

Congrats BR cuz I think I'm still up here :fence:. I change from day to day but as someone said earlier, my gut is actually telling me it will be guilty once they hear the depo tapes and all the mistruths and corrections etc.

Posted this on yesterdays thread but wanted to say Thanks to all the great posts over the past 6 days. Have been away and not able to post but kept up with the reading.

Your posts and insights gave me the Cooper Trial fix I needed. Awesome information you all shared and Polk Salad Annie - wow even a great song!

You are all the best and 'thanks for keeping the lights on'.

:great:
Thank you, Tipstaff!! It's really Jim Groce's song. I was humming it all through my T/O. I echo your sentiments: to many great posters here. This has been a long lurk of a trial for me too. Next up Jason Young & Vincent Tabak (Jo Yeates / UK murder trial)!

Maybe the jurors plan on a long lunch first ... clear their heads and then agree to work a serious 24X7 over the weekend? Who knows ...

You snipped much more eloquently than I did. But this is correct - I just rewatched this portion of the testimony this morning.

Sure seems to me the bulk of what they are requesting is more "state" evidence - don't know whether this is to further convince themselves of guilt or to impeach the evidence?

Anyone with experience on past trials on whether there's a pattern to discern from jury requests?
It could also be that they are 10-2 or 11-1 NG and they are trying to convince the hold outs to remove their BDI glasses. There's really no way to know for sure.

Anyone have an opinion on who was the best witness for the State and

who was the best witness for the defense?

Congrats BR cuz I think I'm still up here :fence:. I change from day to day but as someone said earlier, my gut is actually telling me it will be guilty once they hear the depo tapes and all the mistruths and corrections etc.

I will not be surprised at any verdict though. And it's confusing keeping straight what evidence the jury has heard vs. what we know (what wasn't presented to them).

Having 7 kids, I commend you on just getting out the door to the market!

Oddly enough when all the children were home and little I did much better than I do today with only 1 left. I was a much better organizer, planner etc.

Now, the youngest, poor guy is left with senile mother the others left behind!

Kelly

I will not be surprised at any verdict though. And it's confusing keeping straight what evidence the jury has heard vs. what we know (what wasn't presented to them).

They have also had evidence presented that we haven't seen/heard. Even those who attended court haven't seen all of the photos.

Continuing from yesterday's thread.

When the address on Greenstone Lane came up, it was asked of CC. The house number mentioned doesn't exist on that street. Lot's of looking for some connection or explanation regarding Greenstone Lane here at WS.

One possibility is that it was setting up for something that was expected to be introduced with JW, but was blocked. Would a Google search on a non-existent address be unique enough it would still be detectable in Google's aggregated search data? If so,
was it a later search that should have been visible on the computer?

One of the strangest things about the Google Maps search is that the .cur/.bmp files datestamps preclude any searching after Friday 1:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie