Rosie O'Donnell leaving "The View" again, getting divorced again

Not at all surprised about her relationship split. I think she needs to remain single.

Drama seems to follow her in all she does......it's getting old IMO.

Does anyone watch the View? I never have so therefore have no opinion!

It comes on sometimes and it is just awful with this new lineup. It always has been to varying degrees, but the current mix of women is very annoying. Rosie is not the most annoying, but I still think she's better off as a solo host and not spouting off about politics because she just comes off as angry.

But, to answer the question, I have to turn the channel when The View comes on.

This year has been hideous. I like Whoopi and Nicole. The Rosies need to go. I can not take Rosie Perez's voice. She is a smart lady but her voice kills my ears. Rosie O needed to stay off.

This woman seems awfully angry for the most part. She's like a toddler that doesn't get her way, takes her toys and leaves. I can't watch the View. Everyone has always seemed to be talk over each other all the time. Speaking of View hosts, is there a thread about Sherry, her husband and the surrogate? I don't have enough posts to use search. :( That's a doozy of a topic.

This woman seems awfully angry for the most part. She's like a toddler that doesn't get her way, takes her toys and leaves. I can't watch the View. Everyone has always seemed to be talk over each other all the time. Speaking of View hosts, is there a thread about Sherry, her husband and the surrogate? I don't have enough posts to use search. :( That's a doozy of a topic.

I don't know but the last I read the baby is in the custody of her ex and she has relinquished all rights. She does not want that child.

I don't know but the last I read the baby is in the custody of her ex and she has relinquished all rights. She does not want that child.

Numerous times I've heard her proclaim her 'motherhood', but I always suspected that the nanny spent more time with the child than RO.

One of my favourite daytime talk shows when my oldest was a baby was The Rosie O'Donnell Show. 1980s and 1970s music, movie stars from that era as well as current, lots of 1970s memorabilia and talk, comedy. Not a bad word, a great entertaining show. What happened after that, I'll never know.

I believe I have read that RO is bipolar. Life stresses trigger it and make it worse.
I also think she struggles with fame and doesn't like the huge amount of money she makes. She sees it as unbalanced. Her financial manager has said that he has to give every thing over X amount of dollars to her charities or he will be fired.
Also she had a heart attack and heart surgery and that reportedly causes depression as well.
Say what you will about RO she has done a lot of good for underprivileged children and battered women.

When I heard that Rosie O was returning to The View, my first thought was the directors must have had trouble recruiting people! Rosie O was not a fit for the show on her first attempt and she was a worst fit this time! IMO.

In fact, the whole crew on now, is not going to carry the integrity that Barbara Walters built into this program. IMO.

Right, now there have been new developments. The surrogate is now being sued for support payments. http://jezebel.com/sherri-shepherds-surrogate-im-being-forced-to-pay-chil-1682672940

The woman who served as Sherri Shepherd and Larry Sally's surrogate says their bitter breakup has resulted in her being sought for child support payments.

I know—your response right now is "WHAT?" This is absolutely baffling but according to Jessica Bartholomew, this is indeed what she's being forced to go through. In 2013, Sheperd announced that she and her husband Sally were going using a surrogate to have a new baby. Bartholomew, a waitress from California, was the surrogate who was chosen.

Shepherd reportedly wanted to use her egg and Sally's sperm, but according to TMZ, the baby was conceived without her egg. Then, before the birth of the baby in August, Sally and Shepherd split. Their divorce proceedings have been absolutely vicious, even by Hollywood divorce standards. One of the biggest revelations was that Shepherd backed out of the surrogate agreement altogether, claiming Sally was using the surrogate baby as a way to get money out of her in the form of child support. Sally, who has had custody of the baby since he was born, has since sued his ex for alimony and child support.

So where does that leave Bartholomew? According to an interview she gave to Inside Edition (via Madame Noire) she is now being pursued for child support.

Bartholomew explains that although she was connected with the couple through a surrogate agency, she is listed on the child's birth certificate as a "noncustodial parent." Because of this, she says that she is also being pursued for child support. Apparently, Sally applied for Medi-Cal, which is a state program that provides free or low-cost health insurance, to assist with medical costs relating to a health condition plaguing the infant. This resulted in the state of California going after Bartholomew for child support.

Bartholomew, who was paid about $30,000 to serve as the surrogate, puts the blame squarely on Shepherd for backing out of the surrogacy agreement:

"I could not believe this is happening. When I decided to do this for them, I didn't think ever that this could happen. I just don't understand how she could do that and act like this baby is non-existent. It just blows my mind....I'm angry at Sherri because she never once contacted me to tell me what was happening. She would call and check up on me during the pregnancy in the beginning. At the 20 week appointment she seemed so excited."

Watch a clip of Bartholomew's interview below

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back