Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave their fingerprints "willingly."

I can hazard a guess as to which finger they offered first.

I think it was merely the location of the remains along with the size. They knew immediately it was a small child. Even the utility worker knew the significance of where the remains were found when he mentioned the location close to the Caylee Anthony (home) on the 911 call. Just her being found in the bag along with duct tape would send LE right back to the A's house because that is where they have long believed the crime occurred. MOO

The very fact that Caylee was inside of a garbage bag that had been BOUND in duct tape means several things. She would have HAD to have DONE this somewhere, and it is doubtful that she did it with Caylee inside of the trunk of her car. It is possibly why the decomp was detected in the back yard-she laid her there to do this dirty deed. It is possible that she used the neighbors shovel to slide Caylee inside of the bag or to lift her out and back into the trunk. She HAD to have handled Caylee in some form or fashion to get the tape around the bag, so maybe she used the shovel to assist with this? The bag being BOUND in duct tape disgusts me beyond all measure because I know she would have to "handle" Caylee in some manner to accomplish this. The picture that it brings into my mind is devastating to say the least.

I am assuming that she would have worn gloves when she did this for fear of accidentally touching Caylee, so I am not so sure there WILL be fingerprints on the tape. There MAY be though, if she grabbed the tape before she put the gloves on. I guess we will find this out as time progresses...It would be just like her to get a bag from her house-used-and put Caylee inside of it with the trash to implicate whomever "did" the trash at their home...

Ok, somehow I missed this. Last I heard, Lee had convinced CA & GA not to give up their DNA without a subpoena. But I hadn't heard anything about it since then.

Lee convinced them not to do a Lie Detector Test/polygraph exam...They gave their DNA when asked and Lee have his when FORCED by supoena...

The very fact that Caylee was inside of a garbage bag that had been BOUND in duct tape means several things. She would have HAD to have DONE this somewhere, and it is doubtful that she did it with Caylee inside of the trunk of her car. It is possibly why the decomp was detected in the back yard-she laid her there to do this dirty deed. It is possible that she used the neighbors shovel to slide Caylee inside of the bag or to lift her out and back into the trunk. She HAD to have handled Caylee in some form or fashion to get the tape around the bag, so maybe she used the shovel to assist with this? The bag being BOUND in duct tape disgusts me beyond all measure because I know she would have to "handle" Caylee in some manner to accomplish this. The picture that it brings into my mind is devastating to say the least.

I am assuming that she would have worn gloves when she did this for fear of accidentally touching Caylee, so I am not so sure there WILL be fingerprints on the tape. There MAY be though, if she grabbed the tape before she put the gloves on. I guess we will find this out as time progresses...It would be just like her to get a bag from her house-used-and put Caylee inside of it with the trash to implicate whomever "did" the trash at their home...

That's the beautiful thing about duct tape, and the thing that had the assorted talking heads lighting up with glee on the news channels.

It is next to impossible to handle the stuff with gloves on. (while it can be done, it takes alot of practice, ala astronauts training for spacealk emergency repairs). And in handling it, it is almost impossible to not come in contact with the sticky side. Forensic people love finding the stuff at a crime scene, because it so often yields good forensic data.

On FOX Network news right now

Former FL prosecutor, exact words, "Investigators Are Building A Case Against The Anthonys". Sorry, no link yet, this was live on Fox News Network.

Maybe LE watcked LKL, Ca say Everything KC said was true. GA said the smell was rotton food. One statment for the GJ and another for the jury pool.

A's atty saying they have done "NOTHING WRONG!"

I do not for one minute believe that KC covered this up all by herself. I think either CA, GA or both were involved in some way. Possibly even LA. JMHO

The A's really should have listenend to MN in the beginning. They should have never entertained being guests on all the talk shows. They have changed their story so many times in the media. It was only a matter of time until LE was able to use all the conflicting information against them.

Maybe LE watcked LKL, Ca say Everything KC said was true. GA said the smell was rotton food. One statment for the GJ and another for the jury pool.

A's atty saying they have done "NOTHING WRONG!"

I wonder what happens to folks when they meet the A's? Surely he's seen them on the talk show circut. LKL was a fiasco. I think the main reason were not hearing anything from them right now are these pending charges. MOO

I would be shocked if LE did NOT build a case against them quite frankly. They have begged for it since nearly the beginning of this, almost from day 1, uh, I mean, day 31...

Listening to their att. Brad Conway's press conf. today definetly had a different tone to it. For th first time the possiblity of KC being guilty was broached. Could it be that LE will give the A,s a possible deal on obstruction and tampering charges in exchange for ???:waitasec:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18278979/index.html
WESH is reporting the fbi has fingerprinted the anthony's....for "exclusionary" purposes (nurses scratches head)

That just means that they need the Ant's prints to rule them out. Like, if their prints are on the (suspected) lamp which was removed...well, yes, those prints would be expected to be on an object that was in common use in the home. It's a way to make it easier to find prints that *shouldn't* be on objects. I'd imagine these will come in handy when the defense tries to say that someone stole the car and put a dead body in it. :)

if they are charged... Will charges come before or after Casey's trial? Not sure how that works?

Listening to their att. Brad Conway's press conf. today definetly had a different tone to it. For th first time the possiblity of KC being guilty was broached. Could it be that LE will give the A,s a possible deal on obstruction and tampering charges in exchange for ???:waitasec:

The former FL Prosecutor that was on FOX news spoke for at least 2-3 minutes. I was so dumbstruck by the headline above him that I did not remember much except that there is a case being built against the Anthonys.
Since there is no link yet, I have no problem with the mods locking this thread until I can provide concrete proof.

The fact that they have no plans to say anything in the near future...says it all. They know they are in deep chit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46