TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there is going to be a major development in this case tonight. There is more reason than this case in general that caused DD to be taken from the home. JMO

Coming together now:

- evidence at landfill
- looking at former friends/acquaintances of SA
- possible DNA collection from SA (speculation)
- DD taken into protective custody

LE is moving forward and tightening the circle here.

BBM

Go, LE, Go!

:woohoo:​

I think they're doing a great job. We can definitely see forward motion in this case.

A reliable source told Bigcountryhomepage.com that the family of Hailey Dunn is being investigated by Child Protective Services. CPS said it cannot confirm that information.

The missing girl's mother, Billie Dunn, said her 16-year-old son is currently staying with relatives in Snyder.

In many cases, CPS works with parents to find alternative housing while an investigation takes place,

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333156

fer real? first I have heard of it... ever! ((especially when the parent missing the child was cleared))

sits on hands but the rest of the post would have fit right in there

Remember that CD doesn't have his home anymore and is staying with relatives while searching for his daughter night and day with an infant.

but he got a grandma and they could put a officers at the home. Has they did with Somer's family.

Something not feeling right here. Why take a child during situation like this when you need to be with your family.

It seems possible that DD wanted to get away-- I can imagine if we see Billie distracted by SA, it must be blatant in the home. mo

Just a question, I looked at the above single post about CD losing his housing, it stated that CD has been arrested since HD went missing, is this true? it is the first I have heard of it..

Yes, he was arrested for minor marijuana possession on Dec. 29th. It may have been the result of a search of his house after Hailey was reported missing.

I know,it's just surprised me of all that has happened in the last two days and wham,something else.

I am shocked and I feel this is big news! it turn the whole investigate around!

I didn't see that coming at all.

A reliable source told Bigcountryhomepage.com that the family of Hailey Dunn is being investigated by Child Protective Services. CPS said it cannot confirm that information.

The missing girl's mother, Billie Dunn, said her 16-year-old son is currently staying with relatives in Snyder.

In many cases, CPS works with parents to find alternative housing while an investigation takes place,

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333156

fer real? first I have heard of it... ever! ((especially when the parent missing the child was cleared))

sits on hands but the rest of the post would have fit right in there

I think what may have happened is CPS said, 'Hey, we're removing him' -- for such-and-such reason (but I think it's big). And various relatives were considered as that would be preferred rather than a foster home. So maybe CPS and the family worked together to find a place that suited both of them. MOO

'Scuse me...but does anybody have that timer 55 site for streaming NG? I'm gonna need it tonight. THANKS!!!

From what I recall (don't know if it was MSM or a local posting on here), CD lost his home when the news got out that he was staying with his GF. It was actually his GF's home which was low-income housing, I believe. So they had to leave. I'll look for the links.

ETA: It's explained here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

:tyou:

Thank you so much, Belimom. I appreciate your quick response!

Poor HD & DD. :(

Our local TV station KCBD Lubbock, just had live interview with the one and only Mark Klass. He is in CC personaly to help in training the searchers. May have more on news at 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member