The footprints/shoeprints on the balcony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which begs for the answer as to who's footprint was under LEO 'one foot'.

I just want to point out that the best LE can say about bare foot prints is that they are consistent with RN's sizes. Those footprints are not fingerprints, and thus can not be used in the same way to identify an individual.

CBS Channel 8 local news just relayed further info on the extra boot print on the balcony. Dr. Godwin says it looks like someone else was there by the way the prints look/overlap.

And what about those black gloves?

Yeah, were they black leather, latex, what? I didn't see that spelled out anywhere. And a papertowel with red stains.

Extra footprints huge find.

Thanks for reminding me about the paper towels with the red stains. No hints what it is either.

This may be the appropriate thread to post a thought I have had re: footprints/shoeprints:

Rebecca is reported to have walked with a limp, and I wonder if that limp would have had any effect on footprints she would leave if she were standingon her own as opposed to if she were being held upright by another person (perhaps to stage the "suicide.")

Also, wouldn't the limp even more seriously inhibit her ability to move around with her feet bound compared to a person without a limp???

Any thoughts?

Please keep up the excellent sleuthing here. . . .

This may be the appropriate thread to post a thought I have had re: footprints/shoeprints:

Rebecca is reported to have walked with a limp, and I wonder if that limp would have had any effect on footprints she would leave if she were standingon her own as opposed to if she were being held upright by another person (perhaps to stage the "suicide.")

Also, wouldn't the limp even more seriously inhibit her ability to move around with her feet bound compared to a person without a limp???

Any thoughts?

Please keep up the excellent sleuthing here. . . .

:wagon: Pacific2011

Great thinking. I guess RZ's limp didn't seem to limit her ability to jump around with her legs bound if we're to believe she committed suicide.

BBM - Huge news!!!

Meantime, a forensic crime scene expert hired by the Zahau family claimed Tuesday that he has discovered a new set of unidentified footprints on the balcony in evidence photos posted online.
Dr. Maurice Godwin said the photos show Zahau's heel and toe prints, a shoe print from a Coronado police officer who stepped on the balcony while clearing the crime scene, and two additional shoe prints from a third, unknown person.
"These are narrow shoe markings and it's not the alleged boot of the officer," Dr. Godwin said. "You can see where the officer's prints went right over the (unidentified) markings."
In a Skype interview from his home in Fayetteville, NC, Dr. Godwin said the new footprint evidence leads him to believe Zahau was murdered.
"I think this is clearly a murder, yes," said Dr. Godwin. "This places someone in that room on that balcony other than the victim and the (Coronado police) officer."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

I still don't understand why Officer <modsnip> felt the need to stick his boot onto the balcony before they took photos of it. I don't think that's good police work any way I look at it. Especially if there is actually another print and Officer <modsnip> stepped on it.

I still don't understand why Officer <modsnip> felt the need to stick his boot onto the balcony before they took photos of it. I don't think that's good police work any way I look at it. Especially if there is actually another print and Officer <modsnip> stepped on it.

I have felt this way about the whole case!

So, is there 2 footprints from Rebecca or only the one? DId they track her footprints that lead to the balcony or did they only find ONE? Shouldn't there be a trail of footprints? Why is there NO other prints found? I guess NO ONE EVER entered that room?? Must have been a very, very clean room!

:wagon: Pacific2011

Great thinking. I guess RZ's limp didn't seem to limit her ability to jump around with her legs bound if we're to believe she committed suicide.

Did the AR reveal anything about a foot or leg injury that was previously there?

I can clearly see that shoe print.

For those interested in the balcony dimensions, here they are:
I confirmed the railing height to be 36”
The balcony depth is 24”
The outside balcony width is 72”
The inside balcony width is 70”
The width of the rail is 1”

29ws9ea.jpg

I also happened to notice that the SDCSD apparently doesn’t know the difference between 9 inches and 11 inches:

f3c1u8.jpg

Did the AR reveal anything about a foot or leg injury that was previously there?

I don't think so. She had orthopedic hardware in her forearm. Nothing is said about her leg.

because they "know" its a suicide so what the heck :floorlaugh:

Thank you for all that hard work cynic! They can't even read a tape measure properly, how the hell are we supposed to trust the rest of their findings? Blind faith? I would like for you to find me a woman with a 9" waist. Even the ones into corsets are only about 13 inch waists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie