Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait til Cindy see's this interview >>lol . :floorlaugh: I wonder if she will end her silence.
Watch out Cindy the bus is getting ready to roll..

Isn't he suppose to be preparing for trial? He has time for all these media interviews but comes to trial without copies of depositions on people who are about to testify in a hearing and just generally is unprepared whenever he comes to court. Guess there must not be much to prepare for since his client is innocent and we will see it right away. jmo

No kidding. The 48 hrs show, this show.... He better not even THINK about saying he hasn't had time. :maddening:

WOW! Judge Alex says they won't get a jury in 5 days. He says it will NEVER happen.

The question is, does HE think he's as good as HE thinks he is.:floorlaugh:

I will stop now, before I get a T/O.

LMAO---Sry---that what I was meaning to say---TYVM---My dyslexia kicked in.

The video is in the news thread, if anyone is looking for it.

When NG was talking about Jury selection she said "5 days! Are you kidding me?"

Was she referring to plenty enough time or not enough time to select a jury?

JB says he started off as an intern in the State Prosecutor's office and realized in one day it wasn't for him. That there was something that he didn't have in him to be there......The next day he went across the street to the Public Defender.

Hmmm what was missing.........an urge to pursue "truth"??
Do Law Schools allow you to change internships in 24 hours???

WOW does he rock while he's being interviewed!!!

Body language is interesting.

2nd and 3rd BBM

I think what he found missing was the "big bucks" and what was missing was "work ethic". :loser:

Bringing my own comment over from the Defense thread after realizing I should have posted it here. A_News_Junkie - while I appreciate the effort you have made to capture and post these videos....

A_News_Junkie kindly posted (in Today's News - No Discussion Thread) the final interview with Jose Baez, plus breaking news of the chloroform evidence in.

I make a huge effort to read or listen to all the new news releases as they appear day to day.

But at this point, I can tell you I got three minutes into Jose's interview and thought to myself, and may have even been caught muttering at my screen, there is no way I am listening to this complete carp!!!:maddening:

It was bad enough to listen to the talking head saying the chloroform evidence is insignificant, but to then listen to Baez saying this is about a terrible tragedy - my client - whose life is at stake...a couple more sentences and I hit the stop button.

I am way too far down this road of evidence to listen to complete nonsense - and bog down, clutter up my brain with mistruths and downright lies.

Yes, Jose - this is a terrible tragedy - this is a tragedy about a little girl who was 2.5 years old - who trusted her mother to care for her - who was killed by her own mother and thrown away in a garbage bag by the side of the road like so much trash.

Mr. Baez - you are earning the bus that is heading towards you and your client - oh wait - that isn't a bus - it's a train!

For me, when I know the facts - there is no reason at all to keep sticking my head in the garbage can! :banghead:

Thanks for the recap, everyone. I had it on TV but was distracted by a dirty laundry/litter pan room and HAD to clean it thoroughly!

Am bout tired of his "race card" comments--he seems to dwell on it. Seems like that is a crutch for him. If he fails at something it must mean it is cuz he is Hispanic. Am I reading that right? He mentions that at almost every interview.

When my niece was about 6yo---my sis and I were layin on the bed chatting and Mary walks in with her sisters glasses on (nearly a blind gurl). She started pivoting around and around saying--->>>look at me Aunt Verma look at me<<<---OMG---we were looking at her but she couldnt see us lookin cuz of the thick glasses. Thats what I think e-time I watch JB---Look at me

JB says he could never be a prosecutor since he's a people person. He just tried to make Ashton, LDB and FG sound like some machine for the state.
He said they have no client.
Ehm, Jose? Ever hear of Caylee?
What a joke this whole interview is.

That was one of the things that stood out to me! The SA always has a client- THE VICTIM!!!!!!

This whole thing looked more like a job interview/audition demo for a spot as a talking head on the show than any kind of insight into the defense.....moo

Bringing my own comment over from the Defense thread after realizing I should have posted it here. A_News_Junkie - while I appreciate the effort you have made to capture and post these videos....

For me, when I know the facts - there is no reason at all to keep sticking my head in the garbage can! :banghead:

Imagine my pain in having to hear it twice to make it available!

How about we have thwartcake for all! Just don't listen and eat at the same time, cause you will gag as he says stuff like 'her innocence', etc.

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

Am bout tired of his "race card" comments--he seems to dwell on it. Seems like that is a crutch for him. If he fails at something it must mean it is cuz he is Hispanic. Am I reading that right? He mentions that at almost every interview.

When my niece was about 6yo---my sis and I were layin on the bed chatting and Mary walks in with her sisters glasses on (nearly a blind gurl). She started pivoting around and around saying--->>>look at me Aunt Verma look at me<<<---OMG---we were looking at her but she couldnt see us lookin cuz of the thick glasses. Thats what I think e-time I watch JB---Look at me

I'm over any mention of race. Doesn't matter. She isnt all that pretty. Its the lies. The 31 days not helping look for your child. The media hounds of the defense. Keeping things from those trying to locate a missing. Child

Geraldo blames race lots as well

JB-what made this case so news worthy was the 31 days- not your client being "young white pretty middle class". If she had been of any race, ugly, & dirt poor the 31 days would still have brought on the media attention! Any mother not reporting her child missing is in and of itself a huge red flag....

And it's a little early for your "I am the champion of the whole hispanic race" campaign, or have you decided what office you'll be running for? MOO

JB does sound like he is gearing up to get into politics, doesn't he????? Maybe he figures that is where the big money and fame is at.

Casey didn't have a job. In my books that would make her poor and white! Where is Jose getting middle class ? There is no pretty. To be pretty is to be beautiuful from the inside out !

Charleyann

Very interesting watch---I think the lil piggie is bout ready to venture out into the world. Watching him do this interview tells me that somebody has been giving him some pointers. Now---that is fine cept anybody following this case already knows the man. Sounds kinda like he has multi persons.

"Secret Service" R u kidding?????

Curious - what did he say about USSS?

TIA to anyone :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads