Does George have violent tendencies?

Gaia713

Reaction score
Absolutely. And he is used to assaulting people. He has assaulted 3 people so far. I don't care HOW upset he is. That does not give him the right to shove people like he seems to feel he has the right to do. This is an unstable man who was carrying a concealed weapon in his car. Is this a man who would think should be able to carry a gun?

Come on now ,if you had people doing this to you ,I am sure you'd snap!!!

I think of assault as a little more than a mere shove!

im seriously suprised they havnt done worse than a shove .. if you go into a lions den then you should expect to get eaten .. or maimed .. they shouldnt be putting themselves into a situation where they can get hurt by harrassing the anthonys either .. no one should be allowed to violate someone elses privacy or space .. and no one should be physically hurt either .one of his neighbors stated that in the 6years he knew GA he never saw him loose his temper . people have breaking points we all have them .

Read the law. And George has done this before - whenever someone asks him a question he doesn't like. This man is DANGEROUS. If you have an anger problem, you give yourself a time out instead of rage and strike out at other people. You don't shove a senior citizen who spent the day searching for the granddaughter you profess to love, but have never sepnt a day looking for. The Anthony family has been asking for this from day one. They need to stop acting so shocked when people get upset with them for lying.

im seriously suprised they havnt done worse than a shove .. if you go into a lions den then you should expect to get eaten .. or maimed .. they shouldnt be putting themselves into a situation where they can get hurt by harrassing the anthonys either .. no one should be allowed to violate someone elses privacy or space .. and no one should be physically hurt either .one of his neighbors stated that in the 6years he knew GA he never saw him loose his temper . people have breaking points we all have them .
And he's done it almost daily since this happened. Does he get mad at his daughter for lying about EVERYTHING? No, he lashes out at people he does not know. I have seen him lose his temper daily.

I think he should be locked up. He'd fit right in at jail - it's not his fault. It's never any of the Anthony's fault for anything. They are the perfect family. I'll bet the neighboir who never saw George "loose" his temper didn't know him very well either.

He certanly does have a short fuse. If Casey has a similar temperment she may have unleashed it on Caylee after the big fight. IMO she saw Caylee more as a little sister since Cindy was more of a mother to the child than she was. Was she furious with CA and GA because they wanted her out of the house but wanted to keep Caylee? Imagine GA's "SHUT UP!" magnified and aimed at a two year old. Scary.

Ok if the protester was asking for it ,, then what did his father do to deserve getting thrown around?

snipped
people have breaking points we all have them .

So this gives them the right to assult anyone they please? OMG, I can see it now. Fights in every street and it's ok cuz they just hit their breaking point. Murderers get off an run free. There's a reason we have laws and an ex LE person should know that simple law as they deal with assaults on a daily basis.

I have had many breaking points in my life and I have NEVER hit anyone in my life. Many people go through life without ever striking another person. It's called self-control, or responsibility for one's own actions. The George clearly does not have this concept.

GA is a ticking time bomb.

No matter how stressful it is, you don't see Cindy or Lee pushing people around. He has a temper and I still stand by my advice that he should leave the state for a while, visit family elsewhere to cool off.

Anyone else see the clip where G is yelling, "You wanna piece of me? You wanna piece of me? C'mon!"

unbelievable

He does not have any right to be doing what he has done. However, you have to admit that in a situation like this, I doesn't suprise me that he has snapped. The amount of stress this family is going through has to be enormous!!! Think about all the hollywood celebrities that have snapped and shoved or hit the papparazi. Doesn't mean they have a right to do what they have done, just means they are human. And assuming Casey has not told them the truth, I imagine that would compound the stress. Not defending there actions, but I can only try to imagine what they are feeling. Also, bailing her out has not helped and was really stupid in my opinion!!!!!

He does not have any right to be doing what he has done. However, you have to admit that in a situation like this, I doesn't suprise me that he has snapped. The amount of stress this family is going through has to be enormous!!! Think about all the hollywood celebrities that have snapped and shoved or hit the papparazi. Doesn't mean they have a right to do what they have done, just means they are human. And assuming Casey has not told them the truth, I imagine that would compound the stress. Not defending there actions, but I can only try to imagine what they are feeling. Also, bailing her out has not helped and was really stupid in my opinion!!!!!
Maybe George should put some of the energy he exhibits in anger into searching for Caylee.

I have said this before but not sure what thread. GA and CA continue to go out in the front yard doing stupid things and it seems to me that by doing that they are fueling the protesters who are very upset because most of them have been searching for the Caylee during the day and are tired. I think if they would stay either stay inside and only go out when necessary things may cool down. I don't think bailing out KC helped with the situation either. But GA does have some serious anger problems. I did read awhile back that he shoved is dad through a glass window at his dads car lot. JMO

BTW,. it's lose, not loose. And he's done it almost daily since this happened. Does he get mad at his daughter for lying about EVERYTHING? No, he lashes out at people he does not know. I have seen him lose his temper daily.

I think he should be locked up. He'd fit right in at jail - it's not his fault. It's never any of the Anthony's fault for anything. They are the perfect family. I'll bet the neighboir who never saw George "loose" his temper didn't know him very well either.

You know, one of the most annoying things posters can do is correct the spelling or grammar of another..its easy to tell what she meant..why do this?
Just leave people alone to express themselves as they do.

Hmmm..does GA have violent tendencies? Let me see...Pastor has to hold him back from little dude, he pushes a man then an older woman, and once was held back by his wife while he raged against the media...all caught on video. Nooooo...no violent tendencies that I can see.

George is a skeeery lookin dude. I am glad they took his gun and they should come back and get his hammer :)

who knows. but I can only imagine how one may easily snap in a situation such as this. It has to be so full of pressure from all angles.

A lot of times people lose their jobs in LE for being too shall we say "aggressive" with citizens.
I think from what we have seen and read he has what I term "poor impulse control" I have seen him try to quiet Cindy down at least twice during this case by grabbing her arm in, what I considered, to be a rough manner.
I too think it's a blessing that the gun was taken away. I bet he has more somewhere though.
The above is my own opinion. :)

Exactly. He isn't going down to Walmart shoving old ladies. People are willingly coming into his territory and personal space to purposely provoking him. That's his yard. Maybe he does have violent tendencies. They are crossing the line and I don't feel one bit sorry for them. They can say what they want from the street.
My husband isn't violent in the least, but we are both very protective of our house and family. If that was going on at my house, lawd have mercy, I don't think I'd even have the restraint that George has shown thus far.

I do NOT agree that his reactions to this are indicative of his relationship to Caylee at all. That's so not fair.
If I lost my son, I'd be crazy. I'd be a pyscho hosebeast from hell. (I don't know, I made it up.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back