AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ilovemyhusband33 on MP related to JS (she's one of his top friends)

HLN doing a little update right now...

Scheduled for Polygraphs today the Smiths ..both of them

Person asking why the Smiths not really showing no concern for the baby ?
No answer

Nothing new .. That was a waste of air space .. Geesh

I agree - after reading some of the links, my first impression is religious fanaticism.

Who needs a colonic in the name of God?

Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!

I said from the get-go "nut jobs".

Also, if you go to the web site: http://www.healingwatersaz.com/

You will also see a blurb about Crisis Nursery and breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect.

Quite odd to see that on a colonic web site don't ya think?

Mel

Oh lordy [pardon the pun], y'all don't know about colonics?

iirc, Kenny Loggins [the singer/songwriter] met his wife when she was the "technician" or whatever they call it for his colonic. They later got married. They walked out for the ceremony completely NEKKID [much to their guests' surprise.]

The colonics & the blockages probably refers to blocking out painful [fake?] memories, etc. New Age stuff. Plus, some alternative medicine uses all kinds of colonics as "treatments." One of the more popular ones currently is the coffee colonic.

You are able to absorb drugs, herbs, whatever much more rapidly through your rectum. One of the fellows currently on the PCSO jail log used to put his quaaludes up his butt to get higher quicker. [Yes, I know, eyukkk.]

Forgive me for not just looking this up, but I'm not sure how to even spell it.

Did we figure out who Yanni/Yoni from Fox News is that Tami/Tammi and Jack kept referring to?

thx

Sounds like a number of websleuthers already agree with what I am going to say. Who do these prospective parents - the couple that was on Nancy Grace on Tuesday evening - think they are? They meet the girl in an airport with the baby - decide they want to adopt him - are trying to get guardianship papers signed - etc, etc, etc. Yet, somewhere along the line they seem to have forgotten that this baby has a father who,in this case, does not want the child to be adopted. This couple, from the comments they made on NG show, made it sound like the father had no interest in the child, did not take care of him, etc. Yet, from the media info I have seen, there were some reports made to child welfare services, and the father had reported concerns that the mother left the baby all day in the same child seat, without changing his diaper, etc.

I will try to find a link to the above, but this couple is pretty arrogant to assume that their decision to adopt a baby should trump the father's rights. I cannot help but be suspicious about their motives - something doesn't pass the "smell" test with these two, IMHO.

One more thing - Marc Klaas was on the show during the time the couple who wanted to adopt baby Gabriel were also on. He tried to verbalize to Nancy Grace after the couple went off the air that he felt like they had villified the father, and that he felt that was wrong as there was nothing to suggest Gabriel's biological father had not been a good father. Nancy cut him off - felt bad that she was so rude to him. He is a good guy, and has done a world of good since his daughter Polly was murdered. He has proven his character to Nancy Grace ,and to everyone who knows him over and over again. On the other hand, Nancy knows only a handful of info about these prospective adoptive parents - and not much at all about the measure of their character. JMHO
I hope this baby is found and has been given to someone for keeping, but this mother seems to be another sociopath aka Casy Anthony. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

Sounds like a number of websleuthers already agree with what I am going to say. Who do these prospective parents - the couple that was on Nancy Grace on Tuesday evening - think they are? They meet the girl in an airport with the baby - decide they want to adopt him - are trying to get guardianship papers signed - etc, etc, etc. Yet, somewhere along the line they seem to have forgotten that this baby has a father who,in this case, does not want the child to be adopted. This couple, from the comments they made on NG show, made it sound like the father had no interest in the child, did not take care of him, etc. Yet, from the media info I have seen, there were some reports made to child welfare services, and the father had reported concerns that the mother left the baby all day in the same child seat, without changing his diaper, etc.

I will try to find a link to the above, but this couple is pretty arrogant to assume that their decision to adopt a baby should trump the father's rights. I cannot help but be suspicious about their motives - something doesn't pass the "smell" test with these two, IMHO.

One more thing - Marc Klaas was on the show during the time the couple who wanted to adopt baby Gabriel were also on. He tried to verbalize to Nancy Grace after the couple went off the air that he felt like they had villified the father, and that he felt that was wrong as there was nothing to suggest Gabriel's biological father had not been a good father. Nancy cut him off - felt bad that she was so rude to him. He is a good guy, and has done a world of good since his daughter Polly was murdered. He has proven his character to Nancy Grace ,and to everyone who knows him over and over again. On the other hand, Nancy knows only a handful of info about these prospective adoptive parents - and not much at all about the measure of their character. JMHO
I hope this baby is found and has been given to someone for keeping, but this mother seems to be another sociopath aka Casy Anthony. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

JMO - but these wannabe "adoptive parents" are way loonier than that child's mother. Jolly Jack freaked me out the first time I saw him on TV.

But, that's JMO.

Really good thoughts here. LE did say they had evidence that Gabe was in SA. Don't know if that is witnesses or video because LE hasn't said, but I'm going with the assumption that LE does have something that shows Gabe was in SA.

Maybe CCV is the church/underground connection - just MY SPECULATION only here. I agree about the high chair. I have NEVER been to a motel/hotel where a high chair was provided? I think that is odd.

Salem

BBM. I'm not saying it's wrong to speculate, I just wanted to add my opinion. I'm in Tempe, and while CCV is at the other end of the Valley to me, I know it is a huge mega-church with thousands and thousands of members. I also know they have a good community reputation, they do a lot to help the poor and unfortunate throughout the year. Iirc, they've been mentioned in the news for the food and rent assistance they give to people that are down on their luck.

Also, I know that EJ said she left the baby with "Cheryl". Did she give a last name too? If not, I can't even begin to imagine how many "Cheryls" attend CCV.

Did we figure out who Yanni/Yoni from Fox News is that Tami/Tammi and Jack kept referring to?

thx

I read on yesterday's thread that Yanni/Yoni is a local newscaster in Texas. Someone posted a link to his info, but I don't know how to look it up because I can't spell it either, lol.

...Marc Klaas was on the show during the time the couple who wanted to adopt baby Gabriel were also on. He tried to verbalize to Nancy Grace after the couple went off the air that he felt like they had villified the father, and that he felt that was wrong as there was nothing to suggest Gabriel's biological father had not been a good father. Nancy cut him off - felt bad that she was so rude to him. He is a good guy, and has done a world of good since his daughter Polly was murdered. He has proven his character to Nancy Grace ,and to everyone who knows him over and over again. On the other hand, Nancy knows only a handful of info about these prospective adoptive parents - and not much at all about the measure of their character. JMHO...

(snipped for space)

Kateyes, I agree with much of what you said.

Regarding the part above, I did not see the show, but read similar impressions from other posters, and from having watched NG quite a bit in the past (less & less so in recent months), I personally hope/wonder if she just isn't going to "take that" from Mark in front of the cameras right now due to wanting to "preserve" her chance to interview said loons again in the future. There have been quite a few times in the past when I felt she was being overly easy on someone simply because she wanted them to keep coming back (e.g., Ronald Cummings).

I would really hate to think that she'd blow off or disrespect Mark Klaas in that way and not be telling him in the background, "Hey, Mark -- this is what's up and why I did that! It's for the bigger good -- sorry!".

At least we can hope!

thx

I believe it ended up being Yami Virgin from Fox News in San Antonio, TX.

"I got meal costs down to 40 cents a day per inmate. It costs $1.15 a day to feed the department's dogs. Now, I'm cutting prisoners' calories from 3,000 to 2,500 a day," the sheriff said during a recent tour of his tent city.

"They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse. If they want to write to their families, they have to use special postcards with the sheriff's picture on them. If their loved ones visit, they see them through thick plate glass or over a video link."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/10/29/chain.gang.reut/

Another tid bit!
In February 2007, Arpaio instituted an in-house radio station he calls KJOE. Arpaio's radio station broadcasts classical music, opera, Frank Sinatra hits, patriotic music and educational programming. It operates from the basement of the county jail for five days a week, four hours each day.

Well, I must say this is the best news i've heard all day!! :)

Hln news just had LE on and LE stated that EJ is still not cooperating asked again and a definite NO! No cooperation ....

This worries me and has from the beginning. It just makes me think she does have something to hide and hide it, she is. :furious: :(

Salem

Sorry to go OT but I wanted to add a few comments about Sheriff Joe.

When he said, ""They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse..." Iirc, that it is deducted from their commissary funds, if they have them. No one is denied medical treatment if they can't pay, but if you're in the jail and have enough money to buy pork rinds on your personal account, then you also have to pay for incidental expenses before you get to "splurge" on commissary orders.

About the chain gangs... I am almost 100 percent certain that the inmates volunteer to serve on them, no one is pressed into service. As a matter of fact, supposedly there is a waiting list to join the chain gangs. Inmates can also volunteer to help with the jail's program for abused animals. The inmates get a chance to help rehabilitate dogs that have been abandoned, and hopefully, a few of the inmates get rehabilitated along the way as well.

Also, about the tents.. while it is true the inmates are living in tents, so are our soldiers serving in Iraq. I don't think it is wrong to give an inmate the same treatment that America's finest is getting while serving our country.

Is ilovemyhusband33 on MP related to Jack or Tammi? (she's one of Jack's top friends)

Sep 22 2009 8:36 PM (Tammi's daughter)
awee hannah is so cuteee!!

i miss yahll so much

(referring to video?)

Someone who hearts the video has the last name Johnson (susiejj)

Maybe most of you have already looked through this

thx

I read on yesterday's thread that Yanni/Yoni is a local newscaster in Texas. Someone posted a link to his info, but I don't know how to look it up because I can't spell it either, lol.

I believe it ended up being Yami Virgin from Fox News in San Antonio, TX.

I think her name is actually Yami, here is her fox 29 news team bio, http://www.foxsanantonio.com/sections/station/news-team/#yami-virgin

Email from Yami:
Thank you for the email. The Tempe Police already knew that Elizabeth had told the Peters and her grandfather that an underground group was helping her. At this point you can believe nothing that Johnson has said. We are just trying to keep the story out there so people will finally hear it and look around. Whoever has the baby probably hasn't seen this in the news. Do you live in Arizona or in Texas? If you find anything else please let me know. I pretty much i'm out on the streets looking at the places she was so we can have something new to report.

When he said, ""They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse..." Iirc, that it is deducted from their commissary funds, if they have them. No one is denied medical treatment if they can't pay, but if you're in the jail and have enough money to buy pork rinds on your personal account, then you also have to pay for incidental expenses before you get to "splurge" on commissary orders.

About the chain gangs... I am almost 100 percent certain that the inmates volunteer to serve on them, no one is pressed into service. As a matter of fact, supposedly there is a waiting list to join the chain gangs. Inmates can also volunteer to help with the jail's program for abused animals. The inmates get a chance to help rehabilitate dogs that have been abandoned, and hopefully, a few of the inmates get rehabilitated along the way as well.

Also, about the tents.. while it is true the inmates are living in tents, so are our soldiers serving in Iraq. I don't think it is wrong to give an inmate the same treatment that America's finest is getting while serving our country.

BBM
How freaking true is that!

About the chain gains they volunteer so they can get out of lock down. inmates are locked down 23 hours a day and the only way to get out of being locked down and into the tents are if you are on the chaingang!

I wish more states would do what this guy is doing! If people don't like it don't do the crime that sent your arse to jail in the first place.

Email from Yami:
Thank you for the email. The Tempe Police already knew that Elizabeth had told the Peters and her grandfather that an underground group was helping her. At this point you can believe nothing that Johnson has said. We are just trying to keep the story out there so people will finally hear it and look around. Whoever has the baby probably hasn't seen this in the news. Do you live in Arizona or in Texas? If you find anything else please let me know. I pretty much i'm out on the streets looking at the places she was so we can have something new to report.

BBM so this makes me wonder if this is something that she is actually compasionate about or is it just her freaking job?

I hope we don't have to talk a bout "Joe" here nor about mistreating prisoners as being ok - not referring to your comments. It is not moral to mistreat prisoners. Prisoners make some paltry amount of money per hour for their work - maybe like 85 cent so $10 for medical care is a lot and I do not think they should be charged... maybe poor folks get it for free ad rich ones don't care, but this is ridiculous as medical care in prisons is already habitually substandard. This might even discourage some from working - work is something prisoners actually want to do. While I agree that if prisoners can, they should pay back society and work in return for their keep, I don't like mistreatment nor do I like to hear people talk about the cruel things they hope inmates will go through in jail. This is a separate problem and completely unrelated to our soldiers in Iraq or any where else. I can go on about Joe's bad points and the fact that the FBI is investigating him, but I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong