RK's girlfriend telling him where body is

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixi491

Reaction score
From what I've seen the only discussion really about this was in the NG thread that was locked so I was hoping we could discuss it further. I personally don't believe it's true but if it was, even though all info regarding the finding of the body could be thrown out, would the fact that KC told JB where the body was (clearly proving her guilt) be brought up in court? I guess this thread isn't really about opinions of whether or not you think it's true, but more of the legal repurcussions if it is.

Can you elaborate on this?

According to LP, Kronk's gf works at the OC jail and overheard KC telling JB where the body was. She then sent Kronk to look for it. From what I understand, if this is true, that attorney-client privilege was listened in on, all evidence surrounding the fact that Caylee's body was found and what was found with it, could be thrown out and not used at trial.

What the OP is referring to is something said by Leonard Padilla on Nancy Grace's show Friday night.

GRACE: And very quickly, Leonard Padilla, what do you make of them wanting to depose the deputies, some of them with the tot mom when she sees live coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s remains where she hyperventilates and asked for medication for herself to relieve her own nervousness?

PADILLA: Baez is kind of using an oblique offense on that. He`s looking for the deputy that overheard the conversation between him and his client.

GRACE: Got it.

PADILLA: Supposedly a conversation where she described where the body was. The information was then somehow passed off to Kronk`s girlfriend who works at the jail, who passed it onto Kronk. Kronk bragged about it prior to Thanksgiving that she had given him the information.

GRACE: Well, you know I disagree with that theory. But we`ll see...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/27/ng.01.html

Note: So far, it's only a theory by Leonard Padilla! ;)

Not possible....RK was with a few other guys the first time he was at the site, which they just happened to be there b/c they were taking a break from work. I can't remember, was RK the one who picked that site for them to take the break at? I don't believe he was. If he wasn't the one that picked the site for the break then there is no way this rumor is true!

According to LP, Kronk's gf works at the OC jail and overheard KC telling JB where the body was. She then sent Kronk to look for it. From what I understand, if this is true, that attorney-client privilege was listened in on, all evidence surrounding the fact that Caylee's body was found and what was found with it, could be thrown out and not used at trial.

I would not touch this with a ten foot pole. ::::::running from thread:::::::

As much as he is a fun guy to watch, haven't we heard enough odd and typically unfounded speculation from LP, to be taking this at any sort of face value?

Also, it is doubtful if the defense could get this thrown out, simply because of the PI
s tape. The defense PI's obviously knew the area before the body was found. Which means rather clearly, that if the ultimate source of the body's location came from a conversation between KC and JB, then they at some point invalidated privelege on this issue prior to RK finding the body.

I have always thought LP was a joke.

However - If this IS true? OMFG.

I think LP is a joke too and can't believe NG still has him on her show. So many things he have said matter-of-factly have turned out to be wrong and I'm pretty sure after his ZFG depo there will be several law suits thrown his way. However, there are several people who think there is a pretty good chance this is true and that could be reasoning behind why JB has called several people who work at the jail for depos this week. I just feel that if this really is the case, JB's reputation and credibility would be destroyed for continuing to preach his client's innocence and that Caylee was still alive, if he knew she was really dead all that time. If he does try to argue that their meeting was listened in on, he is basically admitting he knew Caylee was dead, yet was telling the public to continue looking for Caylee while letting her body sit there rotting, knowing he could have done something about it. Would he really let all that be known just for the chance that KC might have a better shot at walking?

I think LP is a joke too and can't believe NG still has him on her show. So many things he have said matter-of-factly have turned out to be wrong and I'm pretty sure after his ZFG depo there will be several law suits thrown his way. However, there are several people who think there is a pretty good chance this is true and that could be reasoning behind why JB has called several people who work at the jail for depos this week. I just feel that if this really is the case, JB's reputation and credibility would be destroyed for continuing to preach his client's innocence and that Caylee was still alive, if he knew she was really dead all that time. If he does try to argue that their meeting was listened in on, he is basically admitting he knew Caylee was dead, yet was telling the public to continue looking for Caylee while letting her body sit there rotting, knowing he could have done something about it. Would he really let all that be known just for the chance that KC might have a better shot at walking?
I agree, he'd be admitting the conversation took place and Casey told him where Caylee was ~ which most likely means Casey is NOT innocent. MOO

There is already a thread on this in the parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member