2011.02.25 Hearing @ 8:45AM ET

sumbunny

Reaction score
According to Num24s news thread. There will be a hearing tomorrow morning at 8:45am.

Just in: there's a hearing tomorrow morning at 8:45a in the case regarding two motions for defense funding. We will cover this live for all of you.

http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates?sk=wall

WOOPS hearing is february 25th..wish I could change the title :)

eta: thank you to the kind mod that fixed my title :)

Will JB be coming back to Orlando before tomorrow... I'm thinking his "unique opportunity" didn't pan out so well if these experts won't even take the time out of their schedules to appear in court to testify to their opinions.

Will JB be coming back to Orlando before tomorrow... I'm thinking his "unique opportunity" didn't pan out so well if these experts won't even take the time out of their schedules to appear in court to testify to their opinions.

Did he even go to Chicago?

Did he even go to Chicago?

Not that any of us has been able to prove, but that was what he was planning to do? The request to have equipment brought in so that his experts can give their opinions through tele-conference tells me he has been able to finally get into contact with them and they are refusing to come to Orlando to testify?

So far I don't think we know for sure. I think it's a moot point since he blew the deadline, but I'm not sure. I wonder if this 8:45 am hearing is serious. Seems pretty sudden...

I think it would have to be sudden with the hearing less than a week away. Is it even possible for them to get that kind of equipment set up within this time frame? Maybe Judge Perry wants answers as to why these expert witnesses won't appear... and even that... why they waited until less than a week before these important hearings to request this equipment being brought in?

I was thinking just a telephonic JAC hearing with AF?

HAHA! So much for JB's Notice of Unavailability. I can hear HHJBP now telling them about how he will set up hearing times..."You won't like it."
This should be very interesting! Hmm. What to do...stay up and watch TP or go to bed early so I can be bright eyed and squirrely tailed in the morning?

According to Num24s news thread. There will be a hearing tomorrow morning at 8:45am.

http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates?sk=wall

WOOPS hearing is february 25th..wish I could change the title :)

Hmmm
Baez is supposed to be, according to his Notice of Unavailability, unavailable from Feb.21 thru Feb 25 2011

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70151656/20110125-Notice-of-Unavailability---Baez

Baez requested that "NO appointments, mediations, depositions, conferences, hearings, or other legal proceedings be scheduled during that time"

It seems that Baez's request for NO Hearings during his absence has been Denied ....
---------------------------------------

BTW...sumbunny I asked the mods to correct the date on theThread Title for you , if they can...
---------------------------------------

UPDATE and O/T :innocent: Shuttle Discovery has launched :great: from Kennedy Space Center on it's Final Mission....It was a beautiful sight to behold...I love watching Shuttle launches..:D

Aww, crumbs! That would break my poe lil monkey heart...

Sorry LL Cool Chimp (that cracks me up). But that might still be interesting to hear what she has to say about needing additional investigation.:seeya:

I think it would have to be sudden with the hearing less than a week away. Is it even possible for them to get that kind of equipment set up within this time frame? Maybe Judge Perry wants answers as to why these expert witnesses won't appear... and even that... why they waited until less than a week before these important hearings to request this equipment being brought in?

I'm thinking it's probably just a telephone hearing to request or argue against JAC payments. Either CM and AF are handling it, or JB has agreed to telephone in. I don't think they would have scheduled it separately from Tuesday if the defense hadn't agreed to it?

Well darnit. I was hoping for some excitement tomorrow. I mean, CM isn't stalking experts, but then again, we'd have to listen to nothing but his mumbling. Can next week with the three hearings get here faster?

Hi all........
I maybe way off here but JAC has filed three motions about the transcripts that have been requested and then we had the motion from the State to show cause and then the new one from Finnell (signed by Medina). Now my feeling and hopes is that all of these will be heard. Mason can respond about the one to show cause since his co-counsel stated that he was also confused. So CJPerry can hear all of these without Baez. mo

I was hoping the last minute hearing would have to do with the video conferencing funds requested.. The hearing they need it for is next week!

Kinda hoping HHJP says..too bad soo sad, pay for it yourself. And btw, you're sanctioned $500.00 a day as of February 17th. (confusion is not a valid reason to defy a court order.)

Sorry LL Cool Chimp (that cracks me up). But that might still be interesting to hear what she has to say about needing additional investigation.:seeya:

:floorlaugh:
Oh, definitely it will be! Do we know who this confidential psychiatric professional named in the motion?
Also the report said two items concerning more funding, so I'm hoping the video conferencing will come up.

:floorlaugh:
Oh, definitely it will be! Do we know who this confidential psychiatric professional named in the motion?
Also the report said two items concerning more funding, so I'm hoping the video conferencing will come up.

Dr. Ruth maybe?:waitasec:

Aww, crumbs! That would break my poe lil monkey heart...

dd94505cbdf4bd5479c8b8493f7d836f.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back