Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed my photo, go back and look. It IS her, same tattoo.

I really don't care if it is her or if it is not her .IMO just for me you can do what you like but for me i like to see the head before i say who someone is ..

I really want to see the rest of the video that the piercing clip is from. I bet it's full of narcissistic conversation.

sillybill ..Your pelvis and hip bones will expand after childbirth .

honey i've had 4 children all via c-section. not denying that they may have expanded, but there's a reason i had to have c-section..and not just that, but i personally don't think anyone could look at the and tell i've had one or more than one kid..at least that's what i hear all the time. (then again they could just be being nice)

I hope it comes out too, but I think after all the drama, it is not going to show up! :(

I thought that the reason we only saw the first 6 seconds was because 'someone' was/is trying to sell the remaining minutes of narcissistic drivel.

ITA. I can't believe how unprofessional he sounds, almost like he's taking it personally now. Wow. What happened to being so staunch in his messages to the media? Is he now starting to give up on them?

Time to move on?

I think the novelty has worn off for everyone. It is a whole new year and they want to move on to new things.

It is like Groundhog day every day with KC and the A's.

The only reason the DT is holding onto her is the hope for a big pay day. I think everyone was hoping this would come to some closure and everyone could move on and leverage that -- the NG verdict for KC ruined everything.

It must get very old to have to deal with this firestorm of silliness, not so much a proud career moment. They may get media exposure but it is more notoriety being involved with these players than celebrity.

I do have a question regarding the supposed casey slide account. There are slideshows on there that were created in 2007 pre incarceration, and then there is nothing until this august 2011.

How is this not her account when slideshows of her, Caylee and her family and friends are time stamped before she was ever accused of anything? She created two new slideshows this August and one of them is only of those painting pictures of Caylee with Jesus.

I am so confused since the photoshopped photo showed up on this slideshow account and them was taken down very quickly. She is either toying with everybody or someone else has control of her account.

I fee like I'm going bananas.

I have a feeling we will never really know who released the video diary. If it was FCA, the defense isn't ever going to admit it. I have a feeling all of this is just going to fade until the next stunt.

The A family dysfunction continues ... I guess they just pretend nothing happened like always and talk in a very stilted fashion. To communicate with KC they have to play into her 'reality' and not question it else she will shun. So you just go along with it.

Bizarre world.

It reminds me of the story told by Leonard P.and friends about the 'welcome home dinner' for Casey when she was bailed out. And apparently they had a big CELEBRATION dinner and they did not even talk about Caylee or where she might be, even though she was supposed to be a missing child at the time. They supposedly made polite small talk all evening long.

Not really sure where the question about the slideshow account should go since it is technically connected to the videos/release of the videos and pictures. I am asking within the context of the screenshot (photoshopped or otherwise) apparently taken from the slideshow account with the claim that the picture is part of a paid "package" along with newly released videos.

I really don't know a this point, but it is interesting that that does seem to be her old account and someone is now using it and someone posted the picture and then quickly took it down.

I feel totally loopy.

It reminds me of the story told by Leonard P.and friends about the 'welcome home dinner' for Casey when she was bailed out. And apparently they had a big CELEBRATION dinner and they did not even talk about Caylee or where she might be, even though she was supposed to be a missing child at the time. They supposedly made polite small talk all evening long.

That was one of the creepiest things in this whole case. What is it about this girl? Why does she have such a hold over her family? How they can not utter Caylee's name in her presence and act like Casey being home is a good thing? I just do not get that family. And now it seems like they are back in contact with her. Unbelievable. Caylee was really was worth absolutely nothing to them. They'd rather cowtow to a liar, thief, and murderer with no future than an innocent girl who had a future before her mother ended it.

NONE of the other family members are involved in these video diaries - so let's keep them OUT OF THIS. That part is over - until or unless they put themselves out there again and if they do, it would go in a separate thread. NOT HERE.

Also - the only tweets allowed (see Kimster's post below). As always, paraphrase or summarize and provide a link.

WS does not participate in tweet or facebook wars. Don't bring the drama here. Let's stay focused and discuss the diaries and what they may or may not mean.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Bringing Kimster's post over from yesterday.

Here's the rules on Twitter:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I see they do not state that we have to only link to MSM, so you can discuss the tweets. But remember they are considered RUMOR and not verified information.

And please only discuss as they pertain to the topic of this thread. If they are not about KC's video diaries, kindly move over to the Sidebar Thread to continue the discussion.

:tyou: again! :blowkiss:

Okay, the diaries.

Part of me feels like Casey was betrayed, perhaps by RH. I think she may have been making these vapid little movies as a way to keep the little donations from her fans coming in. So she makes these and then her admirers would post the links to insiders only. And I think that an outsider got a hold of one of them and posted it.

HOWEVER, I think she may have posted the second one herself. Why would she do that? Because she made herself look 'cuter' in the 2nd one. She put make up on and fixed her hair. I don't think she meant for that first one to be public. But once it was, she had to add the second one to show everyone how 'hot' she looks now.

Still wondering how she purchased that computer? And where is she getting the money to feed and take care of her new dog? I sure hope the parole office is paying attention. Is FCA even paying the monthly fee for the parole visits or has she said she's too broke she can't pay the monthly fee? Cause if so, that's a lie.

Okay, the diaries.

Part of me feels like Casey was betrayed, perhaps by RH. I think she may have been making these vapid little movies as a way to keep the little donations from her fans coming in. So she makes these and then her admirers would post the links to insiders only. And I think that an outsider got a hold of one of them and posted it.

I agree completely. He may have even suggested that she start making them for pay per view. But i do believe this all started as a desperate attempt at a social life.

I'd like to think that ICA taped these videos for her "friends", "supporters, fans or even as a potential way to make money, and that someone duped her into confiding in them and trusting them, and they lied to her and betrayed that trust.
I hope this shows her that she will never be able to trust anyone and that she will always have people who despise her and will thwart whatever she tries to do to profit from her crimes. I hope she realizes that her "friends" are just out to use her for whatever they can get.
Welcome to the world of users and abusers' ICA. You should feel right at home.

I agree completely. He may have even suggested that she start making them for pay per view. But i do believe this all started as a desperate attempt at a social life.

A SAFE social life interacting with admirers from a secure location.

La Bella Vita? Not so much.

Karma? Yuuuuuuup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads