Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I find that to be irrelevant, if it's even true.

This isn't a game of "Moooommm, he's looking at me!" - or - "I had it firrrst!"

There are bigger issues at hand here, much bigger issues.
ITA...like where the heck did it come from?

AS just retweeted a fb pic of OCAs PO. Was the PO public knowledge?

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
Anthony family atty Mark Lippman tells me as far as he knows @CINDYANTH0NY isn't the REAL Cindy Anthony. Beware false tweeters #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago via

Also, I don't know if the RH twitter is real or not. It was at one point but then it was deleted and popped back up again. I don't respond to his tweets at all because he's as big of a moron as Holly and Jon.

Per his attorney, it is not. Someone is using the same handle he used to use to capitalize on this. I suspect Holly/Jon - as it'd help make their "case" look better. JMO.

Or not. :innocent: I'd expect it to wind up on Holly's feed or FB group though, given how attention hungry and media hungry those Briley's are.
To be honest with you...this isn't about them. JMO

Is there anyway to find out if that is actually CA? So confusing...

It has to be or she would have Mr Lippman on it- she just LOVES threatening to sue people. I think she does it daily...

Per his attorney, it is not. Someone is using the same handle he used to use to capitalize on this. I suspect Holly/Jon - as it'd help make their "case" look better. JMO.
What the heck is "their case"? Sorry, but unless they hacked Casey's computer...which I don't think they did...what does it matter? They showed it..we saw it...and want to know if Casey is the one who made it available. If not, then...who did?

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
Just confirmed with the REAL Cindy Anthony that the Twitter account @CINDYANTH0NY is NOT HER. She tells me "I don't tweet!" #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago vi

ITA...like where the heck did it come from?

I think the answer to that is simple - Casey.

It's the intent of her releasing it and who is backing her to do so behind the scenes for her own profit that will be interesting when it all comes full-circle.

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
Just confirmed with the REAL Cindy Anthony that the Twitter account @CINDYANTH0NY is NOT HER. She tells me "I don't tweet!" #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago vi

We'll watch this closely now and see if Lippman has it taken down to of course, (cough), "preserve Cindy's truth and dignity".

:floorlaugh: @ myself for even thinking such would happen!

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
3 minutes ago vi

My head is spinning from all these fake people and aliases. How do they keep up? My name is Melanie here, on FB, and on Twitter. If I tried to be someone else, I'm afraid I'd get lost ;)

How does one pretend to be someone else? It sounds like a lot of energy going into something just to be deceitful - KWIM?

MOO

Mel

What the heck is "their case"? Sorry, but unless they hacked Casey's computer...which I don't think they did...what does it matter? They showed it..we saw it...and want to know if Casey is the one who made it available. If not, then...who did?

IDK about that. For all I know, they could have stolen it from wherever. By "their case", I mean the financial gain they are making from these videos and hoping to gain more. They could be in cahoots with Casey for all I know, under the guise of justice for Caylee - which is why I won't watch/listen to/support anything Holly & John have to say!

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
3 minutes ago vi

Well, I didn't believe it was her in the first place especially when it was tweeted yesterday: "all she did was lose track of her daughter". That pretty much sealed the deal. :crazy:

Why would OCA pose as AS to sabotage and go after herself? Makes no sense

Here's the rules on Twitter:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I see they do not state that we have to only link to MSM, so you can discuss the tweets. But remember they are considered RUMOR and not verified information.

And please only discuss as they pertain to the topic of this thread. If they are not about KC's video diaries, kindly move over to the Sidebar Thread to continue the discussion.

:tyou: again! :blowkiss:

Well, I didn't believe it was her in the first place especially when it was tweeted yesterday: "all she did was lose track of her daughter". That pretty much sealed the deal. :crazy:

That sounded just like CA to me..

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
3 minutes ago vi

so we are supposed to take a perjurer's word!? Oh Adam... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members