50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamweaver,
I don't think that last pic is the sheriff, I think it's a Columbine parent.
I do think the sheriff looks like BK though.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks Tracie5!
That last pic should NOT be there. Sorry.

Thanks Mollyjohnson for clearing this up. Glad they found him.

------------------------------------------------------------
No. Sheriff John Stone is NOT missing.
But, when I was looking for a Stone, Ben Stone, CO. , I ran
across all this info about Sheriff John Stone, which
then led to perhaps he could be a relative of BK.

When I found a picture of the sheriff, he has a similar look to BK.
Check it out and tell me what you think.?
Oh, I get it now! :doh: See, that's why I'm not a sleuther, I just can't keep up, LOL!! Okay, I can see a resemblance between the Sheriff and BK - not that they're the same person, but could be a brother or cousin or something. Yeah, good sleuthing guys!!! :blowkiss:

I have a specific question for NB- Bk's eyes are blue/green light, not hazel. Ok, are they green with a blue ring around outside or blue with a green ring outside? The reason I ask this question is my eyes are green with a dark blue ring outside and some days, my eyes are green and some days they are blue, and some days blue/green. We are acadian(nova scotia), spanish(spain), french(france) decendents. I have found here in louisiana, alot of the acadian, french with these types of eyes. Spanish, usually green or browns. My dad had baby blues with a dark blue ring outside.(french,acadian, and spanish) My mom is a lite hazel, definite hazel with some brown dots.(acadian, spanish) Also you think maybe of german decent. I look at BK with high cheek structure, and think maybe some American/Canadian Indian(but I am looking at pictures), then to add all this up, he uses "tre". I am thinking Canadian/Acadian decent. Alot of these families of Mic Mac Indian (not sure I spelled this right) decent. I can check the acadian families here and see which ones are of Mic Mac decent. If you all think this could be possible.

I will try and find out about the eye color more specifically-I think for our purposes, eyes that are listed as green or blue would be fine in terms of missing folks, although I get your point.

While you all are out searching for missing persons, let me help with a statement that accents are the toughest thing to get rid of-and I mean really. BK has had a number of speech experts dissect his "dialect." I have to believe that the deep South, New England, MidWest and Upper Midwest are almost impossible unless the persons background (like were they a military brat or a transplant to the area) is available to review. I am wondering if pursuing the missing outside of the country will bear fruit unless there is a clear connection to the US?

Catholic Parish update: All Denver emails are out, most all Indy emails are out, started on Missouri, Dallas,Texas, and Tulsa,Oklahoma.

Catholic Parish update: All Denver emails are out, most all Indy emails are out, started on Missouri, Dallas,Texas, and Tulsa,Oklahoma.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:grouphug:
:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Carolwood.... you're a shining star for all that work! :blowkiss:

I'm not sure why I/we hadn't thought of this before, but if BK had left his personal belongings in a home that was rented, how would notification of those items being abandoned happen? Is it possible they might be in the classified ads around the time he went missing? It seems to me a landlord may have notified an emergency contact if he had one (who would probably have filed or tried to file a missing persons report), or would the landlord have to offer a public notice of abandoned property? I know they exist for non payment and abandonment for public storage units but unsure for residence's either owned or rented.

Hmmmm.... thanks for any answers/insight.

I'm not sure why I/we hadn't thought of this before, but if BK had left his personal belongings in a home that was rented, how would notification of those items being abandoned happen? Is it possible they might be in the classified ads around the time he went missing? It seems to me a landlord may have notified an emergency contact if he had one (who would probably have filed or tried to file a missing persons report), or would the landlord have to offer a public notice of abandoned property? I know they exist for non payment and abandonment for public storage units but unsure for residence's either owned or rented.

Hmmmm.... thanks for any answers/insight.

Each state would have their own laws on how a landlord should go about disposing of personal property. Years ago I worked as a leasing agent at an apartment complex and people skipped out on their apartment all the time. Most of the time they left most, if not all, of their belongings behind (furniture, clothes, etc.) We would wait a few days and go in and throw it all away.

Don't know if that helps.

Wow, Cubby, that's a very interesting thought. I can't believe that idea hadn't been chewed on vigorously already!!

You know, unless we (and many others) are really missing something, this points out, again, just how little we truly look at our neighbors, are concerned for those around us, etc. I mean, if people can just vanish and the tendency is to just shrug it off instead of being alarmed to a point of precautionary action of some sort what kind of "neighbors" are we. Scary avenue of thinking so I'll stop...it's not productive.

Wow, Cubby, that's a very interesting thought. I can't believe that idea hadn't been chewed on vigorously already!!

You know, unless we (and many others) are really missing something, this points out, again, just how little we truly look at our neighbors, are concerned for those around us, etc. I mean, if people can just vanish and the tendency is to just shrug it off instead of being alarmed to a point of precautionary action of some sort what kind of "neighbors" are we. Scary avenue of thinking so I'll stop...it's not productive.

If it were a neighbor, we might notice when our neighbors are moving- seeing a for sale sign or a moving truck. We might even notice a company hired to remove abandoned property, but think about it, what could we really do? If we inquired with the police we are not family and would probably be told they could only take a report from family, or we would be told to contact family. We would probably get a similiar answer from a property manager.

Maybe it is because I am a parent, or maybe more so after reading here, but when I go anywhere out of town, I always leave more than one person the info of where I am staying, how long I will be gone etc. I find it hard to believe NO one knew where BK was headed, an employer - even a close friend hasn't popped up somewhere... Unless he was a bachelor who either had early retirement, or was in the process of exploring relocating. He could have told someone of his plans and when they did not hear back from him chalked it up to him finding whereever he was going. I find it hard to believe he was not in some kind of transition point in his life at the time.

Is there a list by state of people who have been declared legally dead? Or a central clearing house of some sort? I'm trying to think "backwards" and see if BK is listed somewhere.
I mentioned this in the theory thread. Just wanted more people to see it.

Maybe?? Im new to this so hope I am posting this the right way.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3308dmal.html

Joseph Mack Maples
Missing since August 11, 1999 from Birmingham, Alabama
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: April 27, 1953
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 46 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"; 175 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.
* Medical: Unspecified medical condition. Had shoulder surgery in the past, possibly on the rotator cup. May have heart problems.
* AKA: Joe

Circumstances of Disappearance
Joseph Maples was last seen August 11, 1999 in Birmingham, Alabama before boarding a plane to Dallas.
He left everything he had to the Humane Society in Birmingham.
He told the director there that he was leaving town and he wanted them to have his things, including his two dogs. His family has not heard from him.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Birmingham Police Department
Detective Cheryl Garvich
205-933-4151

NCIC Number: M-812193858

Maybe?? Im new to this so hope I am posting this the right way.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3308dmal.html

Joseph Mack Maples
Missing since August 11, 1999 from Birmingham, Alabama
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: April 27, 1953
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 46 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"; 175 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.
* Medical: Unspecified medical condition. Had shoulder surgery in the past, possibly on the rotator cup. May have heart problems.
* AKA: Joe

Circumstances of Disappearance
Joseph Maples was last seen August 11, 1999 in Birmingham, Alabama before boarding a plane to Dallas.
He left everything he had to the Humane Society in Birmingham.
He told the director there that he was leaving town and he wanted them to have his things, including his two dogs. His family has not heard from him.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Birmingham Police Department
Detective Cheryl Garvich
205-933-4151

NCIC Number: M-812193858

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3798dmid.html

Looking at the photos from Dr.Phil show,it could be maybe?? This man was declared dead in 2004.

Welcome SFT!!! We love extra eyes here. Just so you get a sense of the threads, typically proposed matches go here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60373

You raised something with the last doe network case-BK has a partial bridge since he lost some of his teeth either in the attack or earlier...let's say for example he did have a space in his teeth-would the dentist correct that when the bridge was made?? Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital