GUILTY WA - Kimmie Daily, 16, South Hill, 17 Aug 2010

This breaks my heart. I imagine she is just so scared. Jenn O from the Lindsey Baum Search Center contacted Kimmies Dad and made offer's of help. We were thinking that we could contact registered searchers from past Lindsey searches and let them know about Kimmie. Kimmies Dad said that LE did not want to have civilians out searching yet. If anyone gets information about a change to that request please post and let us know. Poor kid.

TeenyTaurus, I wanted to let you know that I talked to Mr Daily this evening and I asked him about the reservoir area... it's completely fenced and he doesn't feel Kimmie would be able to get in there but it was thoroughly searched. The area around it has been searched also

A new article from KOMO - while still under Communities, they did put it in the headlines section. Hopefully it stays there to get more coverage.
Search for missing teen scaled back

It has been five days since Kimmie Daily disappeared, and family and friends of the missing developmentally-delayed teen are worried the case might be going cold.

"We just want her to come home. That's the bottom line," Kimmie's father, Cecil Daily, said Sunday as police scaled back their search efforts.

"It has been one nightmare," he said. "It seems like it's never ending."

For Cecil the worry began on Tuesday when his daughter left for a friend's house on her bike. She never made it there and hasn't been seen since.

"My gut feeling tells me somebody has her," he said. "The longer it drags out the more it's going to be that."
FULL ARTICLE
Search for missing teen scaled back

Do you know if the investigators (or her father) are aware of this situation in Oregon?

Police probing possible kidnapping

TeenyTaurus, I wanted to let you know that I talked to Mr Daily this evening and I asked him about the reservoir area... it's completely fenced and he doesn't feel Kimmie would be able to get in there but it was thoroughly searched. The area around it has been searched also

Reward offered in disappearance of South Hill teen
Posted By Stacey Mulick on August 23, 2010 at 11:14 am Share this

Tacoma-Pierce County Crime Stoppers is now offering a reward for information on the whereabouts of a South Hill developmentally-disabled teen who's been missing since last week.

Investigators have been searching for Kimberly "Kimmie" Daily since Tuesday afternoon. They've found no sign of her. They've also found no signs of foul play.

Crime Stoppers is offering up to $1,000 for tips on Daily's whereabouts. Tipsters may remain anonymous.

Reach Crime Stoppers at 253-591-5959.

Categories: Missing persons, Pierce County

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crime/2010/08/23/reward-offered-in-disappearance-of-south-hill-teen/

Okay, that's what I needed to know. Could be I was initially dragged to that area to connect it to the correct 'missing person,' then. Bothers me still about "Military Rd" though. I just sat back and sort of 'zoned' on the overall map of the area, and I still got the 'vehicle' I got originally. Someone had brought to my attention two other cases of 'mentally handicapped' missing persons in the area, but none seemed to connect strongly... except 'traveling'
I am going to clear and just focus on where Kimberly went and see what happens. See if I can "follow" her for any clues that might surface.
I have felt all along this persistent need to 'hurry.' I wonder if she's still being held?
One REALLY strong and persistent thing connected here every time I do focus on her is something related to 'computers.' Like the perp is a 'nerd' type, was there any recent repairs to one in the household that may have caused an issue... something like that. "Computers" won't go away.

Okay, that's what I needed to know. Could be I was initially dragged to that area to connect it to the correct 'missing person,' then. Bothers me still about "Military Rd" though. I just sat back and sort of 'zoned' on the overall map of the area, and I still got the 'vehicle' I got originally. Someone had brought to my attention two other cases of 'mentally handicapped' missing persons in the area, but none seemed to connect strongly... except 'traveling'
I am going to clear and just focus on where Kimberly went and see what happens. See if I can "follow" her for any clues that might surface.
I have felt all along this persistent need to 'hurry.' I wonder if she's still being held?
One REALLY strong and persistent thing connected here every time I do focus on her is something related to 'computers.' Like the perp is a 'nerd' type, was there any recent repairs to one in the household that may have caused an issue... something like that. "Computers" won't go away.

Are these like dreams or visions? psychic feelings?

I rarely if ever dream of things like this. My dreams are always normal and boring <lol>. I hesitate to call it 'psychic' as I'm not particularly fond of "new age" ideals, which many psychics follow. I prefer to describe what I get as "left overs from years of remote viewing 'unknown' targets" that now happen spontaneously? They can often be quite vivid imagery, as if I am almost there, and/or intensely strong 'concepts' of things I get.
One thing that intrigues myself and others I have worked with in a similar way is why we hit 'walls' all of a sudden in cases like missing persons and criminal acts. It just... stops. 'Tis why I will clear what I had and try to start anew, see if I can 'follow' her again from a different angle.

Odd how this all flies down to a specific area I had been involved with, as well, when my friend brought this one to me.
I had tried to hone in on the man in the vehicle who stopped Kimmie, and I got this weird thing about "long, dark, straight hair" but just the hair. Wig is all I could really get out it. The perp may disguise himself. When I read the man in OR was bald... hm. I also got a (frustratingly) neutral color to the car, like a dirty white, gray or silver, older, "boring" and would go unnoticed.
The man is older, adult, probably late 20s to 30s. Again, appears more the 'nerdy,' quiet type, but something underlying with this guy. Might sound odd, but he's the type who would live with a 'domineering' woman, maybe even his mother. Works (if he does) at a menial job, a go-nowhere. A N G R Y

Someone posted this picture of Kimmie on the Facebook group. She looks beautiful.

46158_135800003130101_100001003067598_173476_6336507_n.jpg

I am obviously missing something here but I'm also not exactly impartial. So I'm thinking outloud.

400 yards (between 1/4 and 1/2 a mile)
seems like it would be a dream search for most SAR....compared to a 3 square mile radius.

1. Odds are if she WAS abducted and taken in a car, her phone is probably not far off a main road...having just been dropped or tossed during the abduction.

2. If she was not taken in a car, then her phone is probably really close to her...not having been noticed by the perp or if there was no perp.

3. If it was there, why would it have moved after the battery died...but not been turned back on...(like if someone just found it and decided to use it.) Unless it was still with Kimmie and someone moved her after the phone died. :waitasec:

Either way assuming it IS still there...it seems it would be rather simple and/or very worth it to find the phone. A metal detector would likely pick it up if it was a bit under the ground, though there isn't much reason to hide the phone...unless it wasn't intentional.

If SAR can clear a 3 mile radius or a 5 mile radius and clear it, that a skeletal baby isn't in that area....then why can't they clear a half mile radius and ensure a cell phone isn't there? That really seems very reasonable to me and actually much easier compared to what they usually have to do.. :waitasec:

Article:

Police Treating Teen's Disappearance As A Crime

Police investigating the disappearance of a 16-year-old Puyallup girl tell KIRO 7 Eyewitness News they are treating the case as if a crime has taken place, although they've found no evidence of foul play.

Searchers on the ground and in the air are focusing on a three-square-mile area surrounding the spot where Kimberly Daily was last seen, the Pierce County Sheriff's Office said Monday, while detectives are investigating tips with help from the FBI.

A GPS-equipped cell phone led them to the area, but they could only track the phone to within 400 yards of its location, authorities told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Chris Legeros. The phone is now off.

Detectives are contacting registered sex offenders in the area and looking at spots where Daily visited, but the Sheriff's Office said there have been no substantive leads.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/24733541/detail.html

um... posted a couple of days ago... "The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department continued its search for the teen Thursday, covering a 3-square-mile area around the family’s home on 106th Avenue Court East."
Unless they meant to say a 3-mile RADIUS, that means they only searched a mile out from the home, not 3.
Still bugged about going east.

Just got home from spending the day with the family and gaining a lot of information.

Yes, there is a candle light vigil tomorrow night at 8pm (they have limited candles so we are asking people to please bring one with them) and we will be helping them organize searches for this coming Saturday and Sunday.
If there are any locals please come join us. We have a lot of area to cover. Keep your eyes on her Facebook page for updates on time and location (we haven't found a search center location yet but are working on it)
You can email bringkimmiehome@yahoo.com with questions or if you are interested in helping with donations ( a few things needed water, granola bars, muffins, copier, paper, pens, latex gloves).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back