Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez:
"the facts are the facts, and the truth will come out".

:giggle: He is a high school dropout. So is Cheney Mason!

JB says both CM and himself are high school drops outs.

Dubbed them the "drop out defense". Arghhhhhhhh

I have to say I MUCH prefer his "look" in this interview. He looks less plastic than his "court personna".

Do you think he is as "great" as he is acting like he is?

Sur hope he dont break that arm as he pats his own back.

The question is, does HE think he's as good as HE thinks he is.:floorlaugh:

I will stop now, before I get a T/O.

And how does JB explain the $200,000 price tag for the pictures of a missing child belonging to his innocent client. If his client was innocent as he believed at the time why would the media pay $200,000 for Caylee's pictures, plus JB said there was talk from ABC about a possible $700,000 for KC's story after the trial. Just for a missing child.

If JB had not gone on TV and encouraged the A's to do so as well this would not have the coverage it has now. If KC was innocent, as JB claims, where is the evidence to prove her innocence. It should have been released a long time ago through discovery. Innocent people never lose track of their children JB. Never. And news flash here JB. Just because SA has mountains of evidence does not mean they are being unfair to KC. I believe JA has spoken up many times in court to correct mistakes by the defense that would have hurt JB's client. jmo

Baez is a complete fool if he really thinks that she is not guilty. He can't be that dumb can he???? He must be trying to convince himself she is not guilty or he's smoking crack! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

JB talking about being raised by a single Mom, (in Miami & NY?), in a different time than today and culturally quite different than today. When he found out he was going to be a Father he decided to "Man Up" and @ 17 he joined the Navy. At the time he was a rebellious teen, high school dropout in 9th grade. Says Cheney M is a highschool dropout and he joined the military @ age 17. When JB got out of Navy he got his GED and then went onto college. He's had ups and downs in life thinks he can relate to people's tragedy(s) and when chips are down. Deal w/curve balls and adjust . . he has learned to appreciate it and has seen many people suffer much greater.

How have your life experiences helped CA? "Realizing what is real and what is Not" (OMG! Did he just say that?) "Keepin it real" and not being distracted . . .

Says he can help KC by "realizing what's real and what's not".

Says he says he knows after the trial.....gone are the illusions, the lights and the camera.

Sorry but IMO he just gave away his motivation to maximize his exposure now because after the case...he knows his gig is up.

Ryan just asked us to call...

"Does seeing Baez outside of the courtroom change your opinion of him?"

OMG..............it's all about JB and HIS image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most expensive infomercial on the planet.

He is trying to keep KC grounded. (IMO - LE grounded her when they put her behind bars)

Showing off JB's award for "Fundraising Chair" . . . . ha ha ha ha ha . . . . (he does know how to make $ doesn't he?)!

Charity work includes Toy Drive for children @ Christmas. . . . "A Leg to Stand On" . . . birth defect they paid for a child in Columbia to receive prosthetic legs and she is now studying to be a lawyer. He is trying to give something back . . .he would dedicate more to this type work if he had more time.

In Miami he did work with DV projects and finding shelters for abused Women. (I knew IT!!! IMO he has been treating kc like a Domestic Violence Victim . . . sequestering her away from her parents!!! I think there will be an element of this in his defense for KC! IMO)

I would love to be a fly on Judge Perry's and the Prosecution wall when they see this interview. I bet I can predict thier reaction what an f@@@@@@ a@@W@@@@.
Can this man say enough good things about himself. I would love to hear from his children's mother that had to chase him for child support.

JB "loves his heritage, it's second to none"....then adds in my humble opinion.

Sounds like forum speak eh??

Tomorrow they will be asking questions about his relationship with the other side in this case. (that sounds like it might be good!)

Tomorrow they will be asking questions about his relationship with the other side in this case. (that sounds like it might be good!)

Isn't he suppose to be preparing for trial? He has time for all these media interviews but comes to trial without copies of depositions on people who are about to testify in a hearing and just generally is unprepared whenever he comes to court. Guess there must not be much to prepare for since his client is innocent and we will see it right away. jmo

Judge Alex is on now saying the Chloroform should never have been a Frye issue. He thinks CJBP made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo