Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! That is awesome to learn, thank you so much for sharing that information.

Do you know of a specific time frame of their interactions (whether real world or virtual)?

In regard to the photo(s), could any information regarding the date taken be ascertained?

Appeared to be in April of 2011, although we could only guestimate that based on signs and foliage in the background. There was no exif data as the only images we found were on Facebook and we never located secondary images.

I found the following comment very interesting..

BBM

If there is any chance of any of this being true, I would expect them to do whatever it takes for him to keep his mouth shut.

creepy! where was that comment posted? a FB page?

The comment can be found on YouTube, if you just copy&paste the comment into google, you will find the video & user comment below. On the users profile it says this guy is a russian singer, and he seems to try to advertise himself just like LM did.

BTW I found a site where LM might have posted after Lin Juns murder.
Its an article about Karla Homolka on crime.about.com. The second comment (from 2008) seems to be him, talking about KH being married to LM.
Then, a comment from 2011 says LM is behind the kitten killings. Then, a user with the name Karla Homolka makes some comments (not sure if LM or just some other troll). Anyway, it gets interesting with a comment from January 2012, username "Karla Magnotta", pretending to be Karla. In April, 2012 there is another comment from Karla Magnotta, saying LM would be a big star. May 30th, a user comment ("Connie") that LM is wanted for the murder of Lin Jun. June 1st, "Karla Homolka" responds to Connie that they would be living together in the USA and dont care about Montreal cops.

This is nothing of importance, but its interesting, I believe this was really him, commenting while on the run.
Article can be found when googling "Serial Killer Karla Homolka: I'm Not Dangerous".

The comment can be found on YouTube, if you just copy&paste the comment into google, you will find the video & user comment below. On the users profile it says this guy is a russian singer, and he seems to try to advertise himself just like LM did.

BTW I found a site where LM might have posted after Lin Juns murder.
Its an article about Karla Homolka on crime.about.com. The second comment (from 2008) seems to be him, talking about KH being married to LM.
Then, a comment from 2011 says LM is behind the kitten killings. Then, a user with the name Karla Homolka makes some comments (not sure if LM or just some other troll). Anyway, it gets interesting with a comment from January 2012, username "Karla Magnotta", pretending to be Karla. In April, 2012 there is another comment from Karla Magnotta, saying LM would be a big star. May 30th, a user comment ("Connie") that LM is wanted for the murder of Lin Jun. June 1st, "Karla Homolka" responds to Connie that they would be living together in the USA and dont care about Montreal cops.

This is nothing of importance, but its interesting, I believe this was really him, commenting while on the run.
Article can be found when googling "karla Homolka crime.about.com".

i googled this, but i dont see any comments...or even a comment section. :waitasec:

i googled this, but i dont see any comments...or even a comment section. :waitasec:

You are right, must have been a mistake. Try "Serial Killer Karla Homolka: I'm Not Dangerous", as thats the exact title of the article.

Sorry!

Thanks for sharing this claudicici.

I hadn't seen this before but after reading a couple entries I'm curious has anyone gone through the posts to check:
Are the posts content products of mister copy and miss paste?

Do the names and letters indicating names match up to his other social media?

Is there ip location data which might shine a light on lies such as "here in Miami" but the location data shows he's in Montreal? (Not that specific example, but just trying to provide an example to best explain my question)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I hadn't seen this before but after reading a couple entries I'm curious has anyone gone through the posts to check:

Is there ip location data which might shine a light on lies such as "here in Miami" but the location data shows he's in Montreal? (Not that specific example, but just trying to provide an example to best explain my question)

Some of them are copied&pasted, you can clearly see those, because they are well-written, without spelling & punctuation mistakes and without caplock mistakes.
The others are clearly written by him, in my opinion and I also think that most of them are sencere (i.e. those about his boyfriend and his family...) :moo:
The only names he mentions are Robert, Alex and Tony (I wrote them down when I was hunting for his spelling mistakes last week).

If you dig into his blog a bit, you can see Luka TRIED to start socializing by leaving comments on other blogs after this entry. Considering his history, his comment attempt under this entry is perhaps the most telling as to how full of it he generally was:

Entry "The Falcon Baby that Fell Out" by tinypliny, about a falcon that fell out its nest.

Luka's comment: "aww that's so sad! I love animals."

http://estrip.org/articles/read/tinypliny/49097/The-falcon-baby-that-fell-out!.html

Another poster linked to these when we had the general thread,so the thanks goes to him/her :)

If you dig into his blog a bit, you can see Luka TRIED to start socializing by leaving comments on other blogs after this entry. Considering his history, his comment attempt under this entry is perhaps the most telling as to how full of it he generally was:

Entry "The Falcon Baby that Fell Out" by tinypliny, about a falcon that fell out its nest.

Luka's comment: "aww that's so sad! I love animals."

http://estrip.org/articles/read/tinypliny/49097/The-falcon-baby-that-fell-out!.html

Did he write that just because he wanted to socialize or was he lying already? the cat killing proves how much he loves animals... (sarcasm)

I just found this on estrip....if he really tried to honestly pour his heart out it's sad that even there they seemed to hate him and he didn't seem to make friends...

http://estrip.org/articles/read/paul/49156/Luka---the-douchebag.html

I think that guy from estrip really overreacted! I've read those articles by Magnotta before and yes they are overly narcissist, but harmless, they are just so strange that it makes them almost funny, bizarre, nothing so absurd to the point of generating so many responses and comments filled with that much hate IMO. I've seen much worse from personal blogs around the web and people don't care or comment anything... my guess is that I think people in that community just wanted to pick on him, he didn't even interact that much with others and this was before he posted the cat killing videos (right?), so I don't understand so much hate.

"lukamagnotta writes at 01:07:27 07/02/09 - Comment #49618
?? um why is everyone being so mean? Yes, If people dont want to read my blogs then feel free not to, I thought this country was based on freedom of speech though?

Yes, I wrote about my scientology experience before, however i thought I would share it again, I enjoy writting. I dont think people should critisize me so harshly."

someone said something valuable:
"tinypliny writes at 12:57:58 07/02/09 - Comment #49615
I see this very differently than (e:joshua). Pardon me if I am being näive. I don't think "Luka"'s blog has anything to do with religion or sexuality. At all. There is a common theme in each of his posts. Hate. That's all there is.

Assuming for a moment that he is real and not some bot, in my professional opinion, he actually sounds like he might be in need of psychiatric help. I am not sure that commenting positively or negatively or even neutrally on his thoughts is even wise in that case."

Did he write that just because he wanted to socialize or was he lying already? the cat killing proves how much he loves animals... (sarcasm)

To be honest (thus the user name, my favorite saying-hahah), I think he was trying his hand at ingratiating himself and showing he wasn't just some bot, but it also shows you how full o'crap he was on the daily.

Sadly, I think it's the most optimistic sounding thing I have ever seen him write, even though it was a flat out lie. :floorlaugh:

I think that guy from estrip really overreacted! I've read those articles by Magnotta before and yes they are overly narcissist, but harmless, they are just so strange that it makes them almost funny, bizarre, nothing so absurd to the point of generating so many responses and comments filled with that much hate IMO. I've seen much worse from personal blogs around the web and people don't care or comment anything... my guess is that I think people in that community just wanted to pick on him, he didn't even interact that much with others and this was before he posted the cat killing videos (right?), so I don't understand so much hate.

"lukamagnotta writes at 01:07:27 07/02/09 - Comment #49618
?? um why is everyone being so mean? Yes, If people dont want to read my blogs then feel free not to, I thought this country was based on freedom of speech though?

Yes, I wrote about my scientology experience before, however i thought I would share it again, I enjoy writting. I dont think people should critisize me so harshly."

someone said something valuable:
"tinypliny writes at 12:57:58 07/02/09 - Comment #49615
I see this very differently than (e:joshua). Pardon me if I am being näive. I don't think "Luka"'s blog has anything to do with religion or sexuality. At all. There is a common theme in each of his posts. Hate. That's all there is.

Assuming for a moment that he is real and not some bot, in my professional opinion, he actually sounds like he might be in need of psychiatric help. I am not sure that commenting positively or negatively or even neutrally on his thoughts is even wise in that case."

I agree with you, and it appears he attracted people who picked on him wherever he went. It is weird the strong reactions he got from people (this, the Family Guy thing on youtube). I have also read in a couple of different places, here included, that people who posted things related to him and lived in Montreal had seen him on the street and actually stopped and stared at him because he really struck them as odd. For example, this one from http://mattypantaloons.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/luka-rocco-magnotta/: "What really grabbed my attention in this case is how close he is to me (Snowdon district) and that I saw him twice on Queen Mary near the Second Cup. I remember him because I actually stopped and grimaced as he walked by. He exuded an air of irreverent, effeminate flamboyancy that made my skin crawl. I think he was wearing his tilted top hat with a loose fitting tie or some similar fashion statement straight out of an 80's Archie comic."

This guy grimaced at him, people picked on him online and in school, his family rejected him, something about him was very off-putting. Perhaps it did not start this way but became a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy? I cannot help but think the constant rejection and outright ridicule/cruelty helped contribute to who he became, that external hate fed it internally in LRM.

Some of them are copied&pasted, you can clearly see those, because they are well-written, without spelling & punctuation mistakes and without caplock mistakes.
The others are clearly written by him, in my opinion and I also think that most of them are sencere (i.e. those about his boyfriend and his family...) :moo:
The only names he mentions are Robert, Alex and Tony (I wrote them down when I was hunting for his spelling mistakes last week).

Thanks ItalianWS.

I was hoping that the personal entries (about friends, boyfriend) were determined to be plagiarized, simply because these folks haven't been tracked down and I'm sure the media would love their thoughts on Magnotta and allow us to get a better, more recent understanding of what makes him tick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member