Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if he is found not guilty...he will be on the street with other children. IMO

IMO, MTR should hope he goes for life. If found NG, there is still his admission he was at the scene and did zip, zero, nada when most human beings would have given their life trying to save that child. I don't think walking around any town is going to be real safe for him.

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/700019--mcclintic-charged-in-kitchener-prison-assault

McClintic charged in Kitchener prison assault

Snip:

"KITCHENER – The lawyer of convicted killer Terri-Lynne McClintic says he’s not sure how his client will answer to charges of assault causing bodily harm stemming from a fight at the women’s prison in Kitchener this winter."

Well maybe if she racks up enough of these she can be declared a Dangerous Offender and never get out.

Oh but TLM testified and said she wasn't like that anymore (violent) that was back in 2008, she's changed since then. :rolleyes: <modsnip>.

MOO

You'd think they'd take the time to investigate their own evidence and learn what the EOA stands for, but then again, they didn't bother to examine the ipod until a few days ago. I guess they were too busy going around the moon.

MOO

Why should a forensic identification officer have to speak to possible gang related issues at a murder trial? Not his area of expertise. LE knows to only speak to and testify about what they are experts on, and what they specifically investigated. How would it help anyone if this cop started talking about some street gang from London? Totally irrelevant. Just another attempted red herring.

Speaking of red herrings, the song list on the ipod is another. The reason why the cops didn't expend manhours on it, imo, is because it is completely irrelevant. Hello 1980s Judas Priest made me do it defense. GMAB.

Too busy going around the moon? You know that was in reference to the time and manpower involved in searching for Tori. You would prefer they hadn't searched for her?

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/700019--mcclintic-charged-in-kitchener-prison-assault

Snip:

"KITCHENER – The lawyer of convicted killer Terri-Lynne McClintic says he’s not sure how his client will answer to charges of assault causing bodily harm stemming from a fight at the women’s prison in Kitchener this winter."

Well maybe if she racks up enough of these she can be declared a Dangerous Offender and never get out.

I hope she NEVER sees the light of day again.

Well honestly... that's what I thought too. I thought that Crown's witness was supposed to be a top detective in the field. If he *Really* does have no knowledge of the gangs affiliations in London... yikes... poor communication within the force/s !! I would not have expected to see this... not in this case anyhow !!

Not that it has any bearing on this case, but poor communication between law enforcement issues in Canada isn't anything new. Do some research on the Bernardo debacle, or even the Picton one, and you will find ample evidence of critiques directed at the poor communication between agencies.

it wouldn't surprise me to learn that MR has been sleeping in his car at times when he could find no one to take him in, especially with no employment..did I read this correctly that the $$$ found in his glove compartment were in a plastic baggie... still haven't heard much today in way of evidence against him for rape...realize that it is a given he was there that evening but what roll he played is yet to be known....poster of TS in drawer in house could have been placed there by his Mother..maybe someone was going around neighbourhood and handing them out and she put it in the drawer..did note that the shoes/runners found in the car was a size 81/2 not 9..wonder what size TLM wears...obviously his car was an old wreck so not surprised with the missing window handles etc...the whitewash stumps me... JMO

Apparently PUMA shoes are made quite small...see this discussion on Amazon! People are saying that u should buy a half size larger!

http://www.amazon.com/forum/fashion?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx39I7IXNDNHMJ3&cdThread=Tx56ZCLM12G6NV

I saw a few photos on MR's dresser with the water bottle. A woman with dark hair and glasses and a photo of a little baby.

Where did you find this? I'd be interested in seeing what she looks like.

Oh my is that a LaSenza lingerie bag in the front passenger floor area of JW's car? One of the bags MR took to her car? Looks like he was shopping and bought himself some treats, new shoes too...PUMAS. Picture #91. Picture #84 rust stains behind drivers seat...blood?:what::tears: Precious Tori. :moo:

Why should a forensic identification officer have to speak to possible gang related issues at a murder trial? Not his area of expertise. LE knows to only speak to and testify about what they are experts on, and what they specifically investigated. How would it help anyone if this cop started talking about some street gang from London? Totally irrelevant. Just another attempted red herring.

Speaking of red herrings, the song list on the ipod is another. The reason why the cops didn't expend manhours on it, imo, is because it is completely irrelevant. Hello 1980s Judas Priest made me do it defense. GMAB.

Too busy going around the moon? You know that was in reference to the time and manpower involved in searching for Tori. You would prefer they hadn't searched for her?

The ipod was taken as evidence, why didn't they examine it when they took it? How can something be deemed irrelevant if it wasn't even examined?

BBM A lot of time and effort was wasted when they had evidence (Blackberry) in their possession the entire time that would have led them closer to Victoria's remains.

MOO

:floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::rocker:The name tag says Mysterious Yours MYCHOL. Didn't Snoof guess about the Mystery Murder Dinner thingy? LMAO Good psyche Snoof! :waitasec: Was that you Snoof? Kind of like my TWO FOR ONE hair dye. :woohoo::floorlaugh:

Mysteriously Yours... Mystery Dinner Theatre

Celebrating 25 Years!!!

http://www.mysteriouslyyours.com/

wasn't me :doorhide:

I wanted to quote from today's trial thread but it's closed and I don't know any way to bring it into this thread so I've cut and pasted. Post # 146:

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asking about gang slang found in letters; now showing an image from McClintic's facebook page

Asks about the crown as a gang sign. Not familiar to Scoyne. Derstine says EOA was on the letter, "East of Adelaide". Scoyne not famalier.

So my question is this... How could the officer not be familiar ?? below is a link to a story in the London Free Press about the police and gangs in London. It speaks of EOA. I read the article through a post here last night...

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2012/01/12/19237571.html

Thoughts ??

He didn't respond to that because it has absolutely nothing to do with this case and he knows it.

But I'm sure we're going to hear all about that EOA gansta chick when Derstine gets his kick at the can.

It's a pathetic attempt at a defense for a guy that is undefendable because he is guilty.

IMO of course.

Snip:

I noticed that in his mugshot MR had his hair all slicked up in front like a Cupee Doll. Do you think he was in the middle of a hot date with JW--when it was interrupted by an arrest for MURDER?

Oh my is that a LaSenza lingerie bag in the front passenger floor area of JW's car? One of the bags MR took to her car? Looks like he was shopping and bought himself some treats, new shoes too...PUMAS. Picture #91. Picture #84 rust stains behind drivers seat...blood?:what::tears: Precious Tori. :moo:

looked like pumas in the video at gas station:twocents:

2 hair dyes
2 knives
2 pumas?????????????????:floorlaugh::twocents:

did his mother not notice all these purchases and wonder where he gets the money for this crap? IMO BF was right to run for the hills.

The ipod was taken as evidence, why didn't they examine it when they took it? How can something be deemed irrelevant if it wasn't even examined?

BBM A lot of time and effort was wasted when they had evidence (Blackberry) in their possession the entire time that would have led them closer to Victoria's remains.

MOO

The Ipod didn't kidnap, rape and kill Victoria. Neither did any of the musicians whose music is on that Ipod.

Explicitly bad and disgusting hip hop music is not the motive here.

They had the guy who was there at the scene in their "possession" too. He could have led them right to her.

But he didn't.

MOO

MOO
I just don't think the ipod is an important piece of evidence. LE may have looked it over, saw a random song list and put it aside. It's Derstine that is going off on the Necro tangent. Maybe the purpose for that will be revealed, but as for now I don't see it and I'm going to assume the Crown didn't either.

I realize that those who think it was all TLM might find the ipod to be relevant. However, I personally think that while TLM is a murderous, violent liar, she didn't act alone.

The blackberry ping did help them, if I recall correctly.
Since we're listing things that were sitting around that could have helped them find Tori, I offer to you: MR.

IMO etc.

I noticed that in his mugshot MR had his hair all slicked up in front like a Cupee Doll. Do you think he was in the middle of a hot date with JW--when it was interrupted by an arrest for MURDER?

From the pics of the front passenger side of JW's car, there are bags...looked like someone had been shopping. When he was arrested, he left his car running, window down, $935 in glove box...therefore he wasn't leaving with JW in her car. He was seen carrying bags into JW's car as he got in. Was the note written for or from JW?

There is also a bag from La Senza and Jacob.

The note does look like "bring the pants back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

...hmmmm pants in jacobs bag?, money in glove box

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599961.html#next

pic 40 for the note and pic 91 92 for the bags in JW's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie