Greta Will Have #14

doesn't think George molesting her or not molesting her meant anything, confused about the 3 different stories that Lee, George and Cindy told about disposing of pets, not surprised Casey didn't testify, large amount of lies but lies started 2 years before death,

Yeah, they started because she didnt want to WORK, so what??? They dont understand anything, where is the logic!

I forget who #14 is because when the verdict came in I shredded my cheat sheet of juror notes...

I just cannot listen to this.. I am still too upset...

Unreal that he is the one that many of us wanted (to be in the twelve jurors) because he is the "Government" teacher! :rolleyes:

She's a american government teacher

Said the state didn't prove how she died

I thought I just heard him and if he's a she, she's got a very masculine voice. :waitasec:

I think the government teacher just wanted to be on the jury so he could show how to get a guilty person off from their crime! He seems to be not too bright and can't figure out what real reasonable doubt it.

i thought they were TOLD BY THE JUDGE that the state didnt have to prove that just goes to show they just wanted home because they CLEARLY were NOT LISTENING

And a masculine name, too: Russell! lol!

These jurors don't realize the outrage in the country. I think they will be overwhelmed by it.

it is clear to me now that they did not understand the instructions

These jurors don't realize the outrage in the country. I think they will be overwhelmed by it.

Plus when they see and realize how much evidence was disallowed, hopefully they are going to see the err in their ways!

I wish someone would answer Geraldo's 'what did the prosecution prove' question with this: "that every single thing Casey did and every piece of evidence they presented was consistent with guilt."

Frankly I don`t trust the judgment of this juror. He dismissed the decomp evidence, he dismissed the chloroform evidence, might as well dismiss the duct tape evidence"perhaps it was arranged", because it did not fit his already decided scenario of what had happened.

I badly don't want to violate TOS or bash anyone, but with their blatant disregard, or misunderstanding of the instructions, I'm only left to wonder what the intelligence level of this jury really is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back