NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly let me say that my comments are is not intended to insult and are not poster specific. I found out pretty quickly after joining in here that my thinking re this case seems to be outside the box and in some instances very unpopular (and that's O.K. not complaining.) However I have made a couple of comments that weren't intended to lean in any way towards GBC being innocent in my mind, but simply questioning something from another perspective. My thoughts were received as being in GBC's favour and I was made to feel as though I should just shut my mouth.It is very clear that some posters will absolutely not allow other possibilities, to enter their thoughts re the very very slight possibility that someone else is responsible. I think this is why other possibilities are not put forward now. I tend to keep my thoughts private now and just read. I suggest others with likewise thinking do so as well perhaps. IMO Please believe me when I say no offence intended. This has been my experience and has resulted in me withdrawing from the conversation somewhat .Peace everyone :please: IMO

248 Posts and you have withdrawn, sounds like my type of withdrawn lol.

It seems highly unlikely that Allison would have been in the rear of the car for any other reason.

I wonder what name he called himself on his disguised email thingy with the other women who rock n rolled with Gerard??

if he called himself Bruce,.. to Toni... .

what flights of imagination did he pull for the others??

itsthevibe 06-25-2012 03:32 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Elspeth (Post 8086230)
Way back there was a post by a local? saying they were driving home late at night past the BC's house and happened to look up their driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of a car...Did this turn out to be completely a rumour/gossip ?...

I am sure it did say there were 2 people loading something into a car, and I'm sure it mentioned the time of night. I have thought about this too. Now that we have an arrest and a lot more information to go on, I think it would be interesting to try to piece together the known facts and times, along with perhaps some of the unverified rumours to see if they fit in as possibilities. (I mean the more credible ones, which I realise is subjective, but there are some that seem more reliable and that may have been referred to twice, or that could now fit into the times quite well.)

Yes I remember this... The person has said they had lunch or dinner with a friend who they hadn't seen for a year. This friend is a friend of ABC's and had the Thursday night had driving past they home around 11pm and saw a male and a female putting something in the back of one of the cars.

Oh don't get me wrong - I agree entirely that the case IS compelling. Very!

But your first question is the one that I think maybe more people should be considering - if not GBC, then who? And why?

I can think of a couple of scenarios that I'd rather not post in public, but that would be quite feasible.

And as for GBC's behaviour - couldn't that maybe fit into the category of somebody who is devastated and completely lost?

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that maybe somebody needs to act as devil's advocate, and ask a lot more of the hard questions...

I have seen many people completely lost and devastated due to various traumas (I'm trained and worked in critical incidences). And GBC's behaviour just doesn't add up - IMO.

I love a devil's advocate, but why now??? Haven't we sleuthed through all this? Started with an open mind, but this is looking pretty bad for GBC - not just a simple domestic gone too far.

Beyond reasonable doubt, maybe.

I do not understand why blood is on both sides of the car......hmmmmm.

Again taken from the tv screenshot as I know some overseas people cant see the news videos.

Maybe the old cliche ....rolled up in a rug or similar .........

and blood pissing out either end?????

Now Dr, as a surgeon? what caused this much blood in those positions in the car..we can ask an expert now....be useful that way as no other POIs we can sally around.....please? TIA

Well the obvious thing that springs to mind would be a scalp laceration - they can bleed like a fountain - or some other open wound - but as I haven't seen the news footage and the distribution of the stain, I can't be any more specific than that.

However, I'm still not sure how that ties in with the defence claims of the only injury being a chipped tooth.

Either the defence is telling porkies and trying it on for size, or the blood stain is from some time previously. Or not Allison's.

The two conflicting apparent facts just don't fit together. We really need more info from the autopsy.

I think GBC almost certainly is the guilty party, although incredibly stupid if he was.

I think there may also be some not so cut and dried aspects to the case, which may be why it took the QPS 8 weeks to make the arrest.

Maybe the old cliche ....rolled up in a rug or similar .........

and blood pissing out either end?????

Yeah he must have had something down protecting the floor as the carpet isnt covered in it.

Seeing the part of GBC's text Allison that morning makes me laugh. "Hope you slept well." I'm sure he'd never text her that on any normal morning when he didn't think police would be checking his phone. Amazing how sweet you are under these conditions.:rocker: I'm surprised he didn't add "You know I'd never kill you by the way."

I do not understand why blood is on both sides of the car......hmmmmm.

Again taken from the tv screenshot as I know some overseas people cant see the news videos.

Maybe relating to the police testing of the car driving around the round-a-bout?

Something just occurred to me as I was making dinner (having torn myself away from this blog to feed the family) - the clothes ABC was wearing when she disappeared.

From day one she was reported as wearing: Police said she was wearing grey tracksuit pants, a grey or black top, and white running shoes.

When her body was found: Supt Ainsworth said the clothes on the woman's body found at Kholo Creek appeared to be similar.

If GBC gave the police information regarding what she was wearing, how did he know?
* is that what she was wearing when he went to bed at 10pm and left her watching TV? Who goes to bed in their walking gear?
* Did she only have one walking outfit?
* Did he keep an inventory of her clothing which enabled him to determine, pretty much, what she was wearing?

I say this as someone who regularly walks early from 5.30-6.00am. I've never gone to bed in my walking outfit - that's what pjs are for. I have numerous pants (short, medium and long length) and lots of different "exercise" shirts - all different colours - as they need to be washed after each session. I doubt my husband, who I've been with for 21 years, would be able to recall any of my exercise outfits or determine if any items of clothing were missing from my wardrobe.

Just MOO

But what if she hasn't been murdered yet? We are only assuming that she's been murdered earlier in the evening. We actually have no time of death as of yet...
She's going out to meet someone, perhaps one of GBC's mistresses want to chat about something... perhaps ABC is meeting a lover?

Perhaps she calls the FIL... Perhaps the reason she calls the FIL is because she wants to talk to the FIL and she can't do it on her phone because perhaps it's missing...

Then she leaves the house to meet him at the bridge.... where the cars are possibly seen... She leaves the house much later than we all think for whatever reason...
Things go wrong, she dies... GBC is covering for someone else... someone.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What is FIL ???

the chipped tooth is only the piece given at the bail hearing, Doc.. the prosecutor doesnt have to give anything except what will prevent bail. Certainly doesnt have to give everything at this stage.. Committal, a bit more.. Trial. everything.

so your assumption that is the only injury is a common one but not exactly in alignment with the process of a bail hearing.

Firstly let me say that my comments are is not intended to insult and are not poster specific. I found out pretty quickly after joining in here that my thinking re this case seems to be outside the box and in some instances very unpopular (and that's O.K. not complaining.) However I have made a couple of comments that weren't intended to lean in any way towards GBC being innocent in my mind, but simply questioning something from another perspective. My thoughts were received as being in GBC's favour and I was made to feel as though I should just shut my mouth.It is very clear that some posters will absolutely not allow other possibilities, to enter their thoughts re the very very slight possibility that someone else is responsible. I think this is why other possibilities are not put forward now. I tend to keep my thoughts private now and just read. I suggest others with likewise thinking do so as well perhaps. IMO Please believe me when I say no offence intended. This has been my experience and has resulted in me withdrawing from the conversation somewhat .Peace everyone :please: IMO

Mothergoose
I understand where YOU are coming from. I know that there have been times when anyone suggesting that it was not GBC they were suspecting that we as a group came down on them somewhat. I think the the arrest and the subsequent evidence speak for themselves.
This is not my issue with Dr Watson. My issue is that it is easy to come out and say you are verified and subsequently only pose questions not any views or open up the forum to their own thinking. I await the confirmation of Dr Watson as a verified poster. Regardless, I think that the reason this forum exists is that people can throw ideas around. Posters who only say this is wrong or that is an issue without sharing (in the anonymity of the forum) where they are coming from are IMO always a bit suspect. Not necessarily as GBC supporters but as to their rational for being here. I feel that it is within my right to question that. I don't mean anything bad, but as my name goes, I want logic not subterfuge!!

didnt they have an argument the night before?? now its hope you slept well?

Come off it, Gerard.... the old raw prawn stuff again.

Something just occurred to me as I was making dinner (having torn myself away from this blog to feed the family) - the clothes ABC was wearing when she disappeared.

From day one she was reported as wearing: Police said she was wearing grey tracksuit pants, a grey or black top, and white running shoes.

When her body was found: Supt Ainsworth said the clothes on the woman's body found at Kholo Creek appeared to be similar.

If GBC gave the police information regarding what she was wearing, how did he know?
* is that what she was wearing when he went to bed at 10pm and left her watching TV? Who goes to bed in their walking gear?
* Did she only have one walking outfit?
* Did he keep an inventory of her clothing which enabled him to determine, pretty much, what she was wearing?

I say this as someone who regularly walks early from 5.30-6.00am. I've never gone to bed in my walking outfit - that's what pjs are for. I have numerous pants (short, medium and long length) and lots of different "exercise" shirts - all different colours - as they need to be washed after each session. I doubt my husband, who I've been with for 21 years, would be able to recall any of my exercise outfits or determine if any items of clothing were missing from my wardrobe.

Just MOO

agree me too :)

A poster in recent days talked about GBC (and possible accomplice) carrying Allison's body through bush to hide it using torches to see as it was a very dark night.

Do you think GBC may have worn one of those head torches to leave his hands free? If he had one of them strapped firmly to his head for a good part of the night, would it leave an obvious mark on his forehead which would have been visible to the police early that morning when they rolled up?

Maybe that was something which triggered their suspicions. All MOO and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff